Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Best & Quickest Way To Apply For A Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best & Quickest Way To Apply For A Passport? (624 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Getting A Passport In Nigeria / Passengers From 4 US States May Soon Need A Passport For Domestic Flights / Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best & Quickest Way To Apply For A Passport? by Babare(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
I am in the process of completing a very important form. But I discovered I need a Passport number.

I want to apply for one as soon as I can - before I lost out on the opportunity.

Hence, I decided to ask: 'what is the quickest way to apply for a Passport?'

'Through agents or Immigration office, which is better?'

And cheaper? grin grin

Please anyone with useful info should share asap.

Thanks.
Re: Best & Quickest Way To Apply For A Passport? by adigunomomama(m): 7:01am On Aug 13, 2014
Babare: I am in the process of completing a very important form. But I discovered I need a Passport number.

I want to apply for one as soon as I can - before I lost out on the opportunity.

Hence, I decided to ask: 'what is the quickest way to apply for a Passport?'

'Through agents or Immigration office, which is better?'

And cheaper? grin grin

Please anyone with useful info should share asap.

Thanks.

Immigration Office cos the agent will still go throu immigration officers.

1 Like

Re: Best & Quickest Way To Apply For A Passport? by Babare(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2014
adigunomomama:

Immigration Office cos the agent will still go throu immigration officers.

Thank you
Re: Best & Quickest Way To Apply For A Passport? by kentochi(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Babare:

Thank you
where do you base
if you are in enugu it about 4hours
also with EDO
but lagos men you may need agent to process it fast.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Launched APS Portal And Helpline Will Transform Aviation Sector / Your Advice Is Needed Here Guys / Affordable Universities In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.