Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

9ice Declares Political Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ice Declares Political Ambition (922 Views)

Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC / Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition / Jonathan Orders Ministers With Political Ambition To Resign By October 20th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Declares Political Ambition by pathardy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Gongo Aso crooner, Abolore Akande, known as 9Ice who has somewhat disappeared from the music scene for a while has resurfaced, only this time as a political aspirant, of a yet-to-be declared political party not in the field of music.
9ice The singer officially made public his intent to contest for the House of Representatives seat for Ogbomosho North/South/Orire Federal Constituency of Oyo State in the February general election of 2015.

9Ice is the latest entertainer to declare intent to run for elective office come 2015 general elections. Only last week, ace comedian, Julius Agwu rolled out his posters, declaring his ambition to be the next governor of rivers State. Others who have also caught the political bug include Jibola Dabor, Kate Henshaw, Desmond Elliot and a handful of others, warming up to do sam

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/9ice-declares-political-ambition/#sthash.U1bKkege.NNVkIuxP.dpuf

Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by MrMann1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
9ice is a man of the people, and he should gain popularity in the political circle in no time. I wish him well, if he really has good intentions and motives for his people.
Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by abunafiu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
That's gonna be lots of gongo aso in the green carpet chamber.
Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Good luck Abolore.
Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by Chanchit: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
9ice behaves like alejandro in one soap opera currently airing on AIT, very stubborn. Though he wants to represent my constituency, and since I won't be travelling home because I want to go and vote for him, I can only wish him Goodluck.
Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin grin
Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by lilprinze: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
diz 1 dat most of diz celebrity want to start going into politics it started wit kate
hensun,Desmond Eliot,Julius agwu and nw 9ce.I hope dy really want to help d masses nt dere pocket
Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by lwise(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ohh,I wish him goodluck,he should not join Thiefnubus party ooo,make them no go teach am bad thing.
Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by jaryeh(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Anyway, I wish him goodluck. You all should watch out for me too, in some years' time. cheesy
Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by yang(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Person no fit rule him wife, he wan come rule ogbomosho.

Ok, We are watching in 3D
Re: 9ice Declares Political Ambition by RichDad1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Come 2015, Gongo aso kutupu a wu. All the best Dude.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nurses Paid Hazard Allowance::::::::::::::: / It’s Time To Build On Foundations Laid By Igbo Leaders – Jonathan / "Allocation To States: Akpabio Exposed! "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.