Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed (1807 Views)

Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by tola9ja: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
***BREAK THE SHELL,EXPOSE THE YOLK OF THE TRUTH***

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL MUSLIMS & GOOD CHRISTIANS

B.E.F.O.R.E Y.O.U R.E.A.D
- If you are a Muslim read with careful mind.
- If you are a christian, read carefully with no sentiment. This is not meant to stain you or your religion but its to reveal the truth. So be calm until the conclusion and if you wishes to correct or defend anything,please make it a factual one with true evidences.

This platform is known for truth and confirmed information and as never found found to have carried foul/false News. For over some months now there have been an information circulating about the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) being involve in sponsoring Boko haram insurgent activities in Nigeria sighting the News of her to have bailed Muhammad Yusuf when first arrested before he was murdered which CAN never disputed but our research informats are still looking into confirming the authenticity of this claim but in the recent past days there was another News circulating about a plot of a Baptist church Pastor who is also a CAN learder in the South west together with 3 members of the church planned to creat a Bokoharam chaos on the mentioned church at
Ikonifin, Ola Oluwa Local Gorvernment, Osun
State to raise alarm of Bokoharam in south west and blaim on Muslims the beleived to be Bokoharam. We thought it was a rumor until one of our informats confirmed it in person so our press desk see you deserve the truth.

Ikonifin, Ola
Oluwa Local government Osun
State would have been in states of
dilemma if an attempt to launch
Boko Haram plot by Pastor Olatoke, using his own church was
successful.The pastor of the Baptist
church Ikonifin, who is also the
CAN President of Ola Oluwa Local
Government, conspired with three
members of his church, Emmanuel Atanda, Pitter Oyedepo and
Ogunniyi Babatope to dress like a
Muslim and use turban to cover
their faces. When it was around
11-12pm on Sunday (18/05/
2014) during the church services, these three men stormed the
church premises and started
throwing firearm ( banga) to scare
the people of the church away. Seeing this, the worshippers took to
their heels, running helter skelter to save their lives during which
many were injured. But it was
unfortunate for those men as they
were arrested when they were
trying to escape with their
motorcycle by the youths of the community. It was during their
severe torture before the arrival of
the police they now revealed that
they are members of Baptist
Church Ikonifin and it was a
planned work with their pastor. When the pastor was consulted he
said it was just a drama
(SUBUHANALLAH), an Islamaphobia now mean a drama.

The worse part was that which our representative reported that the Muslim community leaders of this area were fast to hinder the Muslims and Christians who stormed the church to make a jungle justice from taking law into thier hands after the perpetrators were caught. This made them allowed the police to make the arrest. After the arrest was made by the police, it was reported that the so called Pastor was released 2 days ago despite the Osun Muslim community appeals in conjunction with
members of his church, Emmanuel Atanda, Peter Oyedepo and
Ogunniyi Babatunde opposing the release. Why was he released or dont you think this Pastor must also be thoroughly investigated?

The surprising part was the media silence over this except Osun State television. We dont know if this the doing of the Christian
Association (CAN) showing her best to bury the case because it is so strange none of Nigerian
media or papers reported
this all to bury this truth. Do you think this is cooked lie? Let us draw your attention to past likely events where no newspaper reported or only one or two just reported.

“For quite some time, there have
been numerous cases of Christians involved in terrorist related acts,
but such cases are never
investigated by the Police and SSS,
even in instances where they
were caught red handed in the
act. In 2010 alone, beginning with Messrs. Moses Ashaji and Papa,
arrested on Friday, 19th February,
2010 along Akwanga-Jos Road
with huge stocks of locally
manufactured rifles. Also, Daniel
Chayi Gyang, Amos Akila and Mbono Musa, were arrested with
deadly weapons, including rocket
launchers, grenades and AK47
rifles, intercepted by the SSS in
Maiduguri on 30th July, 2010 on
their way to Plateau State. There was another case of eleven well
armed terrorists arrested in
August 2010, including the village
head of Nasarawa Village, Chief
Danteri Bongwat of Langtang
South, and an illegal armory located in Kuru, Plateau State.
These cases were widely reported
in the media, but the CAN SSS
never took any action, because
they were not Muslims. Still in
2010, the Punch Newspaper reported the arrest of Five (5)
Pastors “for operating an Illegal
Military outfit” (a Euphemism for
terrorist activity, since the word is
exclusively reserved for Muslims),
in Lagos, with their photographs published at page 11 of the
Wednesday edition, 10th March,
2010. The examples are too
numerous to cite here.

In conclusion, we are posting this neither to say Christians are the mastermind of the threat to our national unity, bombing and the killing by the Boko haram nor clearing the tagged on Islam or the stigma on the Muslims but to let everyone know the truth and that we must look carefully behind the scene, put religious, ethnical or tribal sentiments aside in this issues affecting Nigeria and our lives. We dnt mean to tag CAN but are only wondering why CAN always blame the recent rues in Nigeria to Islam and Muslims. If what CAN stands for is to praise Government shortcomings, blaim Muslims, plan propaganda to blackmail Islam, cover the truth and broadcast falsehood, then they are nothing but a satanic cult group hiding under Christianity, killng Muslims and Christians and make them blaim it on one another to create religious war, disunity and destroy love,peace and co-existence in Nigeria. We are wondering why so many Christians do not even know this CAN or accept her, no wonder Pastor Bakare and some other prominent pastors vowed never to be a member of this group. Therefore we all need to stand by the truth and be people of truth and justice, one day we will pack our load and leave this earth for real.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by Caseless: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
May God help us! CAN association with politics and PDP tells me something about them.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by Emusan(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
tola9ja: This platform is known for truth and confirmed information and has never found to have carried foul/false News. For over some months now there have been an information circulating about the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) being involve in sponsoring Boko haram insurgent activities in Nigeria sighting the News of her to have bailed Muhammad Yusuf when first arrested before he was murdered which CAN never disputed but our research informants are still looking into confirming the authenticity of this claim

So if your platform where you did the copy & paste was known for truth and confirmed information WHY carried unconfirmed & inauthentic information?

Can you see this contradiction?

In conclusion, we are posting this neither to say Christians are the mastermind of the threat to our national unity, bombing and the killing by the Boko haram nor clearing the tagged on Islam or the stigma on the Muslims but to let everyone know the truth and that we must look carefully behind the scene, put religious, ethnical or tribal sentiments aside in this issues affecting Nigeria and our lives. We dnt mean to tag CAN but are only wondering why CAN always blame the recent rues in Nigeria to Islam and Muslims. If what CAN stands for is to praise Government shortcomings, blaim Muslims, plan propaganda to blackmail Islam, cover the truth and broadcast falsehood, then they are nothing but a satanic cult group hiding under Christianity, killng Muslims and Christians and make them blaim it on one another to create religious war, disunity and destroy love,peace and co-existence in Nigeria. We are wondering why so many Christians do not even know this CAN or accept her, [color=green]no wonder Pastor Bakare and some other prominent pastors vowed never to be a member of this group.[/green] Therefore we all need to stand by the truth and be people of truth and justice, one day we will pack our load and leave this earth for real.

Compare all the colored part to each other.
You're not trying to tag CAN but according to you and your co-brainwashed fellow, who is the sponsor of Boko Harram?
What truth do you want us know?

Like I always say whenever Muslims find problems within their case the next thing is to turn to Christian.
Is it CAN who wrote those Jihadist verses in the Quran?
Was it CAN who behind the Al-Qeada, Taliban, ISIS, ISIJ, Al-Shaba e.t.c?

The good thing you can do to yourself is to sit down and ask simple question why all these are so common in any Muslim dominated area?

Until you realise that there's problem then solution can come.
It's good as you realised that there's problem within Quran and those who profess faith on it BUT it's never too late, come to Jesus who says "My Peace I give unto you not as THE WORLD giveth..."
Jesus is ready to receive you.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by tola9ja: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Emusan:

So if your platform where you did the copy & paste was known for truth and confirmed information WHY carried unconfirmed & inauthentic information?

You're not trying to tag CAN but according to you and your co-brainwashed fellow, who is the sponsor of Boko Harram?

Like I always say whenever Muslims find problems within their case the next thing is to turn to Christian.

The good thing you can do to yourself is to sit down and ask simple question why all these are so common in any Muslim dominated area?

It's good as you realised that there's problem within Quran and those who profess faith on it BUT it's never too late, come to Jesus who says "My Peace I give unto you not as THE WORLD giveth..."
LOL we muslim believe in all prophet sent by ALLAH including jesus so you are the 1 that need to understand what jesus practice
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by Emusan(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
tola9ja: LOL we muslim believe in all prophet sent by ALLAH including jesus so you are the 1 that need to understand what jesus practice

How does your reply compliment my post?

By the way I know you believe in Qur'anic Jesus but not the one who was crucified in Palestine 2000years ago, the saviour of the world.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by tola9ja: 6:16am On Aug 18, 2014
Emusan:

How does your reply compliment my post?

By the way I know you believe in Qur'anic Jesus but not the one who was crucified in Palestine 2000years ago, the saviour of the world.
LOL jesus was not crucified with evidence from the bible
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by Emusan(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2014
tola9ja: LOL jesus was not crucified with evidence from the bible

Address my post and stop acting like a kid.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by Mintayo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lol. This Op sha. Don't worry, we all know the truth,we know that CAN is not responsible for or sponsoring Boko Haram.
I have an audio that expose the plan of muslims to islamize Nigeria. I wish i could post it here,but its just too large.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Emusan:

You just punched holes in the al taqiyya baloon his was inflating. shocked
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mintayo:

Lol. This Op sha. Don't worry, we all know the truth,we know that CAN is not responsible for or sponsoring Boko Haram.
I have an audio that expose the plan of muslims to islamize Nigeria. I wish i could post it here,but its just too large.

Is it similar to the video clip I posted in the thread below? (Scroll down to the last few posts in that page).

https://www.nairaland.com/1523664/boko-haram-shot-man-head-refusing/18
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
caseless: May God help us! CAN association with politics and PDP tells me something about them.
you again?? See below! Have you seen CAN doing this?? Google "religion of terrorism" you'll be AMAZED to find 'islam' hahahahahahahahha lol

Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
I think this op is trying to seek for attention. Mtcheeeeew! Every one knows islam to be a religion of terrorism (even google does) wink

Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Only islam and islamists would do these abi??

Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by tola9ja: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mintayo: Lol. This Op sha. Don't worry, we all know the truth,we know that CAN is not responsible for or sponsoring Boko Haram.
upload it to sharemobile and give us the link
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by tola9ja: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
islam dose not preach terrorism q2:256 there shall no be compulsion in religion
if you see anybody killing in the name of religion and claim he is a Muslim he can never be a muslim cos islam is the religion of peace
dose the bible preach terrorism? Luke 19:27English Standard Version (ESV)

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by DoctorStephen(m): 4:41am On Aug 19, 2014
tola9ja: islam dose not preach terrorism q2:256 there shall no be compulsion in religion
if you see anybody killing in the name of religion and claim he is a Muslim he can never be a muslim cos islam is the religion of peace
dose the bible preach terrorism? Luke 19:27English Standard Version (ESV)

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”
Who was talking here?
Who was He talking to?
Don't act as if you don't know. Jesus Christ is peace, accept him.
Islam kai! What will happen to me if I start a church in mecca?
What will happen to me if I hold my Bible in Saudi Arabia, preaching the gospel?
How did Islam come to and spread in Nigeria?
Why is there Alqaeda, Taliban, ISIS, etc?
Be honest, in your answers please.
We the Christians will never retalliate.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by tola9ja: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
DoctorStephen:
Who was talking here?
Who was He talking to?
Don't act as if you don't know. Jesus Christ is peace, accept him.
Islam kai! What will happen to me if I start a church in mecca?
What will happen to me if I hold my Bible in Saudi Arabia, preaching the gospel?
How did Islam come to and spread in Nigeria?
Why is there Alqaeda, Taliban, ISIS, etc?
Be honest, in your answers please.
We the Christians will never retalliate.
thank you i will be honest if you will believe
in islam there is a purify bath we undergo when ever you have intimacy e.g when you ejaculate for the females when they finish there mensuration and when the blood stop after giving birth so all this activity you must under go it before you become pure so mecca is a holy land where muslim all over the world converge together to worship so no christian or any other religion worshippers will be allow to enter some certain area talkless of preaching the religion that jesus dose not practice
alqaeda taliban e.t.c they aim is to fight against anti islam but not false people to accept islam because islam means peace and total submission to the will of Allah if you are not satisfy with my answer i will give a biblical verse that support the 5 articles of faith
in addition(if somebody tells you am a thief you dont have jump into conclusion and believe until you do alot of research about me before u conclude is somebody tells you muslim are terrorist why cant you do research before you conclude am very sure u will have a muslim in your street when did they plan to kill you pls try to reason to what am posting god will help you through)1Thessalonian 5:21st prove all things and hold fast to that which is good
Re: Boko Haram Sponsore Exposed by tola9ja: 1:18am On Aug 22, 2014
doctor stephen no reply ni

(1) (Reply)

Does God Exist? / Breaking Occultic Alters. A Must Read. / Does Jesus Have A God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.