Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra (30210 Views)

Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi / Mob Roasts Man For Robbing A Woman Pot Of Soup In Calabar / 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Mutuwa(m): 6:18am On Aug 13, 2014
diablos: No b better witch she be...Igbos n ritual killings/money making since 1967 undecided

Barbaric n savage nansense..nd na dem de quick condemn other people angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Dreyl(m): 6:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Jesuuuuuu!!!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by neyur: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2014
nossycheek: [code][/code] Am scared of sons oo. How manygirls have killed their parents?

am scared of daughters oooo. How many girls have been initiated to witchcraft by grandma's......if u gat a male child,you will know the diffrent between children and shildren...
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by shejane: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2014
What's even d need cursing him, is his name(sonoflucifer) not enough for u guys to know who he is or do u need him to manifest to a beast before you kw where he's coming.

Must we respond to every post

Nawah for Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by datguru: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2014
Indeed you are the son of Lucifer

sonOfLucifer: When you believe in Yahweh, your ignorance is multiplied.

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by DecemberIV: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan1000: My Pictures of Anambra Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1855214/pictures-anambra

Trying to divert attention from the disgusting rot?
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Kalvan1000: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2014
DecemberIV:

Trying to divert attention from the rot?

Not really.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Cway86(f): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2014
Can u imagine, animal like him killing his mum, ok let's see if he will be better now, curse fellow.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by DecemberIV: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2014
prophetone: Are they not known for cannibalism? Many years of kidnapping, prostitution, armed robbery, drug trafficking, raping_ old women, cannibalism etc. has ravaged the fabric of the Eastern society and their leaders have done nothing at curbing the trend, making it the most backward and uncivilized region in the country. Let them kill themselves off if they won't stop this rubbish.

But why always Igbo?

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by pstnicodemus(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2014
So,this young man Ebolized the mother and used her for Suya experiment?
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by GboyegaD(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Unfortunate mother who strived to have kids and now one of the kids accused her of being a witch. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2014
grin
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Ndigbo kwenu! Ri e nu! Nwo nu!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2014
omo radarada
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2014
diablos: No b better witch she be...Igbos n ritual killings/money making since 1967 undecided
And here it is..another clear example of the tribalistic beasts that Nigeria produces, beasts like the animal who i quoted are incapable of clear logical thoughts!!!

Should i give you a brief lesson on the said barbaric act?

1. it is perpetuated by every tribe in Nigeria!!!! i used to think it was only Igbo,Yoruba and Edo people until i recently learnt that my Hausa brother also engage in this nonsensical act.
2. You are an animal

3. It isn't specific to any tribe

4. You are an animal

5. You are inbred

6. You are an animal

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by smite(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2014
"many have brains...but few actually utilize it"
no mother would be glad to see her son(s) fail in life. if she was actually a witch she would rather use her powers to enrich her children.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by smallJagaban: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2014
WHY ALWAYS IBO?

IBO KWENU!!!

IBO AND CANNIBALISM ,MONEY RITUAL

South East - HOME OF VICIOUS,ACTIVITIES

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2014

your father must have been drunk when he fuckedddd your mum
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Dcaliphate(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2014
tribalistic pant
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2014
smallJagaban: WHY ALWAYS IBO?

IBO KWENU!!!

And here it is..another clear example of the tribalistic beasts that Nigeria produces, beasts like the animal who i quoted are incapable of clear logical thoughts!!!

Should i give you a brief lesson on the said barbaric act?

1. it is perpetuated by every tribe in Nigeria!!!! i used to think it was only Igbo,Yoruba and Edo people until i recently learnt that my Hausa brother also engage in this nonsensical act.
2. You are an animal

3. It isn't specific to any tribe

4. You are an animal

5. You are inbred

6. You are an animal

Thank you
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Omadachi(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2014
Hope the guy has not been brain wash by one of the fake pastors we have aroundAll these fake vision seers dstroying families and life.God will judge them.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by emmanuelmichael(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Religious partorpreneur must ve engineered this, coz such has happened in Abakaliki when a young man full of life returned from a Owerre and butchered his family. When confessing , he said dat he was told by a man of God dat his father is problem behind his success in life
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Ritual Killing: Girl, 9, Beheaded, Student RescuedThe Tata community near Ijoun in Yewa North Local Government area of Ogun State, South-west Nigeria, was on Mondaythrown into mourning when people suspected to be ritualists beheaded a nine-year old girl, Taiwo Ajibode.•Jimoh, the suspected kidnapper.P.M.NEWS gathered that Mr. Sola Ajibode, his wife, Mrs. Abosede Ajibode and their three children, Taiwo, Kehinde and Bukola Ajibode were on a visit to their aged grandmother, Madam Ashande Ase when the incident happened.Investigations revealed that Mr. Ajibode’s mother-in-law, Madam Ashande, 86, went to the night market at about 8 p.m on Monday night to buy food that her grand children wanted to eat.Family sources further disclosed that while the grandma was away, their father, Sola Ajibode was sleeping inside the old woman’s room with the other two children. But the late Taiwo was sleeping beside her mother on a mat at the backyard and when Madam Ashande returned with the food, Taiwo was no longer by her mother’s side. She had beentaken away by unidentified persons.A search party was organised. Assisted bythe town’s vigilance group, the search team combed the nooks and crannies of Tata village to no avail.The late Taiwo’s mother, Mrs. Ajibode, disclosed that, on Tuesday morning, she decided to revisit areas they had searchedon Monday night. Then the shocking revelation.“Inside a cassava farm, about 50 metres tomy mother’s residence, I saw the headlessbody of Taiwo. And sympathisers besieged the location immediately. They expressed surprise that the headless bodycould be found in that farm where people had searched endlessly,” Mrs. Ajibode narrated.A community leader, Chief Moses, the Akogun of Tata reported the matter at the Igan Alade Police Station and the policemen visited the scene and took away the corpse.The parents of the girl, community leadersand members of Tata vigilance group went to the police station to assist in the investigation. But Mr. and Mrs. Ajibode pleaded that the corpse of their child should be released to them for burial, saying they were not interested in any case.After signing an undertaking, the police at Igan Alade Station released the corpse of Taiwo to her parents.But the majority of the Tata residents thought otherwise. They preferred a thorough investigation into the incident, claiming it was a strange and unusual incident in the village.A community leader, Chief Adisa Fasina said he could not recollect such an incident happening in the community in recent years.Meanwhile, an SS1 student simply identified as Sunday has been rescued from kidnappers in Lagos.SundayOne of the suspects arrested in connection with the incident gave his name as Bashiru Jimoh. He boarded the same bus with his other accomplice alongwith the student from Berger to Ikeja bus stop and they all sat at the back seat.An elderly man in his 60s, Alhaji Yinusa Aremu said he saw Jimoh sprinkle a whitepowder on the student and he became unconscious.Luck ran out on the suspects at Ipodo areaof Ikeja when the elderly man who was monitoring them shouted “thief! thief!! thief!!!” and one of the suspects was arrested and the other escaped.According to Alhaji Aremu, “I was coming from Akure and at Berger Bus stop, I entered a bus going to Ikeja. I sat in the middle seat while this student was at the centre of these men at the back seat. I thought they were together when suddenly I just looked back and I saw this suspect spray white powder on the boy. I wanted to shout but I was afraid, thinking that all other passengers were members of the gang.“When we all dropped off the bus at Ipodo, the school boy was too weak to move, so these men held his hands and I summoned the courage to shout ‘thief! thief!!’ and this one was arrested while theother escaped.”After the suspect was arrested, he was beaten silly by the people and he said: “the student is my friend, I am taking him to his mother in Festac,” but when he was about to be set ablaze he confessed: “he is not my friend, we met in the bus and I sprayed white powder on him because we sat close to him believing that we would be able to get better ransom money if we succeeded in kidnapping him. We have been doing it for over three years. My partner who ran away was with the powder.”The sum of N300,000 and two phones were found on him, which he claimed belonged to the student. He also claimed that he gave N50,000 to the other suspect who escaped.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2014
smallJagaban: WHY ALWAYS IBO?

IBO KWENU!!!

offspring of a LovePeddler

Yoruba ritual known as "ogunwejemo" whereby a victim of rape (and possibly her children) is killed by her family; any known fatalities and, if so, where and when; attitude of state authorities
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2014
The Ondo State Police Command is investigating three individuals in the state for allegedly killing their childhood friend for ritual.Our correspondent learnt that the suspects are, Chief Babatunde Olumofe; a worker of 7up Bottling Company Limited, Ijora, Lagos State, Mr. Sunday Akeju; and another man identified simply as Eso.The suspects and the victim, Mr. Olufemi Ogunkorede, were said to have built their personal houses near each other in Ikorodu, Lagos State.It was learnt that Oumofe, Akeju and Eso suspects carried out the act at Erusu Akoko area of Ondo last week. They were said to have tricked Ogunkorede (53), an indigene of Ilu Omoba-Ekiti, Ekiti State to the town last Saturday on the pretext that Olumofe was going to bury his late mother.They were said to have bought and given a new cloth to Ogunkorede as the Aso Ebi for the occasion.Investigation by our correspondent revealed that as soon as they arrived at Erusu-Akoko, the suspects handed over Ogunkorede to a witch doctor, who allegedly killed him.The suspects were said to have dumped his corpse along a major highway and claimed he was killed by armed robbers.They later reported the case to the police at Erusu-Akoko police post.However, when the case was transferred to the Oke Agbe police station, the Divisional Police Officer was told that the deceased merely slumped and died. The discrepancy made the police to investigate further.A source in the town confided in our correspondent that trouble started about three years ago when Olumofe, who was to be honoured with a chieftaincy title, invited Ogunkorode to celebrate with him.Olumofe and Ogunkorode allegedly carried out some activities that were considered sacrilegious by some traditionalists in the town.The source added that the traditionalists had been mounting pressures on Olumofeto re-invite his friend for necessary rites to appease certain gods in the town.It was believed that the victim’s death would bring back peace between Olumofeand the traditionalists.It was learnt that as soon as the murder was discovered, it sparked off a cold war between the people of Erusu-Akoko and Ilu Omoba-Ekiti.The latter allegedly chased away representatives of the former who were in their town to plead for forgiveness.The source said, “Delegates from Erusu, including some chiefs were in Ilu Omoba-Ekiti last Sunday in connection with the case.“They promised to take care of the funeral rites but they were chased away by irate youths of Ilu Omoba.”The Public Relations Officer for the state police command, Mr. Aremu Adeniran, confirmed the development.He said one of the perpetrators of the act had been arrested and that a case of murder had been established against him.However, Ogunkorode family members through their spokesperson, Mr. Gbenga Oluwatuyi, told our correspondent on the telephone that Olumofe and Akeju were in police custody.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Kalvan1000: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2014
^^^^

What's your point Tonychristopher?!
This thread is about the young man that killed his own mother.

Anambra Adigo Mma

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2014
smallJagaban:

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/man-kills-roasts-mum-in-anambra/

The Ondo State Police Command is investigating three individuals in the state for allegedly killing their childhood friend for ritual.Our correspondent learnt that the suspects are, Chief Babatunde Olumofe; a worker of 7up Bottling Company Limited, Ijora, Lagos State, Mr. Sunday Akeju; and another man identified simply as Eso.The suspects and the victim, Mr. Olufemi Ogunkorede, were said to have built their personal houses near each other in Ikorodu, Lagos State.It was learnt that Oumofe, Akeju and Eso suspects carried out the act at Erusu Akoko area of Ondo last week. They were said to have tricked Ogunkorede (53), an indigene of Ilu Omoba-Ekiti, Ekiti State to the town last Saturday on the pretext that Olumofe was going to bury his late mother.They were said to have bought and given a new cloth to Ogunkorede as the Aso Ebi for the occasion.Investigation by our correspondent revealed that as soon as they arrived at Erusu-Akoko, the suspects handed over Ogunkorede to a witch doctor, who allegedly killed him.The suspects were said to have dumped his corpse along a major highway and claimed he was killed by armed robbers.They later reported the case to the police at Erusu-Akoko police post.However, when the case was transferred to the Oke Agbe police station, the Divisional Police Officer was told that the deceased merely slumped and died. The discrepancy made the police to investigate further.A source in the town confided in our correspondent that trouble started about three years ago when Olumofe, who was to be honoured with a chieftaincy title, invited Ogunkorode to celebrate with him.Olumofe and Ogunkorode allegedly carried out some activities that were considered sacrilegious by some traditionalists in the town.The source added that the traditionalists had been mounting pressures on Olumofeto re-invite his friend for necessary rites to appease certain gods in the town.It was believed that the victim’s death would bring back peace between Olumofeand the traditionalists.It was learnt that as soon as the murder was discovered, it sparked off a cold war between the people of Erusu-Akoko and Ilu Omoba-Ekiti.The latter allegedly chased away representatives of the former who were in their town to plead for forgiveness.The source said, “Delegates from Erusu, including some chiefs were in Ilu Omoba-Ekiti last Sunday in connection with the case.“They promised to take care of the funeral rites but they were chased away by irate youths of Ilu Omoba.”The Public Relations Officer for the state police command, Mr. Aremu Adeniran, confirmed the development.He said one of the perpetrators of the act had been arrested and that a case of murder had been established against him.However, Ogunkorode family members through their spokesperson, Mr. Gbenga Oluwatuyi, told our correspondent on the telephone that Olumofe and Akeju were in police custody.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2014
Anambra Adigo n ma ... Lol!! Home of mentally deranged ppl!! Ilu Awon Were!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Kalvan1000: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2014
^^^

Reported@tony.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Kalvan1000: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2014
rahazaqa: Anambra Adigo n ma ... Lol!! The Home of mentally deranged ppl!!

Anambra Adigo Mma cool
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan1000: ^^^^

What's your point Tonychristopher?!
This thread is about the young man that killed his own mother.

Anambra Adigo Mma

They try to make it a look l like a ritual killing but this is a case of mental problem .but realist tribal idiots will turn this to Igbo bashing that I won't take

This isn't ritual but psychological case with frustration

Period

my point is they keep saying that this is a case of ritual killings and they intepr
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2014
It makes me sick whenever i see some imbeciless y=tribalize acts of beastiality like the one this article talks about, yes this time it nwas an Igbo fool who did this but this doesnt mean this happens only in the South East or happens there more than any where else!!! do you want to argue? Go through the history of Naitraland posts and you would be surprised, use google and see for yourself, after all Soka ritual village in which thousands of humans had been sacrificed for rituals was in Ibadan, infact my best friend is from Ibadan and tells me Soka os a small one that he can take me to the really huge ritual grounds in Ibadan!!!!

Or if you doubt me follow me on a trip to Edo state let me take you to where real human ritual are done!!!

The thing is Nigerians need to start being deliberate and proactive about changing things in this cesspit of a country and my advice to any graduate over 28 who has a job, please please please always have a valid visa in your passport even if its a visa to Kenya, this country is headed for only one direction a bloody, horrific civil-war that would make the horrors of Rwanda look like child's play, saying God forbid would not change this!!!! Nigeria is heading for hell!!! the war would be so terrible and that Africa and the world would never forget it!!!

You don't believe me right? i am sure as you are reading this you are shouting God forbid? this is how even GEJ was shouting God forbid 3 months ahead when Ebola was already in West Africa, he had 3 months to seal up the borders and he did nothing! most of you saying God forbid, we wont have war instead of taking placards and peacefully protesting in front of the ministry of health to draw government attention to the Ebola crisis in your region sat at your computers saying God forbid it wont enter Nigeria, today it's in Nigeria.. This is how now i say the bloodiest civil war in the history on Africa is coming and yes you will say God forbid as usual only to be running to Ghana when it starts.

well i will be in Canada praying for Nigeria, beside all your multi million Naira pastors and Imams.. bunch of fooolss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos / Edo: Police Re-Arrest Prisoner Who Escaped From Jail During #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.