Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra (30213 Views)

Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi / Mob Roasts Man For Robbing A Woman Pot Of Soup In Calabar / 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Kalvan1000: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2014
tonychristopher:

They try to make it a look l like a ritual killing but this is a case of mental problem .but realist tribal idiots will turn this to Igbo bashing that I won't take

This isn't ritual but psychological case with frustration

Period

my point is they keep saying that this is a case of ritual killings and they intepr

Is that why you're posting a completely different story?! You're the one trying to start a Tribal fight.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan1000:

Is that why you're posting a completely different story?! You're the one trying to start a Tribal fight.

Dude behave yourself.... Go Read the post from beginning

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Am not surprised;coming from the home of kidnappers;ritualists n Igbos..fuckin osus

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Dexema(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Onye azuzu,hin go still talk anoda story after correct “beatarrogation“ from NPF
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2014
grin warris this Igbo saying?irrtant osu;shattap jare;ODE;op you avnt roasted ur mum?because you are the perfect example of why the craziest of humans should be denied the luxury of reproductn...dont quote me oo;else;
tonychristopher:

offspring of a LovePeddler

Yoruba ritual known as "ogunwejemo" whereby a victim of rape (and possibly her children) is killed by her family; any known fatalities and, if so, where and when; attitude of state authorities

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2014
Okk; grin we've heard;now wipe your drool off the floor and run along..fuvking osu
lestat: It makes me sick whenever i see some imbeciless y=tribalize acts of beastiality like the one this article talks about, yes this time it nwas an Igbo fool who did this but this doesnt mean this happens only in the South East or happens there more than any where else!!! do you want to argue? Go through the history of Naitraland posts and you would be surprised, use google and see for yourself, after all Soka ritual village in which thousands of humans had been sacrificed for rituals was in Ibadan, infact my best friend is from Ibadan and tells me Soka os a small one that he can take me to the really huge ritual grounds in Ibadan!!!!

Or if you doubt me follow me on a trip to Edo state let me take you to where real human ritual are done!!!

The thing is Nigerians need to start being deliberate and proactive about changing things in this cesspit of a country and my advice to any graduate over 28 who has a job, please please please always have a valid visa in your passport even if its a visa to Kenya, this country is headed for only one direction a bloody, horrific civil-war that would make the horrors of Rwanda look like child's play, saying God forbid would not change this!!!! Nigeria is heading for hell!!! the war would be so terrible and that Africa and the world would never forget it!!!

You don't believe me right? i am sure as you are reading this you are shouting God forbid? this is how even GEJ was shouting God forbid 3 months ahead when Ebola was already in West Africa, he had 3 months to seal up the borders and he did nothing! most of you saying God forbid, we wont have war instead of taking placards and peacefully protesting in front of the ministry of health to draw government attention to the Ebola crisis in your region sat at your computers saying God forbid it wont enter Nigeria, today it's in Nigeria.. This is how now i say the bloodiest civil war in the history on Africa is coming and yes you will say God forbid as usual only to be running to Ghana when it starts.

well i will be in Canada praying for Nigeria, beside all your multi million Naira pastors and Imams.. bunch of fooolss

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by shadabia: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2014
FACT ABOUT LIFE
THE WISEST MAN ON EARTH STILL HAVE A BLACK SHADOW.
NO MECHANIC CAN REPAIR BREAKING NEWS.
NO MATTER HOW TALL YOU ARE, YOU CAN NEVER SEE TOMORROW.
EVEN IF YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF CARS, YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO WALK INTO YOUR BEDROOM.
To continue reading, goto... http://shadabia..com/2014/08/facts-about-life.html

HOW TO GET FLAT BELLY
Hi,
The issue of belly fat is not restricted to a particular gender. It happens to anyone, mostly due to child delivery in women and in men, due to an addictive life style of drinking, too much food intake and or laziness to exercise the body.Click here for more info http://shadabia..com/2014/08/how-to-get-flat-belly.html

DATA RECOVERY
If you are a user of gadgets such as Cam coders, laptop PCs, Desktops, Ipads, Flash drives and etc, the you are not unfamiliar to the issue of data loss, here is a solution for you. Click here for futher info...http://shadabia..com/2014/08/data-recovery.html
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2014
tsolz84: grin warris this Igbo saying?irrtant osu;shattap jare;ODE;op you avnt roasted ur mum?because you are the perfect example of why the craziest of humans should be denied the luxury of reproductn...dont quote me oo;else;

Cone head had spoken
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2014
gbaskiboy: u're on the loose already, u need guidances from yahweh to return to your normalcy. I implore you to return to him He's not far from you. Act 17: 24-31
I'm a free son of Lucifer. Slave.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Yemlizzy(f): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2014
Jeeez! Thats terrible.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Jhosh(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2014
D woman wey no kill u since u were born.Wey neva cause u ani disability. Nan oneday u kon knw say na witch..I knw nan one pastor or imam abi babalawo go tel em fat..Mtchhewww

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by josite: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2014
Adyrin:
You must be a big FOOLISH hegoat!
May the YHWH you try to tarnish His image Stand against everything in your household because of this statement!
Just watch and see......you have just bitten the finger that made you and you will SUFFER!
Thou FOOL

your reaction too is not christlike cus im sure jesus loves this poster
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by nagoma(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan1000: No respect for Parents and Elders. Sad.

You are talking about respect? cheesy
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2014
Osu spotted;*sango do the needful
tonychristopher:

Cone head had spoken
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by JEITO: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2014
I wonder why Nigerian witches don't use their so called powers to help their family instead of pulling it down. undecided

Since he killed and roasted the meat, he should be allowed to eat it before being jailed.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2014
Dont mind the flatheaded bigot;he's tryna start what he cant finish..fuvking osu
Kalvan1000:

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2014
tsolz84: Osu spotted;*sango do the needful

That's why you have been seen as impure Muslim

This Idiot keeps saying osu knowing Thayer has been abolished
Can you portray your as an impure Muslim by praying with Hausa

Impure slaves Muslim

Bounce please

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2014
sonOfLucifer: When you believe in Yahweh, your ignorance is multiplied.

see devil wey dey go church ooo.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by jared007: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2014
If the woman was hindering ur progress then she would have killed u when u were a baby stupid man. You gonna rot in hell!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Mbediogu(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2014
smallJagaban:

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/man-kills-roasts-mum-in-anambra/
a certain kind of pastor must have told him his mother was responsible for their family failures and that eliminating her rather than work hard was the answer. Thats what they do at liberation nights. Pity.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2014
A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 08030888125, 07030529590,08089725197,or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Revolva(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2014
Ndi anambra kwenu..na una dey carry first ooo
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by faceve: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2014
Wat a pity d end is near

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by 9jatatafo(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2014
WICKED BOY who cannot hustle well. Rot in jail idiota!!! How could you kill the woman that carried you in her womb for 9 months and had sleepless nights nursing you as a baby? I think this issue of witchcraft thing is getting out of hand. What evidence do you have to show that your mother was an F1? You are a family Boko Haram!!!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2014
And this retard.ed fuvktard is tryna bring religion into play;what has Islam got to do with the Igbo Igbos roasting their folks??u re so stewpid ;it surprises me how you can rememba to breath!infact;calling you stewpid is disrespect to the stewpid as5holes world wide;your opinion abt islam doesnt count;peanut brain fuvking osu..go and roast yo mama;daz wat you freaks are good at.
tonychristopher:

Impure slaves Muslim

Bounce please
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by 9jatatafo(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=omega903]A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 08030888125, 07030529590,08089725197,or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.     [/quote. You now use bad news page to advertise your business? I pity you. How are we sure that you are a genuine agent? I think reasonable propective clients will surely doubt your credibility.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Shout out to the Mods.. Tribalism is fun when you are on the side supported by the Moderators. grin

If this thread were about an Olabunmi fhucking his daughter and impregnating her, it would not make the frontpage and would have been deleted since.

If thread was about the abject poverty status of the Yorubas living in all other Western states outside Lagos, the Thread would have been deleted after the OP and all proponets of the thread have all recieved a lengthy Ban. grin

But here we have a thread on the Frontpage with Yoruba E-Warriors running wild and having a field day attacking ndi Igbos and all of a sudden, all the Mods are on vacation or their internet subscription have all expired. grin

Anyways.. No time.

This bullshiit is just for fun anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2014
tsolz84: Okk; grin we've heard;now wipe your drool off the floor and run along..fuvking osu

undecided this is exactly what I am saying, na your type dem go chop as food during the war
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2014
I just re-read d sh#t u typed..and i hated myself for arguing with an illiterate..so muslims now pray in hausa?dumb doofus..stop spamming my mentions wit ur illiteracy;fuvk off!you bloody osu
tonychristopher:

Impure slaves Muslim

Bounce please
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by anago90: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2014
egbo-las kwenu!!!!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2014
War? cheesy daz all u Igbos scream for!!rememba 1966 and stop spewing trash;cox SS wont help u dumb mofos!go n ask your crazy dad how he got his silly as5 whooped by d crazy northerners..take a cue 4rm him and STFU!
lestat:

undecided this is exactly what I am saying, na your type dem go chop as food during the war

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Octaves(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2014
his azz should be roasted. ignorance is indeed a terible disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) / Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector / Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.