Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra (30212 Views)

Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi / Mob Roasts Man For Robbing A Woman Pot Of Soup In Calabar / 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Fulani people again
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by HopeAtHand: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2014
I do not see the reason why trends like this make Frontpage.

The MOD who brought this to the frontpage only knows his reason why.

Of what importance is the news that a deranged fellow killed his mom over his failings in Life. And just like that undergraduate butchered his Dad in redemption camp, i see no attraction in being fed horror from the frontpage..These are the instances when news about Tonto Dikeh is more wothwhile.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2014
HopeAtHand: I do not see the reason why trends like this make Frontpage.

Of what importance is the news that a deranged fellow killed his mom over his failings in Life. And just like that undergraduate butchered his Dad in redemption camp, i see no attraction in being fed horror from the frontpage..These are the instances when news about Tonto Dikeh is more wothwhile.
That is why God made different kinds of women -short,tall , fat skinny hairy ,hairless etc. People have different tastes. So different (Trends(sic) attract different people. Some people may already be planning to slaughter their "WINCH" mothers so this can serve as a guide on how to proceed Also to "winch" mothers this can help them to prepare and protect themselves from matricidal children. So when you enter market buy what you go for and let others buy theirs. Hooshay face your work ooo!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by hensben(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2014
nossycheek: [code][/code] Am scared of sons oo. How manygirls have killed their parents?
whats this ur statement suppose to mean?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Mopolchi: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2014
A Witch? She come allow you reach 29 years without killing you? You need to chop igbati. E be like say you no do African Parent's Training 101, you need to chop igbati wey look like Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball?
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2014
not a man a FOOL killed his mother. she is a witch n she carried u 4 nine months giv birth to u until u bcame d fool u are now she didn't. kill u mumu
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by vislabraye(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Jaideyone: he he lemmie grab a seat... waiting for action to start grin

Okay nah !! Put more fuel so e go sweet.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by strangest(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2014
diablos: No b better witch she be...Igbos n ritual killings/money making since 1967 undecided

See who's talking... The likes of your family are the ones that gives the good people of yorouba bad names... Shame on you
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by vislabraye(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2014
HopeAtHand: I do not see the reason why trends like this make Frontpage.

It should make front page so that we may know the type of world we live in.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by shizzle11(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2014
The guy obviously has mental issues.

btw this reminds me of two yoloba brothers who butchered their elder brother for rituals in festac area of Lagos, hid his body inside the house until the stench from his decomposing body sold them out and forced neighbours to raise an alarm inviting the police

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by room089: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2014
What a sad story!
I know that there are some wicked mothers like that; but I cannot vouch the authenticity of this story the culprit is selling to the world.

If the mother is indeed a witch and placed a curse on the family; killing the mother solves no problem because the curse will always be there until it is broken by a strong man of God.

So in essence the young man acted so rashly. That he quickly killed the mum because she wanted to kill him makes no difference. He successfully killed the woman not the evil spirit using the woman. If he has been ear-marked to be killed in the spirit world, that decision still stands unless God intervenes.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mehn dis is terrible.shockedshocked
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tonychristopher: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
tsolz84: And this retard.ed fuvktard is tryna bring religion into play;what has Islam got to do with the Igbo Igbos roasting their folks??u re so stewpid ;it surprises me how you can rememba to breath!infact;calling you stewpid is disrespect to the stewpid as5holes world wide;your opinion abt islam doesnt count;peanut brain fuvking osu..go and roast yo mama;daz wat you freaks are good at.
impure terrorist please bounce

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by odinma1: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
This is a regular occurrence in my village in awka, I dont know why people are surprised.

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Retard.ed Igbo;stop quoting me
tonychristopher:
impure terrorist please bounce
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Another Igbo slow.poke..dumb osu;
shizzle11: The guy obviously has mental issues.

btw this reminds me of two yoloba brothers who butchered their elder brother for rituals in festac area of Lagos, hid his body inside the house until the stench from his decomposing body sold them out and forced neighbours to raise an alarm inviting the police
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by shizzle11(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
tsolz84: Another Igbo slow.poke..dumb osu;
You are a deranged faggit, blawddy bar.stard

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by IYANGBALI: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
eposho: uchenna ati ebinna.
pelu shejoke,shenyere,chairamaka ati shebuzor

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by currency147: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
No sin goes unpunished so I believe life Gail is Nt so bad grin grin

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
grin did i hit a nerve?Schizophrenic fuvk!Don't judge me by your mum's dysfunctional Method of raising a goat..anumanu;mkpi nkita;amu ewu!dnt cross my lane you son of a rabid dog;else ama show you how i roll!dumb flatheaded doofus
shizzle11:
You are a deranged faggit, blawddy bar.stard
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by shizzle11(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
tsolz84: grin [s]did i hit a nerve?Schizophrenic fuvk!Don't judge me by your mum's dysfunctional Method of raising a goat..anumanu;mkpi nkita;amu ewu!dnt cross my lane you son of a rabid dog;else ama show you how i roll!dumb flatheaded doofus[/s]
You are a cretin. when your mother was busy getting fvcked ann.ally by rabid dogs and pigs, no wonder she begot a deranged faggit. FOOL! idiotic and bar.stard wannabe, even the most accursed fvcktard conehead tunde salam aka anago from the South West knows better than dare me in a verbal duel let alone this imbec.ilic wannabe.

blawwdy iddiott. Oponu omo ala jati jati

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Ugorillar: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
foolz fail 2bliv, until they see the scarz... then, they must have been hit...
this witchcraft sh*t still exist, they live it n they tell it to ur face, bliv it or not, that story line is real, I can testify of my own circle.
"See my footprints, it's b'cause I've been there b4"...
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by MrT2011(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
diablos: No b better witch she be...Igbos n ritual killings/money making since 1967 undecided

YOU! and YOUR LIKES shall DIE!

YOU shall BE KILLED and BE ROASTED by your OWN Children!

IN ETERNITY; YOUR SOULS SHALL BE TORMENTED IN THE EVIL FOREST OF MISERY.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Shatta;like a give a fuvk abt tunde salami;take a look @ my moniker;does it luk like tunde?dumb fuvkin sleazy bastar.d!Subhana rabbiyal adheem..amu oshi;you son of a wretch.ed f00l;bast@rd product of a made in enugu condom..your fuvktard transgender father should have used a better condom;or was it ur whori.sh mum's hairy pithole that tore the condom?amongst all the Igbos;you are the least ranked;i will personally screw u and your generatns up!we all know you are a worthless toad;useless son of a deranged fuvktard
shizzle11:
You are a cretin. when your mother was busy getting fvcked ann.ally by rabid dogs and pigs, no wonder she begot a deranged faggit. FOOL! idiotic and bar.stard wannabe, even the most accursed fvcktard conehead tunde salam aka anago from the South West knows better than dare me in a verbal duel let alone this imbec.ilic wannabe.

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by zurine(f): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
man's Inhumanity to man
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Shattap;like a give a fuvk abt tunde salami;take a look @ my moniker;does it luk like tunde?dumb fuvkin sleazy bastar.d!Subhana rabbiyal adheem..amu oshi;you son of a wretch.ed f00l;bast@rd product of a made in enugu condom..your fuvktard transgender father should have used a better condom;or was it ur whori.sh mum's hairy pithole that tore the condom?amongst all the Igbos;you are the least ranked;i will personally screw u and your generatns up!we all know you are a worthless toad;useless son of a deranged fuvktard
shizzle11:

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by shizzle11(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
tsolz84: Shatta;like a give a fuvk abt tunde salami;take a look @ my moniker;does it luk like tunde?dumb fuvkin sleazy bastar.d!Subhana rabbiyal adheem..amu oshi;you son of a wretch.ed f00l;bast@rd product of a made in enugu condom..your fuvktard transgender father should have used a better condom;or was it ur whori.sh mum's hairy pithole that tore the condom?amongst all the Igbos;you are the least ranked;i will personally screw u and your generatns up!we all know you are a worthless toad;useless son of a deranged fuvktard
bwuahahahahaaha! inconsistent and jumbled gibberish from an incredible fvcktard. I laff in ijebu gringrin you are such a frustrated and inconsequential nitwit. You are best ignored, swim on in your pool of stewpidity and iddiocy. You are just an attention seeker, but you ain't worth it trust me, so I won't oblige you. fvcking dumbhead!

Now sod off, chimp!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Typical traits of lazy Igbos..always on the run cheesy you are both dumb and stewpid;infact a bat will mae better point...keep on laffin @ ur stewpidity..f00ls;dont cross my lane next time fuvktard;i show no mercy to dumb doofus like you and your cohorts..
shizzle11:
bwuahahahahaaha! inconsistent and jumbled gibberish from an incredible fvcktard. I laff in ijebu gringrin you are such a frustrated and inconsequential nitwit. You are best ignored, swim on in your pool of stewpidity and iddiocy. You are just an attention seeker, but you ain't worth it trust me, so I won't oblige you. fvcking dumbhead!

Now sod off, chimp!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by MrT2011(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
smallJagaban: WHY ALWAYS IBO?

IBO KWENU!!!

IBO AND CANNIBALISM ,MONEY RITUAL

South East - HOME OF VICIOUS,ACTIVITIES

I will feed you to my dogs.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by tomiobj(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
I smear cannibalism! It is time the government address the health situation of most Nigerians. They aren't normal. The situation of Nigeria is turning most people into madness!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
tsolz84: War? cheesy daz all u Igbos scream for!!rememba 1966 and stop spewing trash;cox SS wont help u dumb mofos!go n ask your crazy dad how he got his silly as5 whooped by d crazy northerners..take a cue 4rm him and STFU!

You clearly do not understand simple grammar you are a drug addled inbred orphan, who has such low IQ it's small wonder you cannot spell your words properly. I bet you are also a teenager who probably is failing at school too, that's if you were able to pass jamb which I doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector / Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.