Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra (30214 Views)

Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi / Mob Roasts Man For Robbing A Woman Pot Of Soup In Calabar / 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Osarieme415(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Omo see insults flying like bullets. Make I take cover oooh.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by simdam500(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
echobee: Stewpid boy angry angry. He too should be roasted angry

too abi cheesy
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by gbaskiboy: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I'm a free son of Lucifer. Slave.
Many are Mad but few are Roaming....

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by simdam500(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Omolecturer: :oend time things shocked

remember it has once happen in the previous

1 Like

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
Shatap jare..old fart;maturity is not d accumulation of years;dumb fuvk!btw;how old are you?80yrs?now run along old egghead
lestat:

You clearly do not understand simple grammar you are a drug addled inbred orphan, who has such low IQ it's small wonder you cannot spell your words properly. I bet you are also a teenager who probably is failing at school too, that's if you were able to pass jamb which I doubt
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by oluwdashmi(f): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
We are yet to recover from the 21 years boy who killed his father and another one is here.
Honestly, I haven't stopped asking myself 'what is going on?' He did this and went back to business as usual without remorse?

#NigerianHeadlines
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by 190theclown: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
gbaskiboy: Many are Mad but few are Roaming....

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by chlowi(f): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
With the comments on this thread most of them smeared with Deep rooted tribalism , I have wondered severally how can nigeria ever be one

Crime happens every where, almost in every ethnic group, useless to act. Holier... this is a clear case of stupidity, mental instability, depression and talk of the idle mind being the devil's workshop .... and if you insist it's rituals and blame the igbos ,who hasn't heard of the yoruba and hausa rituals? ?

Ps: I am not igbo, yoruba nor. Hausa kapish?
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by 190theclown: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
all4naija: I smear cannibalism! It is time the government address the health situation of most Nigerians. They aren't normal. The situation of Nigeria is turning most people into madness!

Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Eyop: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
chlowi: With the comments on this thread most of them smeared with Deep rooted tribalism , I have wondered severally how can nigeria ever be one

Crime happens every where, almost in every ethnic group, useless to act. Holier... this is a clear case of stupidity, mental instability, depression and talk of the idle mind being the devil's workshop .... and if you insist it's rituals and blame the igbos ,who hasn't heard of the yoruba and hausa rituals? ?

Ps: I am not igbo, yoruba nor. Hausa kapish?
Please sweetness where are you from if i may ask? No offense intended
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Lassb4: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ha nawah oh

See how our governors are greeting each other over Ebola scare-Photo
http://lassbsmall..com/
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by diablos: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrT2011:

YOU! and YOUR LIKES shall DIE!

YOU shall BE KILLED and BE ROASTED by your OWN Children!

IN ETERNITY; YOUR SOULS SHALL BE TORMENTED IN THE EVIL FOREST OF MISERY.

Fooool!!! Clueless demon-possessed son of a local village wizard! Ur family is already undergoing torment here on earth. Diabolic poverty stricken bastard. Upon d fact dat ur father has killed ur mother n d rest of ur siblings he is still languishing in poverty. Idiotic igbo street urchin tongue
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by diablos: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
strangest:

See who's talking... The likes of your family are the ones that gives the good people of yorouba bad names... Shame on you

Bastarddd!!! Fuckedupped retard with a brain d size of bean seeds. May shame and all d negative things in life envelope ur family now and in d afterlife. May all ur generation be kidnapped and used for money making rituals n fortification and love charms. U must be a hyperbole animal to quote me. May legions of demons finger and rape u frm now till eternity. Amen tongue
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by diablos: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dcaliphate:
tribalistic pant

Diseased foetus! Product of barbaric rape and expired semen! Assh0le! tongue
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by diablos: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
tonychristopher:

your father must have been drunk when he fuckedddd your mum

Ur mother must have been retarded wen she exposed her diseased cunnt to d leprosy infested madd man who eventually became ur father tongue
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by diablos: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
lestat:
And here it is..another clear example of the tribalistic beasts that Nigeria produces, beasts like the animal who i quoted are incapable of clear logical thoughts!!!

Should i give you a brief lesson on the said barbaric act?

1. it is perpetuated by every tribe in Nigeria!!!! i used to think it was only Igbo,Yoruba and Edo people until i recently learnt that my Hausa brother also engage in this nonsensical act.
2. You are an animal

3. It isn't specific to any tribe

4. You are an animal

5. You are inbred

6. You are an animal

Thank you

Ure a nematode, ur psychedelic n deluded masturbative embarrassment of a father could not contain his diabolic urges wen he inseminated d village witch in d village square. D outcome of dat taboo became u. May all d viruses embedded in d dna of fruit bats n forest chimps attack, infect n utterly destroy ur lineage. Product of mad cow disease tongue
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by diablos: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
wiringdpt: Shey weyrey ni e ni?

Amu mpagi dia tongue
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by MrT2011(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
diablos:

Fooool!!! Clueless demon-possessed son of a local village wizard! Ur family is already undergoing torment here on earth. Diabolic poverty stricken bastard. Upon d fact dat ur father has killed ur mother n d rest of ur siblings he is still languishing in poverty. Idiotic igbo street urchin tongue

I DON'T HAVE A FATHER.
I AM THE DEVIL DESIGNATED TO DEVOUR YOU!!

YOU CAN TYPE WHATEVER- I AM ALREADY HERE WITH YOU!
WE HAVE ALREADY GAINED ENTRANCE INTO YOUR LIFE.

WE WILL BEGIN YOUR OPERATION UNDER YOUR BED TONIGHT

WE WILL EXIST IN YOU MIND AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!

YOU HAVE OPENED THE GATE OF HELL INTO YOUR LIFE!
THANKUBA!!!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by diablos: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrT2011:

I DON'T HAVE A FATHER.
I AM THE DEVIL DESIGNATED TO DEVOUR YOU!!

YOU CAN TYPE WHATEVER- I AM ALREADY HERE WITH YOU!
WE HAVE ALREADY GAINED ENTRANCE INTO YOUR LIFE.

WE WILL BEGIN YOUR OPERATION UNDER YOUR BED TONIGHT

WE WILL EXIST IN YOU MIND AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!

YOU HAVE OPENED THE GATE OF HELL INTO YOUR LIFE!
THANKUBA!!!

Was dat a poem or what? Idi0t! undecided
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by MrT2011(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
diablos:

Was dat a poem or what? Idi0t! undecided

Internet will not save you.

Go and ask.

YOU ARE DEAD!!!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by diablos: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrT2011:

Internet will not save you.

Go and ask.

YOU ARE DEAD!!!

I see u have nothing else to type. Is obvious i hit u so hard. Now get lost n fucck off! Ure ignored for all eternity. Assh0le!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by strangest(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
diablos:

Bastarddd!!! Fuckedupped retard with a brain d size of bean seeds. May shame and all d negative things in life envelope ur family now and in d afterlife. May all ur generation be kidnapped and used for money making rituals n fortification and love charms. U must be a hyperbole animal to quote me. May legions of demons finger and rape u frm now till eternity. Amen tongue

Thanks and may God bless you
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Bolt3(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
How do you guys know his igbo he could be a Yoruba taxi driver living in igbo land.
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by MrT2011(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
diablos:

I see u have nothing else to type. Is obvious i hit u so hard. Now get lost n fucck off! Ure ignored for all eternity. Assh0le!

You will be our favourite Victim!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by MrT2011(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
diablos:

TODAY, YOU KNOCKED AND YELLED AT THE DEVIL'S DOOR.

HAHAHAHAH!

TONIGHT YOU WILL BEGIN TO ROT IN HELL, ALIVE!!!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by kelechiMarie(f): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kalvan1000:

You know it, bro.
what about the redeemers university guy who butchered,he's not ibo or is he?prostrating,kneeling or rolling onthe floor is not a sign of respect enough said!!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 14, 2014
tsolz84: Shatap jare..old fart;maturity is not d accumulation of years;dumb fuvk!btw;how old are you?80yrs?now run along old egghead

as stated above go and read for your jamb, illiterate kid
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 14, 2014
diablos:

Ure a nematode, ur psychedelic n deluded masturbative embarrassment of a father could not contain his diabolic urges wen he inseminated d village witch in d village square. D outcome of dat taboo became u. May all d viruses embedded in d dna of fruit bats n forest chimps attack, infect n utterly destroy ur lineage. Product of mad cow disease tongue

As i said you have just proven my point you beast of suffering and poverty, no-job, no hope and utterly bitter aren't you? i understand your situation, poverty hurts like a bitchh doesn't she? next time deceive less girls and try to live a good life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by diablos: 6:21am On Aug 14, 2014
lestat:

As i said you have just proven my point you beast of suffering and poverty, no-job, no hope and utterly bitter aren't you? i understand your situation, poverty hurts like a bitchh doesn't she? next time deceive less girls and try to live a good life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And wats d meaning of d shitt u jst emitted wit ur leprosy infested hands? Stuupid reject wit a brain d size of a worm. U deserve to b beheaded or used as sacrifice to a marine spirit! Orangutan!
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by mascot5: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2014
when u kill ur mama finish watin u gain, u kill by d sword u die by d sword
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by mascot5: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2014
there is God o
Re: Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2014
diablos:

And wats d meaning of d shitt u jst emitted wit ur leprosy infested hands? Stuupid reject wit a brain d size of a worm. U deserve to b beheaded or used as sacrifice to a marine spirit! Orangutan!

Again you prove my point!!! Wow you keep sending em and I keep hitting the end zone!!!

Seriously dude! You were surely born out of incestt, as your mum and her brother did this !!! you mentally deficient retardedd inbred buffoon.

Go and write jamb for the umpteenth time, fail it again, lie to all the local chiks in your ghetto as usual, get them to abort your retardedd unwanted babies as usual, get HiV then you die and the world is a better place with one less imbecilee like you!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) / Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.