Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI (90164 Views)

Building On Swamp, How Do I Go, Raft Or Pile? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Picture Of Prostrating Building At Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 5:50am On Jun 29, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage

Now that you have affirmed that my suggestion to the very mature and intelligent Mufutau is the best in my case as well, I will take his stance that silence is always the best answer for a fool. If u can't grasp that , then I pity your offsprings because I am certain nature herself is already regretting why she allowed u into existence after the big error of allowing ur procreators into existence in the first instance.
My little knowledge of simpletons like you indicates you will cry a river,take your time to type a senseless epistle as usual simply because you cannot bear to face the truth which is the fact that u are a failure on the net and a failure in real life. However, my advise is for you to find better ways of letting out ur frustrations. I am certain that there is a high-rise that is a bus/train ride from your habitation in the projects; and as such I am certain that mother nature atleast gave you a little common sense to know what to do with a high-rise.
I will not so much as type a 'full stop' as regards anything relating to you again because I am sure you were taught in junior high that silence is always the best answer for a fool that you are.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
@Lastpage
The message you saw was not a new message. It was the same old message that we exchanged replies with.
Something must have happened on Nairaland database that spew out the old message again, because I did not write a new
message to start anything new with you. I have moved past that stage. Please consider any missive between us closed.
Thank you.

@Cleric
Please let us consider this chit-chat closed. We have better things to do as a matured mind than to exchange negative messages.
Please ignore any future message about this case. Thank you.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by gabbytabby: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oga lastpage this tirade is unnecessary in the light of the comment made by oga Mufutau.

Hajj patience is a virtue which you have consistently demonstrated please continue to do the needful.

lastpage:

You have started again Mufutau? You will never learn to mind your bloody business, until l tell you to shut-da-phuck Up, ehn?

I asked somebody a question, (and that is very evident in the bolded parts of my sentence) ... it was not directed to you but you decided to "inject your silly self" into it; while asking a silly question in the process?
Oro to'logbon baso, enu asiwere lati'ngbo.

Looking at it, my question was asked very politely and l even offered my own thoughts on the situation

Maybe you are trying to ensure he does not answewr the question, by creating adistraction, in the futile and childish mentality that if he does not answer it, it means l would not know the answer! grin grin

I dont know which kind of "night school" you attended that you cant decipher "a question" within a sentence ...
It is not in your place to tell me to "continue and learn" because all this your forming "informed" ...on nairaland, ends here!
You have a very silly penchant to always want to appear relevant, even when your opinion is not required nor valued.

Small time now, you will run to a "Mod" to try and gang-up, as you have done in the past.
If you want to tackle me, as yo have attempted in the past, man-up and do it directly.

I dont know what your "beef" is with me that you always try to run your mouth at me, even when l know that you are poorly schooled and far from being an intelligent person, in real life.

Steer Clear, l dont suffer fools.... and l think you know that as well. undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lastpage: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2015
cleric:

Now that you have affirmed that my suggestion to the very mature and intelligent Mufutau is the best in my case as well, I will take his stance that silence is always the best answer for a fool. If u can't grasp that , then I pity your offsprings because I am certain nature herself is already regretting why she allowed u into existence after the big error of allowing ur procreators into existence in the first instance.
My little knowledge of simpletons like you indicates you will cry a river,take your time to type a senseless epistle as usual simply because you cannot bear to face the truth which is the fact that u are a failure on the net and a failure in real life. However, my advise is for you to find better ways of letting out ur frustrations. I am certain that there is a high-rise that is a bus/train ride from your habitation in the projects; and as such I am certain that mother nature atleast gave you a little common sense to know what to do with a high-rise.
I will not so much as type a 'full stop' as regards anything relating to you again because I am sure you were taught in junior high that silence is always the best answer for a fool that you are.

Just listen to yourself and the "smattering English" you are trying to string together! grin grin
You cant even write coherently! shocked shocked What a nincompoop riff-raff!

Do l look like someone who would engage a half-educated, towrag-nitwit like you, who is just out to "belong", ....in a war of words?
Read my signature: Shoe get Size!

You should just have stayed out of it in the first place instead of running your filthy mouth like a rabid Bingo.
Now run along and go find your mates.

Lastpage!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lastpage: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2015
mufutau55:
@Lastpage
The message you saw was not a new message. It was the same old message that we exchanged replies with.
Something must have happened on Nairaland database that spew out the old message again, because I did not write a new
message to start anything new with you. I have moved past that stage. Please consider any missive between us closed.
Thank you.
Hajji M.

No, it was not the old message. Its better to own-up than defend the indefensible. Alhaji, this is Ramamdan period o!
You can see that someone else also quoted and responded to the same message that you quoted, to insult me.
Did that person also got muddled-up by the "Nairaland database" or what?
An apology is never a sign of weakness, when you are in the wrong!

What l dont understand is why someone you have unnecessarily hit out at, previously (for asking a question from someone else...and not you), have to be tortured in the same manner a second time, just for asking a question.

It is not compulsory that even the person l asked the question, answers it but for a third party to now insult me like l was some kid in his compound, is completely unacceptable.
Your insulting me was so unwarranted because l did not even say anything to you or even direct my question to you.

I wont do that to you and l think you should not to that to others, it does not matter whether you like them or not.

Respect begets Respect
and as matured adult, we are expected to tread carefully in dealing with strangers, moreso when we are faceless on this forum and can be shocked beyond belief, if and when we realize that we have just shown our dark side to someone who we will ordinarily not have done so to! And l say this with all sense of humility.

I dont know whether Property Section is now becoming a sort of "Mafioso" whereby a non "inner caucus members" is descended upon in numbers? I dont even post here that often. I just pop-in and browse anything that catches my fancy.
What if l was somebody very very close to you ....and you dont even know it by now?

Having said that, l am generally a polite person and l dont hold grudges...though l bare my mind if l feel offended and it ends there. And that is exactly what l did.
As it is, l will also consider the matter closed for the sake of peace.

gabbytabby:
Oga lastpage this tirade is unnecessary in the light of the comment made by oga Mufutau.
Hajj patience is a virtue which you have consistently demonstrated please continue to do the needful.

Are you referring to his second response/denial .... or to the Original offensive comment?
My first response was made with respect to his original comment which l find offensive.

You that l know is a fair person by nature .... (and l am going back to some posts you made some years back in the Auto Section ) and you will agree with me that if l tell you to "keep Quiet and learn",( as he did, when l asked somebody else a question), you will feel offended. And then factor-in the fact that this is the second time l am being attacked by him, for reasons l cant even understand!

I am sure some people decided to "stay-out" of this because they knew what he did was wrong and would rather not offend him by chastising him openly. That is still acceptable since silence is a virtue, if and when not used to cover cowardice.

I wont mind, if l offend him and he tells me to my face. I am not the proud type who cant apologize for his mistakes.; I will profusely apologize to him immediately.

Also, l always take time to explain my self clearly as l dont like to be misunderstood or my words misconstrued.

Anyway, l will let the issue lay-low as nothing is further gained and l wont want to also derail the thread further.

ISSUE CLOSED

Apologies to Nairalanders for the digression

Lastpage!

Thanks.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
lastpage:

No, it was not the old message. Its better to own-up than defend the indefensible. Alhaji, this is Ramamdan period o!
You can see that someone else also quoted and responded to the same message that you quoted, to insult me.
Did that person also got muddled-up by the "Nairaland database" or what?
An apology is never a sign of weakness, when you are in the wrong!
What l dont understand is why someone you have unnecessarily hit out at, previously (for asking a question from someone else...and not you), have to be tortured in the same manner a second time, just for asking a question.
It is not compulsory that even the person l asked the question, answers it but for a third party to now insult me like l was some kid in his compound, is completely unacceptable.
Your insulting me was so unwarranted because l did not even say anything to you or even direct my question to you.

I wont do that to you and l think you should not to that to others, it does not matter whether you like them or not.
Respect begets Respect
and as matured adult, we are expected to tread carefully in dealing with strangers, moreso when we are faceless on this forum and can be shocked beyond belief, if and when we realize that we have just shown our dark side to someone who we will ordinarily not have done so to! And l say this with all sense of humility.
I dont know whether Property Section is now becoming a sort of "Mafioso" whereby a non "inner caucus members" is descended upon in numbers? I dont even post here that often. I just pop-in and browse anything that catches my fancy.
What if l was somebody very very close to you ....and you dont even know it by now?
Having said that, l am generally a polite person and l dont hold grudges...though l bare my mind if l feel offended and it ends there. And that is exactly what l did.
As it is, l will also consider the matter closed for the sake of peace.
Are you referring to his second response/denial .... or to the Original offensive comment?
My first response was made with respect to his original comment which l find offensive.
You that l know is a fair person by nature .... (and l am going back to some posts you made some years back in the Auto Section ) and you will agree with me that if l tell you to "keep Quiet and learn",( as he did, when l asked somebody else a question), you will feel offended. And then factor-in the fact that this is the second time l am being attacked by him, for reasons l cant even understand!
I am sure some people decided to "stay-out" of this because they knew what he did was wrong and would rather not offend him by chastising him openly. That is still acceptable since silence is a virtue, if and when not used to cover cowardice.
I wont mind, if l offend him and he tells me to my face. I am not the proud type who cant apologize for his mistakes.; I will profusely apologize to him immediately.
Also, l always take time to explain my self clearly as l dont like to be misunderstood or my words misconstrued.
Anyway, l will let the issue lay-low as nothing is further gained and l wont want to also derail the thread further.
ISSUE CLOSED

Apologies to Nairalanders for the digression
Lastpage!
Thanks.
Apologies accepted!
Roofing completed!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lastpage: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
segcymoor:

Apologies accepted!
Roofing completed!

Well-done.
whats next?

Lastpage!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Chekitaut:
From Lagos-Island, Victoria-Island, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lekki to Songotedo
[size=14pt]Granite= N4,350/Ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=30tons

[size=14pt]Stone Dust= N2,800/ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=30tons

Call Now: 08055545355, 08032887233
Hurry Now!!!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lastpage: 5:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Chekitaut:
Hurry Now!!!
Reducing the "minimum" order by half shows that you are sensitive to the wishes of some of your customers, its not everytime one would need to do a decking or German Floor.

Dont change your level of integrity, that is what l cherish most about you

Lastpage!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
lastpage:

Reducing the "minimum" order by half shows that you are sensitive to the wishes of some of your customers, its not everytime one would need to do a decking or German Floor.

Dont change your level of integrity, that is what l cherish most about you

Lastpage!
We will continue to maintain our integrity in the area of providing quality services... Thanks LastPage
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chekitaut:
We will continue to maintain our integrity in the area of providing quality services... Thanks LastPage
Really!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by semitunde: 1:10am On Jul 02, 2015
segcymoor:

Really!

OGA. Your response is pregnant. You think differently?

@checkitout. What's your quote for mainland supply?
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lastpage: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Chekitaut:

You are one person that l have seen, that has not tried to profit form the ignorance of many on Nairaland.
Making more profit by cheating one's customer, is nothing but fraud, as far as l am concerned.
In your line of business, there is ample opportunity to "cheat" but somehow, l am yet to be aware of someone who has caught you cheating them.
Maybe Segcy don catch you before sha! grin grin grin

I can only encourage you to keep, "keeping it honest"...... Its God's blessings that matters most.

Lastpage!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
lastpage:

You are one person that l have seen, that has not tried to profit form the ignorance of many on Nairaland.
Making more profit by cheating one's customer, is nothing but fraud, as far as l am concerned.
In your line of business, there is ample opportunity to "cheat" but somehow, l am yet to be aware of someone who has caught you cheating them.
Maybe Segcy don catch you before sha! grin grin grin
I can only encourage you to keep, "keeping it honest"...... Its God's blessings that matters most.
Lastpage!
far from cheating. .he will understand that though
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
segcymoor:

Segcymoor, the most benefited i call you, Please calm the atmosphere.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lastpage: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2015
segcymoor:

Nothing to worry about, that was just a joke and l am sure "Cheki" knows too.

Give us update now or is it the torrential rain that is causing kasakasa?

Lastpage!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Good one from the wise one...
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2015
semitunde:

OGA. Your response is pregnant. You think differently?

@checkitout. What's your quote for mainland supply?
Mainland is 127k/30tons Sir.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Plastering work in progress!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by danowena: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
cleric:

@ cleric, this was just too mean. Please take it easy. I doubt if your target understands what you wrote. Please pipe down, some things are just not worth it.

@ segcymoor , please can you share with us the cost of plastering? Nice work. I took time to read every single post in this thread.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
danowena:

@ cleric, this was just too mean. Please take it easy. I doubt if your target understands what you wrote. Please pipe down, some things are just not worth it.
@ segcymoor , please can you share with us the cost of plastering? Nice work. I took time to read every single post in this thread.
Average of 400 cement.and 4 sand

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Jamesqu(m): 4:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Weldone on Segcy....apparently, I have left your thread for some time

I just don't get how one can be so angry with a virtual person...you can't see him, you can't hear him...yet you are red eyed!

I need to do a thesis on "effect of social media on temperament".

This post is not aimed at anyone, biko nu! I am on my knees...resist the temptation to descend on me. grin
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2015
Finishing work in progress!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lafolabi(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2015
well done brother. keep it up.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by danowena: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
segcymoor:

Average of 400 cement.and 4 sand

Thanks for the quick response sir! What was the cost of labour for the plastering work? Is the plastering work 'gauge' ?
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by elena4real: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
@segcymoor, what is the depth of the foundation? I mean the depth of subsoil from the soil test done.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:16am On Oct 15, 2015
elena4real:
@segcymoor, what is the depth of the foundation? I mean the depth of subsoil from the soil test done.
I guess u want to confirm the pilling depth. .7m
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by highwaylogistic: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
For a 22m pile in Ogudu area, what is the ideal length of the reinforce bar, one structural engineer said the length should be 12m which is one rod while another said that you have to join two iron rods to about 20m. which should one follow now. Please advice
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2015
highwaylogistic:
For a 22m pile in Ogudu area, what is the ideal length of the reinforce bar, one structural engineer said the length should be 12m which is one rod while another said that you have to join two iron rods to about 20m. which should one follow now. Please advice
Why this unnecessary confusion. From ur arguments I can concluded u didn't done structural details but try to gather information to work.

Hmm. Piling no be small coins and it may easily fail if not properly done. I tell you , it's already fail if good structural details is not at hand.I can see many tilted structure
the last time I visited that area

However, is it case pile or bore pile u are adopting
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by highwaylogistic: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
It is bored pile to a depth of 22m. What should be the length of the reinforced 16mm bar
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
highwaylogistic:
It is bored pile to a depth of 22m. What should be the length of the reinforced 16mm bar
21m!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by michtob(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2016
Believed this house would have been completed. Nice work Mr. Segcymoor

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.