Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI (90145 Views)

Building On Swamp, How Do I Go, Raft Or Pile? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Picture Of Prostrating Building At Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by tsiriman(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastpage:

Sorry, can l ask why that Soakaway/Septic Tank is being done above ground level and how will it go into the ground since that is how it is suppose to be?
Thanks

segcymoor:
Construction of soakaway and septic tank

Sir he asked a question but you didn't answer, I am also wondering why the soakaway is above ground level.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
tsiriman:

Sir he asked a question but you didn't answer, I am also wondering why the soakaway is above ground level.

Read from Page 2 of the following thread, you will seem how it's done for better understanding.
This is how it's done in a water logged area:

https://www.nairaland.com/2004074/reconstruction-diary-5-bedroom-bungalow/2

Hajji M.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by tsiriman(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
mufutau55:

Read from Page 2 of the following thread, you will seem how it's done for better understanding.
This is how it's done in a water logged area:

https://www.nairaland.com/2004074/reconstruction-diary-5-bedroom-bungalow/2

Hajji M.

Thank you.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Casting of roof beam to be integrated with precast fascia

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Scaffolding for hanging of precast concrete

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Update : fixing of precast concrete fascia
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Roofing work in progress!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Construction of gate house

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Roof carcass in progress!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Going so fast.. weldone boss
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
twinskenny:
Going so fast.. weldone boss
Thanks. ..we will soon invite you
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Roofing carcass in progress!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lafolabi(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2015
Welldone Segcymoor, good job.
I was on this site sometime ago you are far above this stage.
It was a fantastic and good finishing.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2015
lafolabi:
Welldone Segcymoor, good job.
I was on this site sometime ago you are far above this stage.
It was a fantastic and good finishing.

.......but we are about to start finishing work

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2015
Roofing concrete fascial

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2015
Roofing concrete fascial[color=][/color]

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2015
Roofing carcass completed

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2015
Finishing to roof carcass

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Onuokwu: 6:26pm On May 26, 2015
How many bedroom in each of these terrace houses?

Do you have 3D images or plain elevations?

Kindly post if available.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
Onuokwu:
How many bedroom in each of these terrace houses?
Do you have 3D images or plain elevations?
Kindly post if available.
it actually comprises 3 duplex
3 bedrooms and 4 bedroom
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
segcymoor:

it actually comprises 3 duplex
3 bedrooms and 4 bedroom

gradually making sense.

weldone boss
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Roofing covering in progress! Update shortly

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Roofing covering

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2015
segcymoor:
Roofing covering

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by leftone: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2015
fantastic!!! very eye opening topic for this intending to do same...shows you can build anywhere as long as you can afford it and do it right.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Dominionng(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Coming out good.

Great job Boss..
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lastpage: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2015
lastpage:

Sorry, can l ask why that Soakaway/Septic Tank is being done above ground level and how will it go into the ground since that is how it is suppose to be?
Thanks

mufutau55:

Are you teaching him or asking him? Continue and learn.

Hajji M.

You have started again Mufutau? You will never learn to mind your bloody business, until l tell you to shut-da-phuck Up, ehn?

I asked somebody a question, (and that is very evident in the bolded parts of my sentence) ... it was not directed to you but you decided to "inject your silly self" into it; while asking a silly question in the process?
Oro to'logbon baso, enu asiwere lati'ngbo.

Looking at it, my question was asked very politely and l even offered my own thoughts on the situation

Maybe you are trying to ensure he does not answewr the question, by creating adistraction, in the futile and childish mentality that if he does not answer it, it means l would not know the answer! grin grin

I dont know which kind of "night school" you attended that you cant decipher "a question" within a sentence ...
It is not in your place to tell me to "continue and learn" because all this your forming "informed" ...on nairaland, ends here!
You have a very silly penchant to always want to appear relevant, even when your opinion is not required nor valued.

Small time now, you will run to a "Mod" to try and gang-up, as you have done in the past.
If you want to tackle me, as yo have attempted in the past, man-up and do it directly.

I dont know what your "beef" is with me that you always try to run your mouth at me, even when l know that you are poorly schooled and far from being an intelligent person, in real life.

Steer Clear, l dont suffer fools.... and l think you know that as well. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lastpage: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2015
tsiriman:

Thank you o, for your observation! All l wanted to do was "hear and compare opinion" with Segcy

The question was not even directed at this Mufu but he has constituted himself into some demigod "class captain"! grin grin dishing out instructions and correction to "his boys" shocked shocked

He holds a grudge against me, from a previous encounter in which he displayed the same "arrogant and petulant attitude" on my post and l called him to order.
Next, he went gang-up with the "Mod" to delete my post (so that others cannot make an informed opinion on what happened)...and then to ban me for a few days, like my life depends on posting on Nairaland!

Dont be surprised if you get to know that he actually went ahead to "influence" that the question not be answered, behind the scene!
Such a petty clown.

Anyway, lets not derail the thread with his distraction. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
lastpage:

You have started again Mufutau? You will never learn to mind your bloody business, until l tell you to shut-da-phuck Up, ehn?

I asked somebody a question, (and that is very evident in the bolded parts of my sentence) ... it was not directed to you but you decided to "inject your silly self" into it; while asking a silly question in the process?
Oro to'logbon baso, enu asiwere lati'ngbo.

Looking at it, my question was asked very politely and l even offered my own thoughts on the situation

Maybe you are trying to ensure he does not answewr the question, by creating adistraction, in the futile and childish mentality that if he does not answer it, it means l would not know the answer! grin grin

I dont know which kind of "night school" you attended that you cant decipher "a question" within a sentence ...
It is not in your place to tell me to "continue and learn" because all this your forming "informed" ...on nairaland, ends here!
You have a very silly penchant to always want to appear relevant, even when your opinion is not required nor valued.

Small time now, you will run to a "Mod" to try and gang-up, as you have done in the past.
If you want to tackle me, as yo have attempted in the past, man-up and do it directly.

I dont know what your "beef" is with me that you always try to run your mouth at me, even when l know that you are poorly schooled and far from being an intelligent person, in real life.

Steer Clear, l dont suffer fools.... and l think you know that as well. undecided

Lastpage!

Oga Mufutau, please ignore sir. Take this as one of the prices to pay for being on a faceless forum such as this.
Thank God for your patience sir. If only some people knew.

3 Likes

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
smiley
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by lastpage: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
cleric:

Oga Mufutau, please ignore sir. Take this as one of the prices to pay for being on a faceless forum such as this.
Thank God for your patience sir. If only some people knew.

Okay sir, let me answer your question since we are all here to learn. ......

You quoted my "response" to Mufu and then typed the above! shocked shocked
Are you a freaking dolt? or dont you see how you sound?
Like someone craving attention and trying to do "attachee" by force!
grin grin

There is a reason my question was DIRECTED TO ONE PERSON ONLY.... and not some half-educated minions, for christ's sake!

I ask questions here (and very rarely), not necessarily like one tw@t trying to learn how to build a house for the first time but because l make a hobby of trying to "refine ideas" by juxtaposing them alongside each other.

Truly, if only we are not on a faceless forum.... some of you will recoil in shame for running your mouths.
But then, l am happy to keep it it as it is and you can shove your explanation down where the sun does not shine. undecided

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.