Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT (1993 Views)

Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C / How Beautiful Is Your Girlfriend Without Make Ups? Post Lets See. / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by sanyablaze(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Over the past year I’ve been much more open to getting into a relationship with a girl I like, but unfortunately I can’t tame the dog inside me that wants to Bleep a new girl every other week.

So my current game strategy is to get a girl-next-door type who isn’t a club rat and treats me well and then return the favor by taking her out, pleasuring her, and caring for her when she has the sniffles. During that time I lie and creep on the side with random girls.
Obviously I don’t think cheating on a girlfriend is morally wrong, but I do think it’s wrong to bang your girl without a condom and then creep without because you’re exposing her to diseases that could create an uncomfortable situation.

But besides that I feel very little guilt when I cheat because my main girl will never know. I keep it locked down so tightly that it would take a lottery chance event to get me. The result is I get to fulfill my perverse needs while having something stable with a girl that I care for. That’s win-win… unless she finds out. Here’s what I do to make sure that doesn’t happen:

1. Get started on the right foot.Do not get into that pattern where you must talk on the phone every day. To accomplish this you’ll have to state that you need your “space” early in the relationship, that you don’t want it to get into that friendly boring zone where you’re talking about what time you woke up and what you had for lunch. She’ll honor your request but slip and send frequent text messages, which is fine—it’s easy to creep with another girl when all you gotta do is send texts.

Also, if you want to actually have the ability to cheat, you need time not only to meet other girls but to take them out on dates. This means you want to get into no more than a twice-a-week date pattern with your girl, one date on the weekday and one on the weekend. Resist her efforts to see you more by saying again you need space and are the loner type that feels smothered easily.

2. Don’t give her access to your phone or computer.This is how 90% of guys get caught cheating. They left their phone laying around, unlocked, and the girl finds incriminating text messages. It’s easy to brush off female numbers in your phone as old, but not a text message stamped yesterday where you confirmed fresh plans. Either delete the text messages manually before you see her or lock your keypad. Fail to do either and you will get busted eventually, guaranteed. Girls are savvy with cell phones and only need sixty seconds to sift through your messages or call history.
I’ve caught two girls messing around with my phone. Once I went to go wash my cock after sex and came back with my phone on the floor instead of the nightstand. I guess she panicked when she heard I was finished with washing my cock and threw it on the floor. The other time I spent the night at this Brazilian girl’s house and woke up in the morning with all my clothes gone. I walked around her place dazed and naked, wondering if I just got got, and found her sitting on the bathroom toilet going through all my shit.
For your computer, log off your email account when you know she’s coming over and then launch a different browser that you never use. While it would take time for her to sift through emails if you slip to the bathroom, girls go straight to the Sent folder to gather evidence. I’m certain that the female species plays dumb with gadgets and computers on purpose so that we leave our things laying around. Also lock down anything else that could get you in trouble like Skype (call history) and the secret pick-up blog you operate.

Read More Secret Tips On How To Cheat On Her Without Getting Caught www.86wiz.com

1 Like

Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Ahmed0336(m): 1:59am On Aug 13, 2014
Like seriously?
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 13, 2014
...u cant try that sh*t with me....i av my own way of catching a guy red-handed without even goin thru his stuffs......without stalkn him either.....do u blive in d power of a woman??...do u knw wat a lady can do to get enof informatn??....we get it thru ur closest pal n fwends.....i ll come out with more evidence n u wont defend urself .....go n siddown jare....
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Tymax(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...u cant try that sh*t with me....i av my own way of catching a guy red-handed without even goin thru his stuffs......without stalkn him either.....do u blive in d power of a woman??...do u knw wat a lady can do to get enof informatn??....we get it thru ur closest pal n fwends.....i ll come out with more evidence n u wont defend urself .....go n siddown jare....
Are you FBI? Look if a guy wants to cheat on you "codedly", omo you will never know. So forget all your CIA tins cos his friends won't even know about the parole angry wink
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Tymax:
Are you FBI? Look if a guy wants to cheat on you "codedly", omo you will never know. So forget all your CIA tins cos his friends won't even know about the parole angry wink
...well, tru.....only if his fwends r nt aware of it ni sha.....i pray i dont come across guys like dat....dey r gud pretenders...
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by dre11(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...u cant try that sh*t with me....i av my own way of catching a guy red-handed without even goin thru his stuffs......without stalkn him either.....do u blive in d power of a woman??...do u knw wat a lady can do to get enof informatn??....we get it thru ur closest pal n fwends.....i ll come out with more evidence n u wont defend urself .....go n siddown jare....

thats if the friend and pals are the betrayer.....
Or, they don't agree on that cheating issue...

But, lady if they flow,play dsame game, rthyms tgeder and don't give a Bleep about u....... till thy kingdom come, they will just post u and not tell u the koko.
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

thats if the friend and pals are the betrayer.....
Or, they don't agree on that cheating issue...

But, lady if they flow,play dsame game, rthyms tgeder and don't give a Bleep about u....... till thy kingdom come, they will just post u and not tell u the koko.
.....well, u r ryt..if they r d same bird of the same feather,it might be hard alittle.....how abt i already created a friendship bond with his fwends initially even b4 he strted cheating?....
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by hotmolo(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2014
u really expect his friends to let d cat out of d bag? Dats hardly possibl among guys unless d dude jst wana score cheap points nd get into ur pants. Guys like dat exist. U nid a pretty gud bait to acheive dat.
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2014

Pls dont flatter urself. If a guy wants to cheat on u without u finding out, he wd most likely succeed.

Forget d friends crap. Some guys hav loyal friends who will not tell u dat dia man is a cheat even if u ask. Day mite not like wot he does but day wd rada u found out from anoda source and not dem. Loyal guys cant get let a chic come between dem and dia homie. I had a friend who was bloody cheat. His girl asked me and I denied. I knew day wd eventually break up, but no be go cos am. U feel me. But if his friend is a snitch, he will tell.

Its also possible dat his friends hav no idea wot he's doing. Forget abt family stuffs. Most families dont know if dia son or sibling is a cheat.

Just pray u neva meet an intelligent cheat. Cos der is nothing u can do to find out. He will be 100 steps ahead of u.

Howeva, d only tin u can do to find out is to ask mtn or his mobile service provider to monitor his calls and text msgs. But then u hav to involve d police and also get court clearance, which day wd only issue if it was a kidnap case. Or u cd just hack into his fone? Why go 2ru all dat stress only to eventually break up at d end?
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2014
obongproff:

Pls dont flatter urself. If a guy wants to cheat on u without u finding out, he wd most likely succeed.

Forget d friends crap. Some guys hav loyal friends who will not tell u dat dia man is a cheat even if u ask. Day mite not like wot he does but day wd rada u found out from anoda source and not dem. Loyal guys cant get let a chic come between dem and dia homie. I had a friend who was bloody cheat. His girl asked me and I denied. I knew day wd eventually break up, but no be go cos am. U feel me. But if his friend is a snitch, he will tell.

Its also possible dat his friends hav no idea wot he's doing. Forget abt family stuffs. Most families dont know if dia son or sibling is a cheat.

Just pray u neva meet an intelligent cheat. Cos der is nothing u can do to find out. He will be 100 steps ahead of u.

Howeva, d only tin u can do to find out is to ask mtn or his mobile service provider to monitor his calls and text msgs. But then u hav to involve d police and also get court clearance, which day wd only issue if it was a kidnap case. Or u cd just hack into his fone? Why go 2ru all dat stress only to eventually break up at d end?
...lwkmd.....i dont like stalkn pple...
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2014
@ temigrace, forget abt trying to go 2ru his friends. Der is a 90 percent chance dat day wont tell u anytin.

D only tin u can do for yourself is to ask for a sincere guy. A sincere guy will tell u dat he's a bad guy and dat he likes women and if ur reasonable, u can help him solve his cheating problem. And d only reason he will tell u dat is if he loves u.

But unfornately, 90% of women dont like sincerety, day prefer to be lied to.
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Mprex(f): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2014
Owlryt bro. A standing ovation for you as a professional cheat!!

But what good does that add to your life, spending your money on reckless girls and wasting your male seed

Like what do you gain from that

Wake up friend, real men are busy making money and making plans for their future.

And as for the lady your cheating on, there is nothing hidden under the sun. No matter how long it takes, she will certainly find out someday and kick your sorry bottom out of her life! tongue
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2014
Mprex: Owlryt bro. A standing ovation for you as a professional cheat!!

But what good does that add to your life, spending your money on reckless girls and wasting your male seed

Like what do you gain from that

Wake up friend, real men are busy making money and making plans for their future.

And as for the lady your cheating on, there is nothing hidden under the sun. No matter how long it takes, she will certainly find out someday and kick your sorry bottom out of her life! tongue

I've been thinking...does kicking a guy out of your life becos he cheated, as most women do, really stop d next guy from cheating on u?

I wd really appreciate a sincere answer.
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2014
dear nt all frnds gona give yah information abt ur man. like me? hell no. i dont dispose som ones infortion because is nt my doing.
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Mprex(f): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2014
obongproff:

I've been thinking...does kicking a guy out of your life becos he cheated, as most women do, really stop d next guy from cheating on u?

I wd really appreciate a sincere answer.
it doesnt stop the next guy from cheating, no doubt. But it saves the lady from future deception and lies from the said guy
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Lorlaahlozz: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
sameer1212: dear nt all frnds gona give yah information abt ur man. like me? hell no. i dont dispose som ones infortion because is nt my doing.
...en en..i v my own way of gettn d informatn frm u....
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...en en..i v my own way of gettn d informatn frm u....
realy? i dont tink u can be able o. no mata d offah am gona reject it n ask u to go get it ursef.
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2014
sameer1212: realy? i dont tink u can be able o. no mata d offah am gona reject it n ask u to go get it ursef.
....am not talkn abt offern u anything....its abt d closenes we have even b4 he strted cheatn....
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ....am not talkn abt offern u anything....its abt d closenes we have even b4 he strted cheatn....

Okay, so how many times has dis ur cheat-catching theory worked out?
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Mprex:
it doesnt stop the next guy from cheating, no doubt. But it saves the lady from future deception and lies from the said guy

Tot as much
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ....am not talkn abt offern u anything....its abt d closenes we have even b4 he strted cheatn....
hmmmmm dear, jst pray for a gud n humble guy because a man is unpredictable,a cheat wil alwys be a cheat n noting u gona do abt it.
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
sameer1212: hmmmmm dear, jst pray for a gud n humble guy because a man is unpredictable,a cheat wil alwys be a cheat n noting u gona do abt it.
..Well,dats tru
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
obongproff:

Okay, so how many times has dis ur cheat-catching theory worked out?
....lets forget abt dat...
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by kendrababy(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Add me up (29680E6E)
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
kendrababy: Add me up (29680E6E)

R u new here and seeking friends? Cos most nairaland chics dont do dis
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by dre11(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: .....well, u r ryt..if they r d same bird of the same feather,it might be hard alittle.....how abt i already created a friendship bond with his fwends initially even b4 he strted cheating?....

i guess @obongproff have answered u quite well.
guys value close frienship and keeps secrete not matter what happens expect the guy is a sizzie

so, just pray u don't fall into the love trap of an intelligent cheater 'who would have reasons his step before taking it'
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by chipatra: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hmm, this kind teaching bad O!
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Vikky014(f): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
A guy is always free to sleep around provided u dnt hav sex wt me!bt if we tie d knot,,& i caught u cheating,,,i will personally cut off ur joystick & face the consequences of my action!
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Vikky014(f): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op,jst pray u dnt meet my type o,,muhehehehehehehe
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by chipatra: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
Vikky014: A guy is always free to sleep around provided u dnt hav sex wt me!bt if we tie d knot,,& i caught u cheating,,,i will personally cut off ur joystick & face the consequences of my action!
sis I solidly dey your back for dis one
Re: How To CHEAT On Your GIRLFRIEND Without Being CAUGHT by Vikky014(f): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
chipatra: sis I solidly dey your back for dis one
lolz,bt dts wht i will do o,,provided i hav been faithful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Complex Love Story / What Does A Bad Boy Really Mean / 5 Myths About People Who Wait Until Marriage To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.