Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C (3368 Views)

Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by cyndidamsel(f): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
As a lady am not really proud of the things fellow girls do these days that's why I have written this post to warn the opposite sex.

Sleeping with your girlfriend not even just any girl without a condom could be a guys greatest undoing. I am not talking about STDS here, If your girlfriend easily agrees to have sex with you then she could easily agree to have sex with another guy.
Most girls nowadays are really promiscuous they keep different boyfriends tactically for various reasons(am not saying am a saint though). But if she eventually gets pregnant she will surely hook it on the guy she likes most or is the most resourceful "which could be you" and likely u will end up marrying her.

What if by chance you not the father u might be in for a shocking surprise in the future.
But the thing is that when you use a condom with your girlfriend the chances of getting her pregnant is a big 0%, yes one could contact some STDs but never get a girl pregnant. So if she surprisingly comes up with the pregnancy story then know she is lying. Unless you the type of guy that has a johnny that could tear a rubber " u know what I mean hehe"

So guys be wise no matter how you love your girlfriend always use a condom with her to avoid future heartbreak. My cousin fell a victim to a case like this. USE YOUR HEAD.....bye

5 Likes

Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by Smellymouth: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hhmmmmmm
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by Elosky20: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
must u sleep with a girl, people should learn to sleep with their book

10 Likes

Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by cyndidamsel(f): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Elosky20:
must u sleep with a girl, people should learn to sleep with their book
guys will always be guys
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by Strahovski1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is it mandatory that a man lay with a woman?

Ah.. they should lay with their careers and futures it would profit them better. Even we who have wives don't lay like that.

The sex threads on this forum is too much. Sex Sex sex sex sex... virginity.. virgin. ... it's becoming stale sad

2 Likes

Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by cruzita(f): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
guys always like it RAW
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by chriskosherbal(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Of course AC makes it sweeter. Guys see below
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by Swaggeronfleak(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
guys always like it RAW
Abeg cama fa dia joor mak I hia beta
Okay girls nko??!
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by tgmservice: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
True talk pretty girl
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by cruzita(f): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

Abeg cama fa dia joor mak I hia beta

Okay girls nko??!
girls have no say if the guy wants it raw maybe because the pleasure won't allow them reason.no forget say u like am raw ooo
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by Maxi112: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
guys always like it RAW
U WHICH ONE U LIKE PASS?
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by Swaggeronfleak(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
girls have no say if the guy wants it raw maybe because the pleasure won't allow them reason.no forget say u like am raw ooo

Lol...cruzita u re sick in d ass

Wen me nd u tak do am wen I cor tak lik am raw so?

U no just well at all
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by Maxi112: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
the fact be say, I no sabi wear d so called CD... IS THERE ANYBODY LIKE ME HERE?
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by cruzita(f): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Maxi112:
U WHICH ONE U LIKE PASS?
I'm a chineke girl so none
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by AkProsper(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
This also apply to female. Cose there's female condom also.

1 Like

Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by Maxi112: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
I'm a chineke girl so none
I SALUTE UR LIE
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by menabae(f): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tell dem gurl...no CD no sexxxxx
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by resocorp: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Im I the only one that thought 'A C' was air conditioner?

2 Likes

Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by osesology(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
guys always like it RAW
That's not totally true because from my own little xperience, it's the ladies that always want it raw. My ex had this habit of hiding my cd anytime she comes on weekends and after turning me on and I start browsing for it, she be like: ``just forget it, I dont like it anyway''. Sometimes, she will explain to me that she needs my milk for her nourishment.
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by InZA: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
I actually opened this thread because I somehow read it as ".... Without AC, as in air-conditioner". I wanted to see the odd/funny reasons the OP could have possibly come up with as to suggest getting laid with the AC on.
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by firstking01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
guys always like it RAW
on the contrary...girls are the ones who prefer it raw undecided
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by firstking01(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sex here and there undecidedAlmost every thread these days is all about sex
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by ronald4ever(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Whilst I'm no advocate of unprotected sex, I don't think women can deceive a guy to father a child who isn't theirs in this age and time when one can easily perform a DNA hybridization to confirm a child paternity.

Only a sheeple fella will father a child without confirming if it's theirs.
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by Khez: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Special adviser cry
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by layla129(f): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2016
1. The fact that a girl agrees to sleep with her boyfriend easily doesn't mean she'll agree to sleep with every guy.
2.Both male/female lie to each other in relationships. I dnt see why this warning shld go to guys alone.
3. DNA test is available to determine the paternity of a child... so dnt stress
4.Its not only females that have STDs...So,u shld talk generally and advice the ladies to wear a condom too.
5. Yeah, the bitter part...Premarital sex is a sin! Abstinence is Key.
6. I don't even see a reason for this thread at all
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by linearity: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Even condom manufacturers will tell you that, it is not 100% safe against pregnancy....Male condoms are about 85% (and female condoms about 79%) safe against pregnancy...read up about it some day when you have the time.
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by hugochuks60(m): 2:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Pls CD is not a safe protection against pregnancy. Even d producers will tell u this. From d knowledge of osmosis in our high sch biology u should be able to know that there is a 40% chance of pregnancy by using c.d. The best tin is to abstain from sex completely. There r more dangerous consequences to sex apart from pregnancy. To know more abt it op, privately contact me.
Re: Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C by OluwaSeunFunEmi: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
You are doing well pretty

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think That This Guy Is Watching? / Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media / 10 Things Nigerian Men Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.