Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

"Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud (21214 Views)

Deizani Alison-Madueke Denies Leasing Planes For 10 Billion Naira / PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report. / Jigawa Governor's Son Arrested For Money-Laundering At Kano Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Estellar: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2014
I'm new on this forum
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2014
smallJagaban: GEJ PLANS WILL NOT WORK. JUST BECAUSE LAMIDO WANT TO CONTEST FOR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION UNDER PDP.
We shall watch them destroy themselves in the PDP... And Kick them all out in the General Election
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Estellar: I'm new on this forum
Welcome, I have sent an email to you to put you thru grin reply asap kiss

1 Like

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by shizzle11(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2014
barcanista: Welcome, I have sent an email to you to put you thru grin reply asap kiss
you keep sending mails to everyone on nairaland, are you that jobless? did she ask for your unsolicited help? smh 4 dis ajayi
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by shizzle11(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2014
sule lamido is PDP by day and APC at night, an obasanjo boy. Fvcking hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11:
you keep sending mails to everyone on nairaland, are you that jobless? did she ask for your unsolicited help? smh 4 dis ajayi
And you keep stalking me? Who's the jobless one here my dear bingo?If you be bricklayer I de my office with 24/7 internet access and my laptop. I understand that you are an unfortunate being but pray harder, God will uplift you. Thunder fire you bingo....

Now bark off my back

2 Likes

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by shizzle11(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2014
barcanista: And you keep stalking me? Who'sthe jobless one here my dear bingo?If you be bricklayer I de my office with 24/7 internet access and my laptop. I understand that you are an unfortunate being but pray harder, God will uplift you. Thunder fire you bingo....

Now bark off my back
rantings of an irredeemable fool. bla.. bla.. bla! humour me mofo

A fvcktard giving himself false pride. Suit yourself and keep wallowing in your delusion, you are already exhibiting your frustrations barking like a rabid dog that you are, and i'm yet to get started. iddiottt

2 Likes

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Papertrail11(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2014
al dis norghern govs are trash....alk dry know is to keeo deir ppke behind and suffer....I was in adamawa state years ago u neede to see suffer.. I coukd akmost say nl development proj was going on.. there

j think govt should arredt snd jail dem na si slm deir children go dey ride ferarri rounx abuja while d massses suffer
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2014
A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 08030888125, 07030529590,08089725197,or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by kaeycea(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2014
kokoA: Haba! That's to harsh naw. Don't you have human sympathy? It's better we just inject them with small dose of ebola virus and quarantine them somewhere in Sambisa.

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11:

A fvcktard giving himself false pride. Suit yourself and keep wallowing in your delusion, you are already exhibiting your frustrations barking like a rabid dog that you are, and i'm yet to get started. iddiottt
OH bingo, you are just like your fathers. Make no mistake I SAID FATHERS because you are a product of gang b@ng...

Get off my back

3 Likes

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by PassingShot(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2014
skyface00: And so? EFCC onlky give insight story how ppl loot our money....all d govnors, senatorz, even oga jona dis is their method of looting...they over shoot any contract and go back 2 collect their share....and the money cant stay long in their act they use it 2 buy property...dats why u see them paying a land of 2billion naria...wetin gold dey grow 4 d land.... If u are in abj u will understand my point u see their children using badest carz 4 a car race behide CBN headqutr, nothing anybody can do about all this looting ooo we just keep talking and talking because they have bought their freedom and all d so call security agancez compromise, let EFCC go and arrest him and den come out 2 tell us why they arrested him not coming out 2 say all dis and allow d man 2 take away all d fact off n get dem burnt...its might take years 2 built tinz 2gther but take jst 5minz 2 distroy

You reason with your brain. I clap for you.
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by shizzle11(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2014
barcanista: OH bingo, you are just like your fathers. Make no mistake I SAID FATHERS because you are a product of gang b@ng...

Get off my back
fvcktard! you are no match for me, and you ain't even worth it. I'll leave you to wallow in your wanton stewpidity and iddioccy.

Now go jerk yourself.

Fvcking arze wipe!

1 Like

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2014
MOMENTS AGO
shizzle11:
LATER
shizzle11:
fvcktard! you are no match for me, and you ain't even worth it. I'll leave you to wallow in your wanton stewpidity and iddioccy.

Now go jerk yourself.

Fvcking arze wipe!

It's like Cowardice is genetic. You Fathers did you a great disfavor. Anyway, you are the product of g@ng b@ng from bunch of frustrated imbecilic dimwits.

Now Get off my back..bingo

3 Likes

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by shizzle11(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2014
barcanista: MOMENTS AGO

LATER

It's like Cowardice is genetic. You Fathers did you a great disfavor. Anyway, you are the product of g@ng b@ng from bunch of frustrated imbecilic dimwits.

Now Get off my back..bingo
Fool, you are a bleeping faggit, begging to be left alone on one hand and feigning brevity on the other, what an iddiott! you've used the bolded in all your comments already albeit referring to your miserable self unknowingly, and its same boring, monotonous line, the more reason you ain't worth it.

Fvck you, your entire family and fvck whatever you represent, You are such a despicable piece if sh1t. bleeping iddiiot.

1 Like

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by nagoma(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2014
Youngzedd: The truth must be told.
The northerners are the cause of their backwardness/poverty rate in their region.
Prove me wrong if you can.
You see, everybody is busy abusing GEJ and co, while the governor's were busy looting in background.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - Martin Luther Jnr
p

So Ibori, Alagmesia, Desiani Madueke and Stella Oduah are northerners?
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Octaves(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2014
if he's found guilty, he should be impeached immediately and prosecuted. condoning such turpitude is only dangerous for the future of the country. All his assets should be seized until the money comes out. heartless politicians and no punitive measures is the reason we are still third world.
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by TamzyTamudo: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2014
olatunji21: @Op..dis is nt d tym to blame one party or d oda, dis is d tym for us to come 2geda, lets flush out dis thieving politicians, lets move our country forward, lets make Nigeria grt..
2geda we can do it...United we stand.... divided they (Politicians) Fall..
build Ni wat? Not wen jigawa a state of around 1million people is been addressed as a state with 4.8 million people with over 20 local government areas while lagos with over 15million people has only 20 federally approved LGA,tell me how nigeria can be built with such foundation,tell me why those core northern states politicians won't continue to steal and make their populace almajiri prone. SMH
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by TamzyTamudo: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2014
nagoma: p

So Ibori, Alagmesia, Desiani Madueke and Stella Oduah are northerners?
so IBB,Abacha and all the present day northern governors are SS or SEasterners? No wonder majority of u guys are backward and known almajiri beggars,sorry bro the truth is always bitter.

2 Likes

Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by mogentle(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2014
Selective justice, though culpable, but if this guy pledged allegiance to GEJ today, all the cases of his fraud will be.............(A wise poster should fill the gap.)
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by mogentle(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2014
And this is what you'll continue to see as long as our leader believes that Stealing is different from corruption.
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by kunki90(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2014
With all his cool. Adverts on AIT.na so im be...SMH
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by Alimtoheeb(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by truth4meal(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2014
trying to sneak in party coloration to a clear alleged case of corruption (that we all irrespective of party affiliation should condemn) is playing politics upside down. The man if found wanting should face the consequence not all these craps of party tagging. its even further unfortunate that in trying to smear a political party the op exposed his own level of illiteracy - lamido is PDP not APC.
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by henchamb(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2014
We long expected this. Am not suprised that this is coming now that inec has released timetable for primaries. Gej doesnt want any opponent to the pdp ticket
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by parklamson: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Lamido is a PDP governor !
yes! He's, but not loyalist to GEJ. Why can't EFCC probe Dezani after she as been charge to have siphon 10billion naira and he took this senseless president a long time to decide on Oduagate saga. GEJ transformation agenda is poverty and corruprion
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by ihatesycophant(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
GEJ will finally condemn this man to prison and his family members.
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
It is all about the presidential ambition of the man. EFCC should look at the South South governors especially the one who calls himself the uncommon transformer in Akwa Ibom and that of Bayesta States. The ways these guys are just dashing out billions of their common wealth while their people are in extreme poverty.

It was revealed recently that anytime these governors donated at any occasion, civil servants will double the donation in their records and share the difference. I really pity our generation and the coming ones. We dont have any legacy to fall on. It is really sad.
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by kazman117: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Are u d only 1 northern leaders. Na only u al d tym. Y ar u so wicked lyk dis n u 4get d last dae. U dnt even pity d poor 1z. Is 10b nt 2 much 4 ur mouth, moni na fud
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by nagoma(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
TamzyTamudo: so IBB,Abacha and all the present day northern governors are SS or SEasterners? No wonder majority of u guys are backward and known almajiri beggars,sorry bro the truth is always bitter.

No they are kidnappers, drug couriers, cultists, armed robbers and they run baby factories. So truth is always bitter?
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by saintikechi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thats how they fund boko haram.
Re: "Progressive" Jigawa Governor In over 10 Billion Naira Fraud by zurine(f): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Hindering Nigeria From Progressing / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! / Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.