Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Ladies Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ladies Man (1729 Views)

Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man) / Ladies Man [most Handsome] / Guess? Who Is This Ladies Man Of The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ladies Man by olasmith10(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
I think Av got most of those qualities... just dat most times ladies do take my gentility for granted.. Sometimes I try bn hard and callous, but before I could say 'Jack Robinson ' I return back to d subtle and tender state..
Re: The Ladies Man by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2014
olasmith10: I think Av got most of those qualities... just dat most times ladies do take my gentility for granted.. Sometimes I try bn hard and callous, but before I could say 'Jack Robinson ' I return back to d subtle and tender state..

just be yourself and believe me they cant break you.
Re: The Ladies Man by Crocz(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Brownpage: He grew up in the mist of women so he know the rules of the game.
He is not all that handsome but he has the body of a Norse god and that makes him presentable.
He is so loving and caring.always there to protect you.
He never wants to see you cry but dont be stupid.
He believe that not all relationship should end up on the bed but she cant resist him when he is in the mood.
Keeping to rules just like his father did,and always working hard never to go poor.he will tell his friends one man one wife and that makes his friends feel so jealous.
Physically strong and with the looks of a real man.he does not do drugs nor abuse himself with alcohol.
He is surrounded by girls,ladies,women and some grannies to beautify him.
His world is full of life and he is ready to apologize to you whenever he wrongs you.
He keeps the smile on your face at anytime and whenever.
Hanging out with him will always leave you with sweet memories of him later.so you see,that is why you keep loving him forever.
To be continued

Welcome to the fantasy land of lalalaland!
Jokes apart, except for 1 and 2...I think that's me up there!
Re: The Ladies Man by Crocz(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2014
rozzay: OP I bliv all d men with dis characteristics r eida dead or have not been born

I think they are neither dead nor alive, if you know what I mean
Re: The Ladies Man by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...how u doin,sweet??
must you always greet someone and derail a thread? What happened to the pm button?
Re: The Ladies Man by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Crocz:

I don't o
Re: The Ladies Man by Crocz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
rozzay:
I don't o

It means they are in hibernation mode
Re: The Ladies Man by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Crocz:

It means they are in hibernation mode
Ooooook
Re: The Ladies Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Crocz:

i know exactly what u mean man.
Re: The Ladies Man by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
rozzay:
I don't o

u cant deny u dont have any good guy already standing by ur side.can u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Badoo Love Real??? / LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? / 5 Most Annoying Habits Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.