Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" (23356 Views)

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Rilwayne001: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Masha Allah

Those gullible people will soon invade this thread

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by tuffgongjo(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Wow,beauty$brain.
Me hate maths like kilode.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Vivipop(f): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Wow! This is the type of news that keeps me going. Nice one for her.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by ahika(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2014
mmmustapha: I never been a fan of maths, with all my ss classes only one maths I sabi that's SOD. world will have been better without maths. Juma@t Kareem guys, God bless you all

World would have been better without maths? Sorry to say this bt Guy go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by numericalguy(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Kai!!! This is bad news for Obama and his goons.

I can imagine Obama turning and rolling on his bed not being able to sleep.

Iran! Why! Why!! Why!!! grin
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by tuffgongjo(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1: She Probably uses it for Evil.. angry
bad belle
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by blakky97(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I stopped liking Maths when they started adding letters to it.. If na only numbers, I for don win this prize tey tey..
You're funny bro!
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Aitee1: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2014
3 men!
nora544: and why you don't tell that she got it together with 3 other people.

They gave it to 4 people this year 1 woman and 3 man!

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by digitite: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2014
Congratulations Woman cool
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by blakky97(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2014
yorke1: Good for her. Only if most girls can emulate her and face book and not facebook.
If na only facebook dem dey look, e for good. They should stop looking at my zip any time I'm easing my self.

6 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I stopped liking Maths when they started adding letters to it.. If na only numbers, I for don win this prize tey tey..

Bro, never liked the damn thing! Confuses me like hell..

embarassed embarassed
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by iceberylin(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Bunch of lost "X" and "Y"

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by kayfuture: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Na she dey calculate bombs and nuclear weapon for dem

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by obisage(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2014
exactly what happened to me...
2a x 12x = 24ax find y...

how do u expect me to pass maths??

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by IbrahimMav: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2014
Alhamdulillahi.

A definite proof that Islam promotes and encourage Mathematics in all gender contrary to what western media would have you believe.

Masha Allah.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by NobleG1(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2014
For her being a Muslim and great in Mathematics (Western education), Boko Haram would have killed her if she was a Nigerian .

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Leemak: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Long live Maryam Mirzakhani, Long live Islamic Republic of Iran.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by lafuria1(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2014
The reason the news is here is because most of you all prefer to have the narrative that Muslim women in Iran are oppressed and wear only black cloth, that hey don't go to school.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by homesteady(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Isn't this stuff supposed to be in education section?

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by flayvour: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by numericalguy(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1: She Probably uses it for Evil.. angry

lol...

kayfuture: Na she dey calculate bombs and nuclear weapon for dem

Eiyah.. Buahahaahaha boohoohoo..
Haters cant sleep o! grin
You guyz might wanna hug the nearest transformer. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by akereconfi: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Some folks already turning it into religious stuff.

Kudos to her also

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by diamond4life: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
obisage:
exactly what happened to me...
2a x 12x = 24ax find y...

how do u expect me to pass maths??
ok do this fast. 2 + 2 x 2 - 4 x 2 - 2 / 2 = ?.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Afrok(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Congratulations to her....
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by DoTheNeedful: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
RayMcBlue: Somehow, the Nairaland Muslims have turned this great feat from the Iranian - which btw has no religious undertone whatsoever - into an Islamic Conquest. Wow! Just Wow! Islamic inferiority complex rearing it's ugly head yet again.

Dont mind them. When Boko Haram bomb innocent people and shout "Allahu Akbar",these same hypocrites will say they are not muslims. sad sad

14 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by akereconfi: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
IbrahimMav: Alhamdulillahi.

A definite proof that Islam promotes and encourage Mathematics in all gender contrary to what western media would have you believe.

Masha Allah.

What concerns Islam with this

Inferiority complex is really disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by slap1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
What's the point in adding "Muslim" to the thread title?

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by akereconfi: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

Dont mind them. When Boko Haram bomb innocent people and shout "Allahu Akbar",these same hypocrites with say they are not muslims. sad sad

Bunch of sick ignoramus

Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by obisage(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
diamond4life: ok do this fast. 2 + 2 x 2 - 4 x 2 - 2 / 2 = ?.
the answer is 3 undecided
diamond4life: ok do this fast. 2 + 2 x 2 - 4 x 2 - 2 / 2 = ?.
the answer is 3
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
sino:

Ameen! cheesy

erm, what about you?

Because his wife is studying maths, he is also studying it...... When you become married, two has become 1....
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by numericalguy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dumb black people especially Nigerians don't know that Islam introduced mathematics to the world.

The 1,2,3,4,5,6... that you have been studying since primary school is Arabic
Muslims are the first people to introduce the number 0 (zero) to the world.
Muslims introduced the science of Mathematics to the otherwise illiterate Europeans.

Watching CNN and BBC alone will never educate you.
Read! Read!! Read!!!

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
How does Islam religion contribute to her feat? The first few posters on this thread should please modify their comment. I don't like attaching religion to Things that are clearly not related to it.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Qualities A Good Husband Must Have / Killing Of Snakes In Islam.. Views And Conclusions / Prostration As A Mode Of Greeting In Islam ! Why The Conflict ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.