Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" (23357 Views)

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1: She Probably uses it for Evil.. angry
how? When? Is It because she is a muslim? Why are u ppl so dumb!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Must you comment?
RayMcBlue: Somehow, the Nairaland Muslims have turned this great feat from the Iranian - which btw has no religious undertone whatsoever - into an Islamic Conquest. Wow! Just Wow! Islamic inferiority complex rearing it's ugly head yet again.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Essence of female education...... People who say we shouldn't educate women are primitive humans... If your mum is educated, your chances of making it triples ( either you male or female)...

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by freshness2020: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
I have lost an adjective to describe her feat.
What!! Anyways, congrats ma.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
I thought you were sensible;i used to hold you in high esteem;but with this trash you spewed;it shows how dumb and hypocritic you are;pls get a life madcow1
Okijajuju1: She Probably uses it for Evil.. angry

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by IbrahimMav: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
akereconfi:

What concerns Islam with this

Inferiority complex is really disgusting.

Stop being bitter and turn to the true path. The way of Allah. Islam is any thing but inferior.

May the light of Allah shine upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by diamond4life: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
obisage:
the answer is 3 undecided
the answer is 3
no u missed the correct answer is -3
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

Dont mind them. When Boko Haram bomb innocent people and shout "Allahu Akbar",these same hypocrites will say they are not muslims. sad sad
haters you can go and die!!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
akereconfi:

Bunch of sick ignoramus

Don't mind them
you;my friend;are the sick ignoramus..get a life and stop spewing trash
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by waja(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good news. I wish others will follow suit.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
tsolz84: I thought you were sensible;i used to hold you in high esteem;but with this trash you spewed;it shows how dumb and hypocritic you are;pls get a life madcow1
Seriously,I used to think he has little brain but now I can see that he has nothing up there.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by obisage(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
diamond4life: no u missed the correct answer is -3
well it's possible ur answer is correct.
I can't argue cos I don't know anything in maths.
but I can count even billions of naira.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Arosa(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
numericalguy: Dumb black people especially Nigerians don't know that Islam introduced mathematics to the world.

The 1,2,3,4,5,6... that you have been studying since primary school is Arabic
Muslims are the first people to introduce the number 0 (zero) to the world.
Muslims introduced the science of Mathematics to the otherwise illiterate Europeans.

Watching CNN and BBC alone will never educate you.
Read! Read!! Read!!!

The muslims may have introduced zero to the world but Indians(non-muslims) knew about it earlier. undecided
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by fiverrwin(f): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Carry go
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by paulus190(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
kk, tanks 4 ur infor.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by kennyamusa(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
I just wonder why they are trying to religion this thing,when it was a christian that won,did they make a fuss about it ? I just wonder why religion has creep so much into our body system, and the reality of things is that we don't know who is going to make paradise of all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by basty: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Maisuya1: Masha Allah,

I pray my wife studying mathematics at masters level surpasses that feat.

Can I get an ameen to that?

What has genuity got to do with ingenuity?
What has Islam got to do with an Iranian Woman winning a laurel.
The numeric number was invented by Arabs and what is special?

That is why they kill themselves when things happen in Arab world.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by mu2sa2: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
wellmax: So because she's from Iran , it has now become an Islam affair.
I challenge Nigerian alajas to do the same and show us their academic prowess.
Congrats to the woman jare
If she had been cited for something sinister you and other islamaphobics would have rained unmentionable invective on the noble religion of Islam. That's your stock in trade - futile exercise that'll only give you hypertension as you see multitudes embrace the light of Islam even more, including individual once under misguidance like you.

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by 4Play(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
How do these Muslims know she's a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by DoTheNeedful: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
rahazaqa: haters you can go and die!!

Who is this one undecided? What is there to hate about your religion than backwardness and the fact that it is stone age. For your information,there is no nation in the world with muslim majority population that is technologically advance and worth living. angry angry. Little wonder folks like dont like visiting those nations apart from going to Hajj in Saudi. All of you want to live and study in UK,France,Canada,US and so on. You worship your Allah for centuries yet your regions have not seen any blessing from Allah that can rival the West.
The best countries in Islamic nations are those ones operating the lazy oil economy. No innovation. Nothing lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by AbdH: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
tsolz84: I thought you were sensible;i used to hold you in high esteem;but with this trash you spewed;it shows how dumb and hypocritic you are;pls get a life madcow1

Seriously, you hold someone whose moniker is Okijajuju in high esteem? Seriously?
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
His moniker is just a decoy..
AbdH:

Seriously, you hold someone whose moniker is Okijajuju in high esteem? Seriously?
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by AbdH: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
tsolz84: His moniker is just a decoy..

Oh....okay. The guy hardly makes sense anyway.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by 4Play(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
We don't know that she is a Muslim. Even just for argument's sake, we assume she is, if winning the Fields Medal is a barometer for the strength of a religion, then Christianity, Judaism and Hinduism whose adherents have won these awards several times have a stronger claim. This is not to mention atheists and agnostics.

6 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Congratulations! .....#Girl power#
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Mcweber(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
So even ontop all the bombings and shootings in Iran she still get time to dey work mathematics till this level?.......wow! kudos to her
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Adedayo516(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I stopped liking Maths when they started adding letters to it.. If na only numbers, I for don win this prize tey tey..
The letters changed everything for ever... 1+1 turned to x+y ....... That magic changed everything forever

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by true2god: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

Dont mind them. When Boko Haram bomb innocent people and shout "Allahu Akbar",these same hypocrites will say they are not muslims. sad sad
Mr Success has many relatives while mr Failure is an orphan.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by pacretus(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I stopped liking Maths when they started adding letters to it.. If na only numbers, I for don win this prize tey tey..
ok.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by pacretus(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mcweber: So even ontop all the bombings and shootings in Iran she still get time to dey work mathematics till this level?.......wow! kudos to her
helo nairalanders BEWARE.dis guy is an alien frm outer space..but my guy.oo wen did u hear iran was bombed.or u dont knw d difference btw Iran nd Iraq..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Qualities A Good Husband Must Have / Killing Of Snakes In Islam.. Views And Conclusions / Prostration As A Mode Of Greeting In Islam ! Why The Conflict ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.