Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" (23334 Views)

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by simpleseyi: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
freshness2020:

You can use a Noun to describe her feat e.g. you can say she is a witch .

K...so where is the noun in this sentence?

Witch is a common noun. Go and read brighter grammar.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Okijajuju1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
tsolz84: I thought you were sensible;i used to hold you in high esteem;but with this trash you spewed;it shows how dumb and hypocritic you are;pls get a life madcow1

You have just one problem; You take this online stuff too seriously.

Thanks for previously holding me in high esteem and I do apologies sincerely for letting you down, however you and I would agree that the esteem which you allegedly held me in has done absolutely nothing for me in the real world in which I live daily.

Sensibility is subjective, your thoughts on a persons sensibility level is of little or no consequence to the person but you.

I am not a hypocrite, I simply am that what I am. grin

Once more, I offer you my sincere apologies..

P.S: I gave you your first like on your comment for good measures, I thought you deserved it.

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
You owe me no apology signor;rather;pls accept my unreserved apologies for my hasty actions..(You are the first person i am apologizin to on NL;simply bcause you deserve it)..i take back my words;guess i allowed my emotions becloud my judgement..i always look forward to reading ur posts because you are a classic example of how free spirited and funfilld humans should live..once again;accept my unreserved apologies;no offence intended.. Nota Bene:---i gave you your 1st like on your comment;simply because u deserve it
Okijajuju1:

You have just one problem; You take this online stuff too seriously.

Thanks for previously holding me in high esteem and I do apologies sincerely for letting you down, however you and I would agree that the esteem which you allegedly held me in has done absolutely nothing for me in the real world in which I live daily.

Sensibility is subjective, your thoughts on a persons sensibility level is of little or no consequence to the person but you.

I am not a hypocrite, I simply am that what I am. grin

Once more, I offer you my sincere apologies..

P.S: I gave you your first like on your comment for good measures, I thought you deserved it.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
I thought boko is haram?? And women are not supposed to even go out of their houses?? Hmmm 'dem don dey open eye oo abi??'
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
wellmax: So because she's from Iran , it has now become an Islam affair.
I challenge Nigerian alajas to do the same and show us their academic prowess.
Congrats to the woman jare

The people are pathetic!
It is no longer about a smart woman but her religion

Tomorrow now if she smiles too much they stone her to death
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
4Play: How do these Muslims know she's a Muslim?

Her outfit
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
mu2sa2: I won't blame you in your ignorance. You know mathematics won't exist without the numerals -0, 1, 2, 3 ... 9. Who introduced the numerals?(They aren't called Arabic numerals for nothing.) Equally, there won't have been algebra without the Holy Quran. It was Muslim scholars who invented algebra in the process of following God's instruction to humanity on the distribution of a deceased person' s estate contained in the Quran. Be educated by this.

Is Arabic synonymous with Islam?
You keep confusing yourselves
Arabs also gave us honor killing,is that also Islamic?
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Godsknight(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
diamond4life: no u missed the correct answer is -3
obisage, onitsha boy no go knw dat one. Bros, next tym, express it in naira
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
sino:

Ameen! cheesy

erm, what about you?

Nah trader..
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by RayMcBlue(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
omenka: You are such a complex buffoon (including all those who liked this indescribably offensive post)!!! Your hatred someday will get the best of you! If you had nothing reasonable to say why didn't you simply just move the fvck on.

Sorry to break it down to you, mate, but the only one brimming with hatred and unnecessary emotion IS you. Judging from the childish profanity directed at me, I can accurately surmise you're taking this way too personal. Apparently, your Allah approved. Give thanks.

My comment on the other hand is impassioned and surgical. The bitter truth. A lot of Nairalanders seemed to agree with me judging by the sheer number of likes it generated.

If you can't deal, then you can always pull a Robin Williams. Good Evening.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
wellmax: So because she's from Iran , it has now become an Islam affair.
I challenge Nigerian alajas to do the same and show us their academic prowess.
Congrats to the woman jare

No mind illiterates..

They are still the ones who claim women shouldn't goto school. They should marry at 14 and become housewives and kitchen employees.

Somebody won Nobel maths prize, e dey shout alumahhumadulillahi. . Smh
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by RayMcBlue(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
maasoap: You are just being paranoid. I read the comments here up to your comment, I didn't see any post that mentioned Islam or linked the achievement to Islam. You are suffering inferiority complex. Get a life.

I only voiced out what every other non Muslim was thinking about, mate. If it wasn't a deliberate attempt at Islamic promotion, then it shouldn't have been posted in the Islamic For Muslims section in the first place, right? Or am I missing something here?
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by RayMcBlue(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
simpleseyi:

Your hatred for Islam is driving you fastly into your grave. Islam was institutionalized about 1400 years after Christianity, yet, church-goers like you are so obsessed with Islam.

Sorry mate, but you tagged me wrong. I'm a free thinker. I strongly urge you to do the same... Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by omenka(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Sorry to break it down to you, mate, but the only one brimming with hatred and unnecessary emotion IS you. Judging from the childish profanity directed at me, I can accurately surmise you're taking this way too personal. Apparently, your Allah approves. Give thanks.

My comment on the other hand is impassioned and surgical. The bitter truth. A lot of Nairalanders seemed to agree with me judging by the sheer number of likes.

If you can't deal, then you can always pull a Robin Williams. Good Evening.

Again, fvck you.

Since when did the number of likes determine whether or not someone made sense in their post?? If anything, some of the dumbest posts on this forum generate the highest number of likes. Besides, the forum is crawling with ethnoreligious bigots like yourself who think one shouldn't be allowed to hold a divergent opinion from yours especially when they seem to come from a place under an unrelenting stereotyping campaign.

If you are allowed to say "amen" without being called names, why can't they say "ameeen"?? Did they break any rules besides the rules of you and your kind??

And you went on to say "my Allah" exposing what a nauseating bigot you are. Since I can't have your kind of sickening tunnel vision, then I must be a muslim!! Smh.

You guys make me sick.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by RayMcBlue(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
1Book:
Haters!...keep hating. The success achieved by her is another proof to nullify the conspiracy and misconception the west and foreign media, has forcefully labeled on muslim, which you often hate to see/hear.
This is no form of inferiority complex...When a christain cheats during my secondary school days..IT IS NORMAL, nobody talks about it (because its a christain school). When a muslim does the same, in the same school, he/she recieves the hardest form of punishment, if not suspended. With many, stigmatizing the culprit....This form of marginalization must stop.

You must have been high on acid when you composed the above, you made no sense whatsoever.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by shine12: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
One thing I love about them is they are smart and utilise it for the development of their nation.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by RayMcBlue(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
omenka: Again, fvck you.

Since when did the number of likes determine whether or not someone made sense in their post?? If anything, some of the dumbest posts on this forum generate the highest number of likes. Besides, the forum is crawling with ethnoreligious bigots like yourself who think one shouldn't be allowed to hold a divergent opinion from yours especially when they seem to come from a place under an unrelenting stereotyping campaign.

If you are allowed to say "amen" without being called names, why can't they say "ameeen"?? Did they break any rules besides the rules of you and your kind??

And you went on to say "my Allah" exposing what a nauseating bigot you are. Since I can't have your kind of sickening tunnel vision, then I must be a muslim!! Smh.

You guys make me sick.

Lolz. What an emotional guy we have got here.

Please, don't pop a blood vessel on my account. I'd like to say I'm worth it but hell, mate, I'm only human. Pipe down, will you?
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by omenka(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Lolz. What an emotional guy we have got here.

Please, don't pop a blood vessel on my account. I'd like to say I'm worth it but hell, mate, I'm only human. Pipe down, will you?

Yes I'm very emotional about this, and for good reason.

The ethnoreligious hatred and intolerance you lot propagate online by your remarks, subtle as they may sound, is gradually creeping into mainstream media and mainstreets!

Once it reaches its peak, and the results start manifesting in reality, there's no telling who the victims would be!!

I've got a lot at stake in this country and wouldn't like to see it all ruined just cos some little noisy and mischievous bunch refused to heed the voice of reason.

Only a man who's got nothing to lose would care less about the consequences of those remarks you guys make.

Leave people to act as they wish as far as it is within the ambits of the law and in no way infringe on your rights. Besides, if you look closely, your first comment violates the red bold header on this comments box.

Goodnight.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

You can extend that to your fada, moda and elders at home.
go fuc,k your mama for house. wasted sperm
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by RayMcBlue(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
omenka:

Yes I'm very emotional about this, and for good reason.

The ethnoreligious hatred and intolerance you lot propagate online by your remarks, subtle as they may sound, is gradually creeping into mainstream media and mainstreets!

Once it reaches its peak, and the results start manifesting in reality, there's no telling who the victims would be!!

I've got a lot at stake in this country and wouldn't like to see it all ruined just cos some little noisy and mischievous bunch refused to heed the voice of reason.

Only a man who's got nothing to lose would care less about the consequences of those remarks you guys make.

Leave people to act as they wish as far as it is within the ambits of the law and in no way infringe on your rights. Besides, if you look closely, your first comment violates the red bold header on this comments box.

Goodnight.

Blah Blah Blah Yappity Yap. grin grin

Meaningless Ranting 101. undecided grin
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by ALISMILE(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
cockycock: At least lets hear something good from the Arab world. Kudos to her
u re prayin to hear somtin gud frm da Arab world wen nothin gud can even come frm ur brain. At this age and time u still tink Iranians re Arabs!
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by ALISMILE(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Blah Blah Blah Yappity Yap. grin grin

Meaningless Ranting 101. undecided grin

in all sincerity ask ursef if his write up is meaningless! Well, only for a brainless NLander,mayb.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by lekanwj(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
I wish her the best. This I wish for my children o Allah
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by ALISMILE(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
omenka: Again, fvck you.

You guys make me sick.
Please don't mind the pack of bigots that re laden in NL. In a forum like this one wonder why d concentration of christians! They re quick to accuse Muslims of fanaticism but bigotry exude frm them, which is very evident in NL. If the spillin of varbal venoms in NL is translated to life reality, u knw already who d troublemakers re.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
'

Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by meritocrat: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1: She Probably uses it for Evil.. angry

okijajuju1, can you please drop your email. I want to contact you.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Slitz(f): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
wow! sooo much hate...we have some of the worst hypocrites on this forum..wen an individual from a Muslim country does an evil act y'all r fast to blame it on Islam..Fools! wen a good action is done..y'all ask if he/she z a Muslim..if u wer all sincere enough to ask questions like dis wen u wer being spoonfed lies abt Islam perhaps u Wld have been guided to the straight path. this is an incentive to all Muslim/ahs..seeking for knowledge is obligatory on every Muslim. irrespective of wat all dis fools say, the message of Islam is still der, unchanged!.. it was reported that the Prophet(saw) said, " the Muslims are like one body, wen the head is in pain, the whole body is in pain, and in health, the whole body z healthy"..let us not stop to encourage goodness and forbid evil..may Allah ease our affairs and grant us victory over the disbelieveing folk! Ameen!!!
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 16, 2014
@ OP

There is no Noble prize for Mathematics.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2014
numericalguy: Dumb black people especially Nigerians don't know that Islam introduced mathematics to the world.

The 1,2,3,4,5,6... that you have been studying since primary school is Arabic
Muslims are the first people to introduce the number 0 (zero) to the world.
Muslims introduced the science of Mathematics to the otherwise illiterate Europeans.

Watching CNN and BBC alone will never educate you.
Read! Read!! Read!!!
Get your fact straight. Arab is different from Islam. Islam is a religion and Arab is person who originally comes from the desert in Saudi Arabia. Mathematics cannot be first introduced by the Arabs but by the Indians. The Arabs purposely learn it from them and try to modify it. You are the dumb person here.
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by hensben(m): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2014
diamond4life: ok do this fast. 2 + 2 x 2 - 4 x 2 - 2 / 2 = 3
cool
Re: Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" by naijaspeak(m): 3:15am On Aug 16, 2014
[size=16pt]This is good news coming from the Islamic Republic of Iran, a country former united states president, Mr George Bush (jnr ) described as one of the axis of evil. They are currently developing nuclear program which the west is trying to frustrate on the suspicion that they can use it to develop nuclear bomb which they can use to fight Israel or to promote terrorism. Iran technological feat should be a lesson to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a country known for corruption. It is interesting to note here that the success the Iranian are celebrating is achieved by a woman who they denied all the rights. They prefer their women to wear hijab ( covering for the head ) and also prefer to lock up their female children from contact with males on the street. Iranian girls are denied the rights to education in the past and it is now things are gradually changing. I think what the Iranian need is to publicly renounce terrorism and stop giving support to terrorist and accept Israel as a nation or be friendly with Israel and this will bring about the needed change in Iran relationship with the western world. The country political leadership should also try to open up the country to the outside world. Take for example dubai ( the UAE ) Qatar, Oman, Bahrain this country are doing fine and well travelled by foreigner because they are more friendlier. I think the Iranian with their technological outfit will be much greater because they have good and accomplished scientist but they must be ready to change their current belief it is not helping Iran. Iran must try to welcome strangers [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killing Of Snakes In Islam.. Views And Conclusions / Six Qualities A Good Husband Must Have / I Need Duas And Supplication To Battle Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.