Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? (703 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / In A Relationship, Who Is The Most Jealous One.? / Who Feels Most Jealous-boys Or Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by inositol88(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
jealousy is an innate tendency which everybody has, it is often mostly expressed by people In relationships .

am tempted to ask, between guys and girls, who are the most jealous? give reasons for your answers pls.
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by Dygeasy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
The most insecure party gets jealous more.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by vizkiz: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
I don't get jealous cuz i'v gat like 7 others waiting for her to leave undecided
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
My dear let no one decieve he/her self, cos u dont xpct me 2feel free seeing my Gf/Wife huggn a guy 4 mordan a minute neida holdn hands wit a guy as she walks nor sittn on a guys lap. Am sure no lady welcm such also.
So, being jaleous isn't d Matter of gender

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by Lorlaahlozz: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Depends
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dygeasy: The most insecure party gets jealous more.
...yeah,dats tru.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Both gender get jealous, but i think the guys get jealous the most n insecurity is the root cause of jealousy..
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by benedictjohn(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
GOD
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
benedictjohn: GOD
exactly
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by inositol88(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dygeasy: The most insecure party gets jealous more.

my dear dis Ur insecurity sermon hmmmmmm!!!!!!! would u allow Ur spouse to do the unthinkable with someone else just to prove dat u dont ve insecurity problems?
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by rawpadgin(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
everybody gets jealous equally, difference is some control theirs others don't
we are all created in God's image & likeness & our God is a jealous God
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by Dygeasy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
inositol88:

my dear dis Ur insecurity sermon hmmmmmm!!!!!!! would u allow Ur spouse to do the unthinkable with someone else just to prove dat u dont ve insecurity problems?
Does that justify my being jealous everytime I see her with the opposite sex.

I don't think it's worth it to lose sleep over something like this.
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by Olusanya333(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Its Ladies.From my experience as a single i notice whenever i talk to a Lady in d presence of other Ladies there is dis eyes nd look "What is He discussing with her"
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
vizkiz: I don't get jealous cuz i'v gat like 7 others waiting for her to leave undecided
dey r lookin for u money my nigga
Re: Guys And Girls, Who Are The Most Jealous? by great289(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
girls,ladies and women

(1) (Reply)

He Held A Gun To My Head. I Loved Him. / Which One Does It 4 U=being Friends First Vs Hitting The Girl Immediately / Top 5 Reasons Why Women Cheats And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.