Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Does Religion Really Matters In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Religion Really Matters In A Relationship (699 Views)

.... / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Religion Really Matters In A Relationship by Guruenny(m): 1:01am On Oct 08, 2014
since I av started dating in my life as a muslim I av never dated smeone from my religion jst for once I av always dated Christians. am xure some people do goes tru d same tin am goin tru.my question goes thus,being in a relationship with smeone in a different religion can it possibly cause a problem in future or is it preferable to date smeone frm ur religion.wat ur view about dis?
Re: Does Religion Really Matters In A Relationship by publicenemy(m): 1:21am On Oct 08, 2014
you better start daating your fellow muslims
Re: Does Religion Really Matters In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Does Religion Really Matters In A Relationship by Sanchez01: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2014
Now is the time to have a rethink. Most people decieve themselves by promising my religious won't infringe on yours, only to discover that love is indeed blind.
To confirm this you must ask yourself certain questions. Questions such as;
1. Will my family accept her?
2. Can I truly cope with someone who practices another religion in my home?
3. Will my kids practice my religion or that of my spouse?
4. What would be the effect of different faiths on the kids...

Once you are able to answer these, then you sure know where you are headed. Some people marry people of different faiths and allow them to practice their religion and peace reigns still. Problem is, not everyon can take it.
Re: Does Religion Really Matters In A Relationship by Guruenny(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
Now is the time to have a rethink. Most people decieve themselves by promising my religious won't infringe on yours, only to discover that love is indeed blind.
To confirm this you must ask yourself certain questions. Questions such as;
1. Will my family accept her?
2. Can I truly cope with someone who practices another religion in my home?
3. Will my kids practice my religion or that of my spouse?
4. What would be the effect of different faiths on the kids...

Once you are able to answer these, then you sure know where you are headed. Some people marry people of different faiths and allow them to practice their religion and peace reigns still. Problem is, not everyon can take it.
nyx one u av spoke well

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage / Please Help A Brother / 4 Types Of Men Nigerian Women Love To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.