Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria (2923 Views)

Why Christianity Will Always Be Better Than Islam- FROM AN ATHEIST! / Why Christianity Is Wrong / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by macof(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
lepasharon:

Truth?
So sister when I tell u there's a spirit for everything.
If u find that to be true would you still reject just because it goes against all you've been fed from childhood

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by lepasharon(f): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
macof:
So sister when I tell u there's a spirit for everything.
If u find that to be true would you still reject just because it goes against all you've been fed from childhood

A spirit for everything,what do u mean? I knw there are different gods out there I just choose not to acknowledge them
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by macof(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
lepasharon:

A spirit for everything,what do u mean? I knw there are different gods out there I just choose not to acknowledge them

spirit is simply a deeper way of viewing what science calls energy.
Spirituality has had thousands of years above modern science.
There's much more you don't expect hidden in ancient spiritualities

Do u believe.multiple spirits exist taking over certain aspects of universal existence?

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by TheBigUrban2: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
macof:

Do u believe.multiple spirits exist taking over certain aspects of universal existence?

You have joined Follykaze in this spiritual energy nonsense?
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by traware(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
lepasharon:

Erm.. Excuse me calm down. Yep the Jesus of today/Christianity is a myth replicating ancient pagan gods,but the 'Jesus' of the bible is completely different
What tha?...hmm...na so craze dey start
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by lepasharon(f): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
macof:

What kind of spirits?human?
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by macof(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
lepasharon:

What kind of spirits?human?

No. But there are numerous spirits in every man

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by macof(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

You have joined Follykaze in this spiritual energy nonsense?

cheesy grin bros naso we see am

Why not have a taste of the other side wink
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by Horus(m): 2:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Both of these so-called holy books [Bible and Koran] that you hold in your hand today, were plagiarized and taken from ancient tablets such as the Enuma Elish (which can be found in The Holy Tablets), as a guide for you by Tammuz, one of the Eloheem (Elo-Heem, Aramic/Hebrew—these beings) assigned to you. Originally, the Torah was produced. Then humans came up with the New Testament, subsequently, the Koran. Each copy was getting further away from the original written truth. Zuen, also known as Shakar (whom you are calling the Devil; picture), 6,000 years ago cast Spell of Kingu called Leviathan aka The Spell of Sleep. The text was manipulated and used to help enforce the Spell of Kingu. Thus, the scriptures that you hold in your hand today are not divinely inspired (and are spellbinding).

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oops grin
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

There is no such thing as a christian state.

Taraba is a Nigerian state with a sound representation of christians and muslims.
oh boy, Pagan don school am.
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait! You people are seriously serious about this campaign to revert to the old traditional religion, aren't you? Interesting! Hmmm, but with hundreds of indigenous gods everywhere in nigeria, if everyone would follow their little family/clan deity, won't the evil of division caused by the Abrahamic religions persist or even escalate? And gaskiya, it's just ridiculous! Seriously, do you really know some of the absurdities that traditionalists believe? It's worst than a talking snake feeding humans cursed apples, and a man-god dying on a tree to right the wrong. But tell me how envision the pagan nigerian state please...
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by jamace(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
OP, when I look at the rate churches are springing up everywhere in Nigeria today yet so much hatred and corruption in the society, I feel your concerns. Its like modern man has lost conscience and morals which were in abundance in the days of traditional african religion. Though modern men appear religious, their actions are selfish, self-centered and highly deceitful, bent on acquiring material things at the detriment of their fellow humanbeings. Why is LOVE getting more scarce despite the multitude of churches and mosques around our environments?

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Horus: Both of these so-called holy books [Bible and Koran] that you hold in your hand today, were plagiarized and taken from ancient tablets such as the Enuma Elish (which can be found in The Holy Tablets), as a guide for you by Tammuz, one of the Eloheem (Elo-Heem, Aramic/Hebrew—these beings) assigned to you. Originally, the Torah was produced. Then humans came up with the New Testament, subsequently, the Koran. Each copy was getting further away from the original written truth. Zuen, also known as Shakar (whom you are calling the Devil; picture), 6,000 years ago cast Spell of Kingu called Leviathan aka The Spell of Sleep. The text was manipulated and used to help enforce the Spell of Kingu. Thus, the scriptures that you hold in your hand today are not divinely inspired (and are spellbinding).

hmm..........The original Truth was the Early HEbrew/Canaanite Paganism. then the first human to tamper with the religion of the GODS was abraham . since then the problems have persisted.
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Xcapist: Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait! You people are seriously serious about this campaign to revert to the old traditional religion, aren't you? Interesting! Hmmm, but with hundreds of indigenous gods everywhere in nigeria, if everyone would follow their little family/clan deity, won't the evil of division caused by the Abrahamic religions persist or even escalate? And gaskiya, it's just ridiculous! Seriously, do you really know some of the absurdities that traditionalists believe? It's worst than a talking snake feeding humans cursed apples, and a man-god dying on a tree to right the wrong. But tell me how envision the pagan nigerian state please...

Every family would not just follow 1 deity. THey would follow all the deities of their religion. Though they might have some preferrential family Gods, maybe as shrine custodians, etc. Nigerian religions are not monotheistic.

There wont be any division or religious conflict since there is no motive for proselytization / religious conversion. A Hausa man cannot convert Yoruba to his faith. it does not make any sense.

There was no religious conflict in pre-colonial Nigeria by Pagan religions. Everyone is basically following the same concept of religion according to their own language and customs.

WHat absurdities? And how does that hurt you or anyone? There are reasons for every so-called absurdities.

THe Pagan Nigerian state will be a United Confederation of Tribes working towards a common goal of development based on the Indigenous roots.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by macof(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

hmm..........The original Truth was the Early HEbrew/Canaanite Paganism. then the first human to tamper with the religion of the GODS was abraham . since then the problems have persisted.

I suspect that Abraham was pagan. A pagan Mesopotamian who relocated to Canaan.
Moses and the 300BC returnee Jews redefined Abraham's characters
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
macof:

I suspect that Abraham was pagan. A pagan Mesopotamian who relocated to Canaan.
Moses and the 300BC returnee Jews redefined Abraham's characters

possible. but what are the reasons for your suspection?
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lool. Does Taraba look like a christian state?

IT IS A CHRISTIAN STATE AND I AM AN INDIGENE
Re: Why Christianity And Islam Is Not Suitable For Modern Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Timzy234:

IT IS A CHRISTIAN STATE AND I AM AN INDIGENE

christianity is not the state religion of Taraba.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio / Between Pentecostalism And Word Of Faith Movement / Is Kissing A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.