Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia (1986 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
Igbos are cursed

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by igbokwesampson(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
KIRIJI: Igbos are cursed
for the first time I am tempted to reply to your open display of ignorance, I just do hope you really know about the tribe you are referring to then I bet you, you will seek to be adopted into even the " most cursed family" so you could at least tap from their bank of blessings and be "liberated from this dungeon of self imposed ignorance", @ Topic, Op I have been to Aba severally , in fact I served in Abia state, though Aba is used to be known for its untidy environments but not like the pics above naaa, you even have to photograph the same site from different angles, even a refuse dumping site just to rubbish the city, I wonder how you want a refuse dumping site to look like. All the same the Governor of that State having been doing very well sha and I think its a wake up call for all the Governors in the federation especially those under -performing ones! God bless Nigeria
Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by laurel03(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mod Front page.... I am sure my pigs can not survive in ds environment...

1 Like

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Igboland is cursed

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Igbos are cursed

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Iboland = hellfire

1 Like

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by dontjealousme: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
[size=18pt]Please let us not encourage the attn seekr Kalvan2000:. He is an obsessed fan of the igbos, the day igbos leave Nigeria he will commit suicide. He lives for the igbos. Slave for the igbos.

The only problem is we the igbos, don't require his services. Ndiigbo stop posting and let him use all his monikers to have a conversation with himself. pls![/size]

1 Like

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Y1boland

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Iboland = sh1thole

igboland is cursed

1 Like

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by hushmail: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
those pic could b from anywhere!

Aba z dirty yes, bt not like dat

OP I CHALLENGE U TO PUT NAMES TO PIC IF U R SURE ALL R FROM ABIA

i know u cannt
Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by omenka(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
My heart bleeds when I see us going at each other's throats this way. Who are we to blame for all these rots from north to south, east to west,,, OUR LEADERS and POLITICIANS!!!

The sooner we realise that we are all victims of this seemingly irreparable rot, the better for us!!

And if not politics, why do we hate each other so much??
We go to church and praise and worship God regardless of the tribe of the pastors and GOs!!

We buy wears and foodstuffs regardless of the tribe of who's selling!!

We bank our monies regardless of the tribe of the major shareholders of the bank!!

We board buses and planes regardless of the tribe of the drivers and pilots!!

We dance to music at the clubs regardless of the tribe of the musician or DJ!!

We celebrate goals and victories of our sportsmen and women regardless of their tribes!!!!

When it comes to politics, we transform into medieval beasts!!!

The only people who benefit from this are the politicians who, afterall, are thesame people responsible for putting our land in this sorry and shameful state!!!!!

The sooner we realize that, the better for us all!!!

1 Like

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by horlah005: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
And u go dey use una mouth to trash Yoruba land. If to say osun state s better dan dis, it an understatement!
Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by ElekeNtioba: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Son, you are too young to fill your heart with hatred of a progressive group of people. You dont have any hope of ever keeping up wit dem. Find sumtin beta and occupy ur mind.
Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by Abagworo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kponkwem

Re: Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia by Abagworo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Anyibiala

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things You Do That Annoy 'stop & Search' Policemen / APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die / Desperation In The Jonathan Camp In Anticipation Of Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.