Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die (1982 Views)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting / Breaking News: Local Govt Campaign Turn Bloody In Suleja / Cracks As 7 Govs Shun Apc Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by easrael(f): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2014
On Friday the 5th of September 2014, Some APC leaders in Lagos State arranged a reconciliation rally with the venue as Mushin Sports Complex popularly known as Bishop Aggey Memorial School.
All chieftains of the party in the state were I'm attendance except for the Governor and Bola Tinubu who were allegedly on their way. After hours of waiting, the man who is representing the constituency used for the meeting- BYA drove out and after 3 minutes or thereabout, the aggrieved members of the party started throwing bottles and gun shots were heard and every one started running helter skelter in safeguarding their life. Different forms of attack was made on themselves as one lady eventually lost her life with some others in coma and heavily stabbed and shot. The APC LGA Chairman- Mr Ikufisile ran away leaving his car.

Eye witness Report
Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by mistudreh(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2014
@OP Why u no take pic?

3 Likes

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by easrael(f): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Make them use gun kill me?? Call any Politician in Mushin APC and ask them

7 Likes

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by thwarrior72: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2014
That's what Jan.jaweeds are known of, and Jan.jaweed will always be Jan.jaweed, even in agbada or coat grin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by walewale43: 4:54am On Sep 09, 2014
Wow!!! shocked
Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by lilprinze: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Janjaw££ds are known for violence so am not surprised but am just waiting patiently for them to open their dirty mouth and blame PDP for this .

2 Likes

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by stinggy(m): 6:15am On Sep 09, 2014
I'll wait till I read it in the dailies, can't rely on hear-says undecided
Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by MeAndYou(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2014
APC and Bishop Aggey, I no no wetin them want from that school?

2 Likes

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by Soji123(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2014
It's true oo, that friday is bloody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by Firefire(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2014
RIP to the dead.

APC hmmmm?
Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by 100Cents: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Killer party...

2 Likes

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by rozayx5(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Barcanista and omenka taking headshots since 100 bc cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by easrael(f): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2014
stinggy: I'll wait till I read it in the dailies, can't rely on hear-says undecided

You can't read such in the dailies because AapC is in charge of the media in Lagos if you don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by philantoxx(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2014
see clowns who want to run Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by wizard010(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
So people can believe this shit without any fucking evidence... But can't believe Mr Davis even with facts... Wow unbelievable! Naija where are we heading to? Seriously!

1 Like

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by Djicemob: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2014
wizard010: So people can believe this shit without any fucking evidence... But can't believe Mr Davis even with facts... Wow unbelievable! Naija where are we heading to? Seriously!
Please kindly state the facts? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by aljharem(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2014
easrael:
You can't read such in the dailies because AapC is in charge of the media in Lagos if you don't know

Gbammm
Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by meforyou1(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2014
why did the bloody janjaweedeans allow anyone to escape alive? they should have just decimated one another and all go straight to hell. association of past criminals. killers.
Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by curiouses: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
wizard010: So people can believe this shit without any fucking evidence... But can't believe Mr Davis even with facts ... Wow unbelievable! Naija where are we heading to? Seriously!
If your brains were electricity, it wouldn't be enough to short-circuit the light in a firefly's butt. The OP said he was there, yet you find it difficult to believe him but you're quick to believe that knucklehead Australian.
Re: APC Meeting Turn Bloody As 1 Die by brownlord: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
easrael: Make them use gun kill me?? Call any Politician in Mushin APC and ask them

You no be thug. Wetin you go fine there if you no fit fight? Or na only when them won share rice and kerosene you go show your ruggedlity?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan’s Second Term Declaration / Just In: The Real Reason Why OJB Is Angry With GEJ / Why Won't Nigeria Let Foreign Journalists Cover Its Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.