Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) (6294 Views)

How To Start Snacks Selling Business In Nigeria (full Post) / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 18, 2014
I A̶̲̥̅♏ off T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ bed. So tired.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
A wonderful afternoon T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you all. How is it going?
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hi everyone.

How is it going?
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by tony231(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Evey1 is waiting since morning, oga keep it coming
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
tony231: Evey1 is waiting since morning, oga keep it coming

Thank Ɣø̲̣̣U so much. I will
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gd evening Bro! Thanks for d insightful digest. Pls I'll love a thorough pdf or a Web source where I can learn some more. Pls accept my BBM add as I av some detailed enquiry. Keep up d good work Sir!
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
AdmiralRey: Gd evening Bro! Thanks for d insightful digest. Pls I'll love a thorough pdf or a Web source where I can learn some more. Pls accept my BBM add as I av some detailed enquiry. Keep up d good work Sir!

Thanks.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
I A̶̲̥̅♏ so sorry I couldn't make any post yesterday. This is due T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ the fact that I A̶̲̥̅♏ I was doing with serious headache. I have stressed myself. But I A̶̲̥̅♏ doing better now. So please bear with me.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by etebefia: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ribechi, please i have just arranged my first book, a 42 paged book, i have also opened and account on amazon, please what is the next step to upload my work
thank you
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
etebefia: @ribechi, please i have just arranged my first book, a 42 paged book, i have also opened and account on amazon, please what is the next step to upload my work
thank you

This is not just opening an account on Amazon but opening it on Amazon Kindle platform.

So many people have been calling me and asking me what the next thing is. Others are requesting for the full package of my tutorial. Well its up for N7,000. It comes with
the Amazon Kindle Keyword identifier. That is what I use T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know how T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ title and target my keywords for my book title so it can rank on the kindle book market and amazon kindle search engine.

If Ɣø̲̣̣U feel you want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go with everyone's pace follow the thread and we will all enjoy the benefit of this tutorial.

I A̶̲̥̅♏ feeling a lot better now. So get ready for the next chapter
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by twosquare(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
ribechi:

This is not just opening an account on Amazon but opening it on Amazon Kindle platform.

So many people have been calling me and asking me what the next thing is. Others are requesting for the full package of my tutorial. Well its up for N7,000. It comes with
the Amazon Kindle Keyword identifier. That is what I use T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know how T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ title and target my keywords for my book title so it can rank on the kindle book market and amazon kindle search engine.

If Ɣø̲̣̣U feel you want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go with everyone's pace follow the thread and we will all enjoy the benefit of this tutorial.

I A̶̲̥̅♏ feeling a lot better now. So get ready for the next chapter
there is something i don't get about this your thread(especially the title).If am to follow your lecture to the letters, how will i receive my payment after the business since we all know paypal doesn't allow naija to receive yet.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by G12(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
twosquare: there is something i don't get about this your thread(especially the title).If am to follow your lecture to the letters, how will i receive my payment after the business since we all know paypal doesn't allow naija to receive yet.

apply for a Payoneer card. You don't need paypal for this at all.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
twosquare: there is something i don't get about this your thread(especially the title).If am to follow your lecture to the letters, how will i receive my payment after the business since we all know paypal doesn't allow naija to receive yet.

Your money is sent T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ your paypal account which you in turn now can collect it here in Nigeria.

Come T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ think of it, which part of this world are you that you don't know you can receive payment in Nigeria with paypal. Its an old news my friend. Try and stay updated.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
G12:

apply for a Payoneer card. You don't need paypal for this at all.

I didn't mention anything about payoneer. As a matter fact, payoneer is not even listed in the payment options.

Get that clear people.

My update is still coming up. Expect the missed chapter this night
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by twosquare(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
ribechi:

Your money is sent T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ your paypal account which you in turn now can collect it here in Nigeria.

Come T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ think of it, which part of this world are you that you don't know you can receive payment in Nigeria with paypal. Its an old news my friend. Try and stay updated.
i understand G12 ...unless you are talking of US paypal not NG.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
twosquare: i understand G12 ...unless you are talking of US paypal not NG.

I am referring to NG Paypal of course
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
[size=20pt]Chapter 6[/size]

Kindle Book Creation

Lesson Overview

In this lesson we’re going to focus on creating the actual Kindle book that you’ll be selling. I’m going to be sharing how you can outsource the entire book creation process and find a writer that will write your entire book very inexpensively. You will want to make sure you get started on this as soon as possible, while we’re waiting for your e-cover to be finished.

In this lesson, we’ll cover:

•How To Create Your Kindle Book
•Outsourcing Your Kindle Book Inexpensively
•Giving Your Writer Instructions
•The Format For All My Books
•Links And Resources
•Exercise

How To Create Your Kindle Book

There’s two ways that you can create your Kindle book: you can either write the book yourself or outsource the book inexpensively.
It’s up to you whether you’d like to write your own book, but it definitely is not necessary. In fact, I often advise AGAINST writing your own book. The reason is because it requires too much of your valuable time and effort.

With that time and effort, you can easily create and publish 4-5 Kindle books during the amount of time it’d take you to write one yourself, simply by OUTSOURCING the entire process.

By hiring a writer, you don’t need to know anything about the subject of the book. They will do all of the research for you and put everything together.

This will then allow you to be able to focus your time and efforts in marketing the book, which is the most important part of this process.
Years ago, I decided to write my own book without really knowing much about online marketing. It was a book on dating and I had spent almost a year writing it. I was a “perfectionist” and wanted to ensure that it was an amazing quality book. I remember slaving over it for weeks and often procrastinating to finish it, as writing can be a daunting task. After finally completing the book, I had asked my friends and family to proof-read it. It ended up taking me almost a year to finish the entire book. When I had launched the book and began promoting it, it didn’t do very well. The reason is because I had failed to do all the necessary market research before creating it! As a result, I had wasted A LOT of time on something that wasn’t successful.

I now AVOID that mistake by publishing short, decent-quality books, for the purpose of being a “marketing test”. You just want to get SOMETHING up there published on Amazon, just to see how it will sell.If people actually BUY the book, then you know that there’s a market out there for it.

If NOBODY buys the book despite your marketing efforts, then that’s an indicator that there’s no market for it and you didn’t do the research properly. If that’s the case, no harms done, because you didn’t invest too much time or money in it anyway, and you can easily move onto the next project. However, if the book does sell well, then you can easily put more time, effort and money into it to make it a better quality book.

Does this make sense to you? You always want to mitigate your risk as much as possible and be SMART about things. Not only that, in my personal opinion, writers do NOT make money. Marketers make money. You want to be a marketer, and your job with this entire process is to automate as much of this as possible!

But, if you do want to write your own book, be my guest. If you have a following of people you can promote your own book behind, that can definitely help you. But just understand, with the process you’re going through in this program, if you decide to write your own book then it will take you much longer to be able to put a lot of books online and make a large sum of money.

Outsourcing Your Kindle Book Inexpensively

Part of what makes this process work is by publishing short, decent-quality books. Since we’re only selling these books for $2.99, they aren’t expected to be long and super high quality. You just want to make a book long enough and quality enough so that it warrants the price, and focuses on providing useful information to the consumer.

I aim for my books to be anywhere from around 3500 to 5000+ words. As of right now, Amazon has a limit of at least 2500 words for a book, which may change in the future. A 3500 word book will be around 12-15 pages, whereas a 5000 word book can be upward to 20 pages on Kindle. On average, I’d say my books are around 5000 words with some additional sections that I add into them, which I’ll mention below.

There’s a few websites that I’ve used that have teams of writers that will write your book inexpensively. Many of these writers are from outside of North America, but still have good English and grammar. One website that I’ve used frequently is Fweez.com, which is the website I used in the video lesson. With Fweez, I can get a 3500 word book written for around $22.That’s it! Most writing services charge around $0.01 per word, which is also really inexpensive. If you want to go with a bit higher quality or a longer book, you definitely can with the resources I’ll share with you below.

But again, you want to keep your expenses as low as possible until you start making some money. The most I’ve spent on having a book created is $50, which is still a steal considering how it can sometimes cost thousands of dollars for a ghost writer to write a book for you.
For additional inexpensive writing services, see the Links And Resources section below.

Giving Your Writer Instructions

When it comes to ordering your book through a writing service, you’ll need to give the writers instructions for what you want. I often just send the designer the title of my book as it’s already very descriptive of what I want, but you can always give them more specific information if you’d like.

With Fweez.com, you’ll need to first head over there and set up an account. You can easily create new projects with them in there and buy “credits” for your books. You’ll want to refer to the Fweez Templatethat I include in this lesson that has more detailed instructions on how to use Fweez and provides you a project description that you can easily copy and paste. I even provide a Book Templatethat you can attach and send the writer so that the formatting is already set up for your book. This makes things much easier and faster, and will save you time to format the book once you get it back.

If you choose, you can give the writer instructions about what you want to have the book be about, or sections to be included. If you do some of the research for them, you can also provide them links or resources that they can use to write the book. It’s totally up to you, but I personally just give them the title of the book. So for example, if I give them the title “The Gambling Addiction Cure - How To Overcome Gambling Addiction And Problem Gambling For Life”, then they will easily know what the book is about and do all the research they can to find out the best methods to overcome gambling addiction. They will then create the book based on the title.

It’s important not to give the writers too difficult of a title that promises too much. For example, if you gave them the title, “How To Stop Smoking In 1 Hour”, while it’s a good title with a good benefit, it’ll be very difficult for the content of the book to live up to that promise. If you promise too much in the title and the book’s content doesn’t deliver that, then people will feel misled and post negative reviews about your book.

The same goes if you make the title “12 Steps To Get Your Ex Back” - that title makes it very difficult for the writer to come up with those 12 steps and fulfill that promise. I often give them an easy title and topic that they can write about.
Depending on the writing service, it can take up to 7 days for your book to be complete. You’ll want to make sure that you order your book as soon as possible so that you’ll be able to move onto the next lesson once your book and e-cover are complete.

The Format For All My Books

All of my books consist of the same format, which is:

•Title Page
•Table Of Contents (optional)
•Introduction
•Chapters or Sections of the Book
•Conclusion
•Preview of Next Book in the Series
•List of Other Books By Me
•Subscribe To My Newsletter

I’m not going to go too much into all of this right now, as some of it’s more advanced and we don’t have to worry about until later lessons. But you’ll want to make sure to view the Book Template provided to see the format and outline of my books that I send to the writer.

The first page is a basic page with a title. I then add a Table of Contents, which is optional. The Introduction is a brief introduction of the book, and can help sell the book, as people are able to “Preview” the first few pages of a book before purchasing it on Amazon or Kindle. I then include the Chapters or Sections of the book. The Conclusion summarizes what to do next.

That will be all for today

You can read up the rest here => http://www.mediafire.com/view/wuhtanef9g3qogl/Lesson-5-Kindle-Book-Creation-Summary.pdf

Template is provided. Download Now => http://www.mediafire.com/view/eat7fk8d4cypdci/Fweez-Project-Template.pdf

Template 2 => http://www.mediafire.com/view/t6m36dkilzytydd/InstantEbookTemplate.doc

Template 3 => http://www.mediafire.com/view/nldtjaaqcmwsnod/InstantEbookTemplateInstructions.pdf

Please share

[size=17pt]Chapter 7 coming up[/size]
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by OdogwuMike(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
ribechi: [size=20pt]Chapter 6[/size]

Kindle Book Creation

Lesson Overview

In this lesson we’re going to focus on creating the actual Kindle book that you’ll be selling. I’m going to be sharing how you can outsource the entire book creation process and find a writer that will write your entire book very inexpensively. You will want to make sure you get started on this as soon as possible, while we’re waiting for your e-cover to be finished.

•How To Create Your Kindle Book
•Outsourcing Your Kindle Book Inexpensively
•Links And Resources
•Exercise

How To Create Your Kindle Book

There’s two ways that you can create your Kindle book: you can either write the book yourself or outsource the book inexpensively.
It’s up to you whether you’d like to write your own book, but it definitely is not necessary. In fact, I often advise AGAINST writing your own book. The reason is because it requires too much of your valuable time and effort.

With that time and effort, you can easily create and publish 4-5 Kindle books during the amount of time it’d take you to write one yourself, simply by OUTSOURCING the entire process.

By hiring a writer, you don’t need to know anything about the subject of the book. They will do all of the research for you and put everything together.

This will then allow you to be able to focus your time and efforts in marketing the book, which is the most important part of this process.
Years ago, I decided to write my own book without really knowing much about online marketing. It was a book on dating and I had spent almost a year writing it. I was a “perfectionist” and wanted to ensure that it was an amazing quality book. I remember slaving over it for weeks and often procrastinating to finish it, as writing can be a daunting task. After finally completing the book, I had asked my friends and family to proof-read it. It ended up taking me almost a year to finish the entire book. When I had launched the book and began promoting it, it didn’t do very well. The reason is because I had failed to do all the necessary market research before creating it! As a result, I had wasted A LOT of time on something that wasn’t successful.

I now AVOID that mistake by publishing short, decent-quality books, for the purpose of being a “marketing test”. You just want to get SOMETHING up there published on Amazon, just to see how it will sell.If people actually BUY the book, then you know that there’s a market out there for it.

If NOBODY buys the book despite your marketing efforts, then that’s an indicator that there’s no market for it and you didn’t do the research properly. If that’s the case, no harms done, because you didn’t invest too much time or money in it anyway, and you can easily move onto the next project. However, if the book does sell well, then you can easily put more time, effort and money into it to make it a better quality book.

Does this make sense to you? You always want to mitigate your risk as much as possible and be SMART about things. Not only that, in my personal opinion, writers do NOT make money. Marketers make money. You want to be a marketer, and your job with this entire process is to automate as much of this as possible!

But, if you do want to write your own book, be my guest. If you have a following of people you can promote your own book behind, that can definitely help you. But just understand, with the process you’re going through in this program, if you decide to write your own book then it will take you much longer to be able to put a lot of books online and make a large sum of money.

Outsourcing Your Kindle Book Inexpensively

Part of what makes this process work is by publishing short, decent-quality books. Since we’re only selling these books for $2.99, they aren’t expected to be long and super high quality. You just want to make a book long enough and quality enough so that it warrants the price, and focuses on providing useful information to the consumer.

I aim for my books to be anywhere from around 3500 to 5000+ words. As of right now, Amazon has a limit of at least 2500 words for a book, which may change in the future. A 3500 word book will be around 12-15 pages, whereas a 5000 word book can be upward to 20 pages on Kindle. On average, I’d say my books are around 5000 words with some additional sections that I add into them, which I’ll mention below.

There’s a few websites that I’ve used that have teams of writers that will write your book inexpensively. Many of these writers are from outside of North America, but still have good English and grammar. One website that I’ve used frequently is Fweez.com, which is the website I used in the video lesson. With Fweez, I can get a 3500 word book written for around $22.That’s it! Most writing services charge around $0.01 per word, which is also really inexpensive. If you want to go with a bit higher quality or a longer book, you definitely can with the resources I’ll share with you below.

But again, you want to keep your expenses as low as possible until you start making some money. The most I’ve spent on having a book created is $50, which is still a steal considering how it can sometimes cost thousands of dollars for a ghost writer to write a book for you.
For additional inexpensive writing services, see the Links And Resources section below.

Giving Your Writer Instructions

When it comes to ordering your book through a writing service, you’ll need to give the writers instructions for what you want. I often just send the designer the title of my book as it’s already very descriptive of what I want, but you can always give them more specific information if you’d like.

With Fweez.com, you’ll need to first head over there and set up an account. You can easily create new projects with them in there and buy “credits” for your books. You’ll want to refer to the Fweez Templatethat I include in this lesson that has more detailed instructions on how to use Fweez and provides you a project description that you can easily copy and paste. I even provide a Book Templatethat you can attach and send the writer so that the formatting is already set up for your book. This makes things much easier and faster, and will save you time to format the book once you get it back.

If you choose, you can give the writer instructions about what you want to have the book be about, or sections to be included. If you do some of the research for them, you can also provide them links or resources that they can use to write the book. It’s totally up to you, but I personally just give them the title of the book. So for example, if I give them the title “The Gambling Addiction Cure - How To Overcome Gambling Addiction And Problem Gambling For Life”, then they will easily know what the book is about and do all the research they can to find out the best methods to overcome gambling addiction. They will then create the book based on the title.

It’s important not to give the writers too difficult of a title that promises too much. For example, if you gave them the title, “How To Stop Smoking In 1 Hour”, while it’s a good title with a good benefit, it’ll be very difficult for the content of the book to live up to that promise. If you promise too much in the title and the book’s content doesn’t deliver that, then people will feel misled and post negative reviews about your book.

The same goes if you make the title “12 Steps To Get Your Ex Back” - that title makes it very difficult for the writer to come up with those 12 steps and fulfill that promise. I often give them an easy title and topic that they can write about.
Depending on the writing service, it can take up to 7 days for your book to be complete. You’ll want to make sure that you order your book as soon as possible so that you’ll be able to move onto the next lesson once your book and e-cover are complete.

The Format For All My Books

All of my books consist of the same format, which is:

•Title Page
•Table Of Contents (optional)
•Introduction
•Chapters or Sections of the Book
•Conclusion
•Preview of Next Book in the Series
•List of Other Books By Me
•Subscribe To My Newsletter

I’m not going to go too much into all of this right now, as some of it’s more advanced and we don’t have to worry about until later lessons. But you’ll want to make sure to view the Book Template provided to see the format and outline of my books that I send to the writer.

The first page is a basic page with a title. I then add a Table of Contents, which is optional. The Introduction is a brief introduction of the book, and can help sell the book, as people are able to “Preview” the first few pages of a book before purchasing it on Amazon or Kindle. I then include the Chapters or Sections of the book. The Conclusion summarizes what to do next.

That will be all for today

You can read up the rest here => http://www.mediafire.com/view/wuhtanef9g3qogl/Lesson-5-Kindle-Book-Creation-Summary.pdf

Template is provided. Download Now => http://www.mediafire.com/view/eat7fk8d4cypdci/Fweez-Project-Template.pdf

Template 2 => http://www.mediafire.com/view/t6m36dkilzytydd/InstantEbookTemplate.doc

Template 3 => http://www.mediafire.com/view/nldtjaaqcmwsnod/InstantEbookTemplateInstructions.pdf

[size=17pt]Chapter 7 coming up[/size]

MY Broda u are not only smart but a blessing in disguise how i wish u know how much i appreciate you for carving time from ur obvious busy schedule too type and educate dat are really interested in making money online, tank and may God bless ur hustle. i cant for you to get to the part wia u ll explain to us how to recieve money online using paypal account, cause that has bin my major restraint of venturing into online business. tanks nd kip up wit the gud work #StillFollowing
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
OdogwuMike: MY Broda u are not only smart but a blessing in disguise how i wish u know how much i appreciate you for carving time from ur obvious busy schedule too type and educate dat are really interested in making money online, tank and may God bless ur hustle. i cant for you to get to the part wia u ll explain to us how to recieve money online using paypal account, cause that has bin my major restraint of venturing into online business. tanks nd kip up wit the gud work #StillFollowing

It is people like you that encourage me. Thank you very much.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by twosquare(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2014
ribechi:

I am referring to NG Paypal of course
no vex....3rd party?
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by G12(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2014
ribechi:
It is people like you that encourage me. Thank you very much.

Nice job bro! Kudos!

On the payment issue, I followed another thread here on NL for some tutorials and have published 2 books on kiddle already. I want to make it clear that I successfully listed my payoneer virtual bank details as my payment option. No issues at all. However, I am still interested in your method. I believe in the saying "there are many ways to kill a rat".

Thanks and keep up the good work. Have learnt alot so far.

1 Like

Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2014
G12:

Nice job bro! Kudos!

On the payment issue, I followed another thread here on NL for some tutorials and have published 2 books on kiddle already. I want to make it clear that I successfully listed my payoneer virtual bank details as my payment option. No issues at all. However, I am still interested in your method. I believe in the saying "there are many ways to kill a rat".

Thanks and keep up the good work. Have learnt alot so far.

Like the americans will say, Ɣø̲̣̣U ain't seen nothing yet. More exciting tutorials coming up later today after work.

1 Like

Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Good morning. How was your night rest?

I really want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ apologise for not posting any update. There was no power all through the night and I couldn't make any post.

But hopefully this night, I will give Ɣø̲̣̣U all that you need.

Do have a nice day ahead.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
An amazing topic coming up shortly. Please don't miss it. It is worth it.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by spotmataz: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
More grease to your elbow. I will take my time going thru this tutorial. Thanks a million.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 22, 2014
spotmataz: More grease to your elbow. I will take my time going thru this tutorial. Thanks a million.

Thanks Spotmataz
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 22, 2014
[size=20pt]Chapter 7[/size]

Preparing Your Book For Publishing

Lesson Overview

In this lesson we’re going to focus on preparing your book for publishing on Kindle. By now you should have your e-book and e-cover back from whomever you outsourced them to in the previous lessons. Before we publish the book to Kindle, we need to make sure that the formatting and everything is correct before moving forward.

•How To Format Your Kindle Book
•Exporting Your Kindle Book File
•Links And Resources
•Exercise

How To Format Your Kindle Book

If you used the Book TemplateI provided in the previous lesson and sent it to the writer, you most likely won’t have to do much with the formatting of the book. But, it is important to know how to properly format your Kindle book just to make sure that everything looks good and is ready to be published. When you publish a book to Kindle, the formatting can often change and not appear how it looks on your computer as a document.

That’s why there’s specific things you need to do to properly format your book that you can easily do in Microsoft Wordor Pages (Mac Word Processor). If you don’t want to bother having to go through the formatting of your book, then you can easily outsource it for only $5 on Fiverr. I’ll include some links to people I’ve used in the Links And Resources section below.

When you receive your document back from the writers, the first thing you’ll want to do is go over everything to make sure everything looks good. You’ll want to read through the book to make sure that it’s good quality. Ensure that the grammar and spelling is proper throughout the book.

Next, you need to make sure that the formatting styles are set up properly throughout the book. For your title, you need to make sure that the Title formatting styleis selected. For any heading chapters of the book, make sure that the Heading 1 formatting style is selected. If this sounds confusing to you, then I’d watch the video that goes along with this lesson where you can watch me format the book properly.

For the paragraphs and text body, make sure the Normal formatting style is selected. I always justify the alignment of my books also. You’ll also want to make sure that the font sizes, font type and colors are the same.I usually always avoid colors in my book and don’t use any images.

The reason why I don’t use images is because images can increase the file size of the book.The higher the file size of your book is, Amazon will deduct a “delivery fee”every time someone downloads your book. So don’t worry about images at all.

Finally, you need to make sure that you have a Page Break anytime you want to create a new chapter or section for your book. You can accomplish this by right clicking and selecting “Page Break”where you want the page to end. You should also be able to do this by clicking Insertfrom the top menu.

Make sure that the Table of Contents is set up the way you want it to be.

Go over the Introduction and Conclusion to make sure you have one included for each. If you added any additional sections to the book, then you’ll want to make sure it’s set up properly. You can easily add links to your book also, if you want to promote another book or a website within your book. Just use the Hyper Linkoption in your Word Processor.

Again, refer to the video that goes along with this lesson to watch me properly format a book for Kindle. If you’re not familiar or experienced with any type of Word Processing Software, or formatting isn’t your strength, then I’d encourage you to spend the $5 and have someone do it for you on Fiverr.

That will be all for today.

Please download the rest of the tutorial here => http://www.mediafire.com/view/0x17f6yq2w9uyjj/Lesson-6-Preparing-Your-Book-For-Publishing-Summary.pdf

Please share

[size=18pt]Part 8 Coming up Soon[/size]

Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Danyl(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2014
great job you are doing here. thumbs up.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Danyl: great job you are doing here. thumbs up.

What do Ɣø̲̣̣U expect me T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ do? I A̶̲̥̅♏ here T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ give the best.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2014
Hello and good morning.

I have been ranting a lot on Amazon Start up. I will not be posting any updates on that for the now. I should do something on that later today. Here is another free resource you make use of. This is for people going into or who wants to go into Affiliate Business in full.

Discover Exactly How You Can BANK $1000+ Per Week SUPER FAST & SUPER EASIER Than EVER BEFORE!

Copy This EXACT Step By Step SUPER HIGH QUALITY LIST BUILDING SYSTEM...

THIS IS A SUPER SIMPLE SYSTEM That BUILDS YOU A HUGE LIST BUYERS...

WITHOUT HAVING TO LAUNCH A SINGLE PRODUCT!!!

This WORKS For ANYONE EVEN FOR NAIRALAND MEMBERS!

Immediately i received the Download Link, downloaded and went through it, i discovered its a gold mine. I wanted to sell it but "I still get small change for pocket". I can still hold up. So here is the direct download after purchase;

https://copy.com/ATz37fgpzbg2/Super%20Affiliate%20Jackpot%202.zip?download=1

I am committed to helping Nairalanders make good money online.

Please share.

Cheers.. Enjoy
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
thanks man !im following
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
tooltip: thanks man !im following

Thanks so much. That should keep me going.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls, What Does It Mean To Devalue Naira? / The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month / The Role Of Advertising In Brand Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.