Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) (6195 Views)

How To Start Snacks Selling Business In Nigeria (full Post) / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by G12(m): 2:43am On Aug 25, 2014
ribechi: Hello and good morning.

I have been ranting a lot on Amazon Start up. I will not be posting any updates on that for the now. I should do something on that later today. Here is another free resource you make use of. This is for people going into or who wants to go into Affiliate Business in full.

Discover Exactly How You Can BANK $1000+ Per Week SUPER FAST & SUPER EASIER Than EVER BEFORE!

Copy This EXACT Step By Step SUPER HIGH QUALITY LIST BUILDING SYSTEM...

THIS IS A SUPER SIMPLE SYSTEM That BUILDS YOU A HUGE LIST BUYERS...

WITHOUT HAVING TO LAUNCH A SINGLE PRODUCT!!!

God bless!
This WORKS For ANYONE EVEN FOR NAIRALAND MEMBERS!

Immediately i received the Download Link, downloaded and went through it, i discovered its a gold mine. I wanted to sell it but "I still get small change for pocket". I can still hold up. So here is the direct download after purchase;

https://copy.com/ATz37fgpzbg2/Super%20Affiliate%20Jackpot%202.zip?download=1

I am committed to helping Nairalanders make good money online.

Cheers.. Enjoy

OP goodmorning o!

You just amazed me shocked Does your kind really still exist?

You are not only showing us how to fish, but also given us hooks and baits!

May God bless your wonderful mind till you get to heaven brother. I like to have your kind as a friend. No homo

My broda may God bless you!

Free offer with seventeen full resell write ebooks!

Thanks man!
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2014
G12:

OP goodmorning o!

You just amazed me shocked Does your kind really still exist?

You are not only showing us how to fish, but also given us hooks and baits!

May God bless your wonderful mind till you get to heaven brother. I like to have your kind as a friend. No homo

My broda may God bless you!

Free offer with seventeen full resell write ebooks!

Thanks man!

You want make my blow scatter abi? Lol.

Anyway thank Ɣø̲̣̣U so much. These resources na money Ooº°˚! But I thought it prudent T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ share it. I A̶̲̥̅♏ still learning even if I make some change over what I have learnt.

The problem is not having these resources for free. The crime becomes having them and not moving into action. I want someone T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ call me up one day and say, "Bros, Thank You".

I have finished my first product after learning web programming. I A̶̲̥̅♏ already discussing it here on Nairaland on this thread for sale => https://www.nairaland.com/1865051/sms-marketing-processing-app

Please ask question on it or about it.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2014
ribechi:

You want make my blow scatter abi? Lol.

Anyway thank Ɣø̲̣̣U so much. These resources na money Ooº°˚! But I thought it prudent T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ share it. I A̶̲̥̅♏ still learning even if I make some change over what I have learnt.

The problem is not having these resources for free. The crime becomes having them and not moving into action. I want someone T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ call me up one day and say, "Bros, Thank You".

I have finished my first product after learning web programming. I A̶̲̥̅♏ already discussing it here on Nairaland on this thread for sale => https://www.nairaland.com/1865051/sms-marketing-processing-app

Please ask question on it or about it.
my lappie packed up and I couldn't download with my phone, I'm getting a new one soon....and learning programming tooo....bro I go match this your ginger wella by Gods grace...thanks bro
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wow. Nairaland has done it again.

I will like you guys T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ follow me in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be prompted when I make an update.

All Ɣø̲̣̣U have T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ do is click on my username. Then look for the "follow" and click on it. You will start following me and the post.

Have a nice day.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 26, 2014
ribechi: Wow. Nairaland has done it again.

I will like you guys T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ follow me in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be prompted when I make an update.

All Ɣø̲̣̣U have T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ do is click on my username. Then look for the "follow" and click on it. You will start following me and the post.

Have a nice day.
I'm with you bro,thanks so much
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by G12(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
ribechi: Wow. Nairaland has done it again.

Have a nice day.

We waka follow you o, abeg no leave us.

Talking of affiliate marketing, I have made any conversion yet. Please share with me/us the method you are using to gain converions.

Thanks
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
G12:

We waka follow you o, abeg no leave us.

Talking of affiliate marketing, I have made any conversion yet. Please share with me/us the method you are using to gain converions.

Thanks

Eh? Me? Share my own method? I A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry Ooº°˚! I can't do that. Already there is competition in it. Una want come spoil my market. Sorry, try I discover what works for you but the ebook I gave explains everthing.

I just added a little twist T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ mine. So add or look for own twist.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by G12(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
ribechi:
Eh? Me? Share my own method? I A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry Ooº°˚! I can't do that. Already there is competition in it. Una want come spoil my market. Sorry, try I discover what works for you but the ebook I gave explains everthing.
I just added a little twist T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ mine. So add or look for own twist.

LOL...
Ok I don hear boss. Affiliate marketing na die. I dey try and I go still dey try until me sef discover wetin dey work.

Thanks baba. I fit grin grin you soon
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Yes ooo. I am back with full Part 8. It has not been easy coming this far.

Before i proceed, i like to announce the launch of my Online Class. So sweet and and nice. It has got good inter-phase and student friendly. Based on the tutorial that has been going on here, i decided to move it to my official site where others who non-nairalanders can have access to.

There is going to be other Courses available on the site. For now i am working building a Team to making this website effective and making available Nice contents you can ever think about.

You may Proceed to the website where the continuation of this Training will continue. => http://coursenta.org/course/amazon-kindle-money/

This Course is up for $17.00.

Hahaha! Have no fear. Just for Nairalanders, here is a Coupon Code that will make the training free for you. => nl12968373ng.

When prompted to Pay, use that coupon code.

So for today, I will post Part 8 here.

Lesson Overview

In this lesson we’re going to focus on creating a KDP Account. KDP stands for Kindle Direct Publishing and it’s where we’re going to publish our Kindle book. You can also set up how you want to get paid and other details that we’ll go over in this lesson.

In this lesson, we’ll cover:

•How To Set Up Your KDP Account

•Royalty Payment Options

•Overview Of The KDP Dashboard

•Links And Resources

•Exercise

How To Set Up Your KDP Account

In order to set up your KDP account, you need to go to this website:

http://kdp.amazon.com

This is the website where you’ll have access to your KDP account and be able to publish books from. When you visit that page, you’ll have the option to sign up. Click on the “Sign Up” button to get started. You’ll need to enter your e-mail address, use your name for the account, and set up a password. Once you’ve created your account, you will immediately see the Kindle Direct Publishing Terms Of Service. It’s important that you READ the Terms Of Service in full before moving forward. KDP is always changing their terms and if you violate any of them, you’re at risk of getting your account terminated with them. It’s important for you to be fully aware of what their terms are moving forward.

I will not be held responsible in any way if you violate their terms of service and something happens to your account.

Next, you’ll be logged into your KDP account. Now you want to set up your payment details of how you’ll get paid, by clicking on the “Account”link at the top of the page. On this page, you need to fill out all of your personal information.

Royalty Payment Options

At the bottom of the Account page you’ll see a headline that says Your Royalty Payments. By default, you’ll get paid by check to the address that you’ve provided. You’ll want to change it to EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) for all of the marketplaces ideally, as it makes receiving payment much easier. I believe EFT isn’t available in all countries yet - so be aware that if you live outside of North America or some places in Europe, you might have to receive check for the time being.

When you get paid by check, you must have accumulated at least $100 in royalties before they mail the check to you. With EFT, you’re only required to have accumulated at least $10 before they send you a payment. KDP pays 60 days at the end of the month, which is the current downside of how they pay their authors. So if you make money in June, you’ll have to wait until the end of August or September to get paid your royalties for that month. The reason is because KDP needs to allow their consumers at least 60 days to refund any books they purchase, which is why they don’t release the funds to you until the refund period has ended.

To get paid by EFT, click “Add A Bank Account” and enter your bank details. You’ll also need to select each marketplace and change the royalty payment to be “EFT” for each of them.

Also, if you’re outside of the United States, you’ll be required to send KDP a form called the W8-BEN, which means that you don’t want your money to be taxed within the United States. Otherwise, KDP will take an “adjustment” from each royalty payment for taxes. This isn’t urgent and is something that you can do later on, but to find out more information about it, go to:

https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/help?topicId=A1VDYJ32T5D3U4

I’d recommend that you contact KDP directly if you have any questions about this, as I’m not completely familiar with the rules that apply to your location. You can easily contact KDP and they’ll guide you through what to do.

Overview Of KDP Dashboard

The KDP dashboard consists of only a few sections:

Bookshelf

The bookshelf is where you can view all of your books and publish new books. We’ll go over publishing a new book in the next lesson.

Reports

In the reports section you can view your Month-To-Date Unit Sales, Prior Six Week’s Royalties and Prior Month’s Royalties. We’ll be going over how to read this in a later lesson. For now, you don’t have to worry about it too much until we have your book online and making money.

Community

The community section consists of an online forum where you can interact with other Kindle publishers. This is very useful for asking any questions you have about publishing on Kindle and how everything works.

KDP Select

KDP Select is a program that you can enroll your books in that give you special advantages. People are able to “borrow” your books and you’ll get paid for them, and you can also market your book for free for up to 5 days every 90 days. The downside is that your book is exclusive only with Amazon and Kindle, so it can’t be published anywhere else on the internet.

We’ll be going more into this in the upcoming lessons - you don’t have to worry about it for now.

Links And Resources

Here are the links and resources that were mentioned in this lesson:

Kindle Direct Publishing Website:

http://kdp.amazon.com

KDP Terms And Conditions:

https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/help?topicId=APILE934L348N

KDP Tax Information:

https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/help?topicId=A1VDYJ32T5D3U4

KDP Contact Page:

https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/contact-us

Exercise

The exercise for this lesson is to set up your free KDP account at kdp.amazon.com. You’ll want to make sure that you set up your payment information and familiarize yourself with the dashboard.

Remember, you may join the Class and be informed when new Courses or lessons have been introduced => http://coursenta.org/course/amazon-kindle-money/
Enjoy.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Following
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by IRIENBOY(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2014
I A̶̲̥̅♏ glad you all are following.

I shall be reducing my tempo on the contents of this training because I wouldn't want my stuffs littering here and dere on the internet.

Secondly, most of my tutorials (the ones coming from me) will be most of the time free for nairalanders for those who use the Coupon code I will be making available.

I A̶̲̥̅♏ building up a team of experts who will be contributing on the website. They will get paid by the number of people in their classes. In other words, they get paid 60% of the amount the students in each class.

Other details will be coming up soon.

Enjoy.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Taiw(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
ribechi: I A̶̲̥̅♏ glad you all are following.

I shall be reducing my tempo on the contents of this training because I wouldn't want my stuffs littering here and dere on the internet.

Secondly, most of my tutorials (the ones coming from me) will be most of the time free for nairalanders for those who use the Coupon code I will be making available.

I A̶̲̥̅♏ building up a team of experts who will be contributing on the website. They will get paid by the number of people in their classes. In other words, they get paid 60% of the amount the students in each class.

Other details will be coming up soon.

Enjoy.
Where does Paypal come in?
how do we pay on fiverr?
Does EFT accept Nigerians?if yes, can we use our Nigerian bank accounts?
Nice job bro. God bless you greatly
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi everyone.

I A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry updates have not been coming. My modem subscription has been exhausted. As a result I can't post updates.

I hope T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ subscribe this week.

Concerning the Amazon Kindle Keyword Research tool. It is still available for sale for, now, only N5,000.

Give me a call T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get your own copy. 08166234713
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by G12(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
ribechi: Hi everyone.
I A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry updates have not been coming. My modem subscription has been exhausted. As a result I can't post updates.
I hope T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ subscribe this week.
Concerning the Amazon Kindle Keyword Research tool. It is still available for sale for, now, only N5,000.
Give me a call T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get your own copy. 08166234713

Bros this price too much now. Just a key word research tool? Would be nice if you can beat down the price for those who are interested. Thanks
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2014
G12:

Bros this price too much now. Just a key word research tool? Would be nice if you can beat down the price for those who are interested. Thanks

Ok now. The least I can go is N4,000. I A̶̲̥̅♏ glad someone is interested.

By the way I A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry guys for not posting any more updates. This is due T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ lack of internet connectivity as a result of low finance. But once I get my internet connection up, We will resume our tutorials.

Have a nice day.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
ribechi:

Ok now. The least I can go is N4,000. I A̶̲̥̅♏ glad someone is interested.

By the way I A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry guys for not posting any more updates. This is due T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ lack of internet connectivity as a result of low finance. But once I get my internet connection up, We will resume our tutorials.

Have a nice day.

Hey guys.. I am back.

It has really been a while people. I have really been busy with so many things and also making sure they work so i can fulfil the phrase, Jack of some trades and a master of them all.

Well I bring to you another amazing tool that helps you convert your MS Word ebook you are preparing for your kindle into Kindle ebook.

Do you know what? You will be getting it at no extra penny.

Just pay for the Amazon Kindle Keyword Research tool and you will get this for free. If you have been following this thread, you will know the values of these to applications.

Please keep your calls coming in.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
following
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Sarahn: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
@ribechi

Forgive me for being a naysayer.

While I greatly appreciate your noble efforts to help Nigerians, I cannot ignore your blantant plarigism.
It would have been nice to mention that you are not the owner of the report you gave on this thread.

Or unless you wish to tell me that you own
kmoneymastery.com and
projectlifemastery.com

That would be a lie.

You certaintly had me fooled, I thought you were an expert on kindle publishing but apparrently you are just another copycat.

Another copycat infomarketer.
Another scam artist...
Just like the rest...

For all you that may be wondering, "So what if he copied?", remember this: you are planning to be an author, you would not want someone else to copy your work, paste on a public forum and use it to appear like an expert.

1 Like

Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Flizzyb: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
[right][/right]/bizguides
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by taddat(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
well done ops, I would like to know if you can help review my book on amazon. I really do not know what's happening as I have not made any sales. in essence, how do I manage my books?
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Sarahn:
@ribechi

Forgive me for being a naysayer.

While I greatly appreciate your noble efforts to help Nigerians, I cannot ignore your blantant plarigism.
It would have been nice to mention that you are not the owner of the report you gave on this thread.

Or unless you wish to tell me that you own
kmoneymastery.com and
projectlifemastery.com

That would be a lie.

You certaintly had me fooled, I thought you were an expert on kindle publishing but apparrently you are just another copycat.

Another copycat infomarketer.
Another scam artist...
Just like the rest...

For all you that may be wondering, "So what if he copied?", remember this: you are planning to be an author, you would not want someone else to copy your work, paste on a public forum and use it to appear like an expert.

As a matter of fact, i don't own this project. Someone does. Did i hear you say copy cat? Hahaha! Wait, how do you succeed in business? Isn't it via rank xeroxing. Now what yours truly did was i learnt, implemented and made something big from it. My books all have amazing downloads and weekly readership. I get paid for it.

I start sharing my tools to the world and this makes many people happy. If that is the part that gets you upset, you know what to do. People like you are the heinous smart ones who see nothing good in an approach. I could have sold the modules to everyone here, which you would have most likely done. You now base your accusations on plagiarism. Like you have not quoted a phrase or clause from someone else's book or speech. Like the Holy book will say, "He that sinneth not should cast the first stone."

Technically, I own it. After all, my money bought me that inheritance. Do you now see what money can do? Here is my advice? Sit down, take your time, read through and practice. It gives you an alternative source of income. I take a bow out.

Do have a good night people.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Sarahn: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2014
ribechi:

As a matter of fact, i don't own this project. Someone does. Did i hear you say copy cat? Hahaha! Wait, how do you succeed in business? Isn't it via rank xeroxing. Now what yours truly did was i learnt, implemented and made something big from it. My books all have amazing downloads and weekly readership. I get paid for it.

I start sharing my tools to the world and this makes many people happy. If that is the part that gets you upset, you know what to do. People like you are the heinous smart ones who see nothing good in an approach. I could have sold the modules to everyone here, which you would have most likely done. You now base your accusations on plagiarism. Like you have not quoted a phrase or clause from someone else's book or speech. Like the Holy book will say, "He that sinneth not should cast the first stone."

Technically, I own it. After all, my money bought me that inheritance. Do you now see what money can do? Here is my advice? Sit down, take your time, read through and practice. It gives you an alternative source of income. I take a bow out.

Do have a good night people.

So, I take it that anyone can take your work, copy it and make it theirs?
I take it that you will not mind if anyone saw this thread, took the information here that you paid for, and sold it?
You were offering some services here for a fee. I think it was around 7000 or so.
So I take it that you will accept that anyone could take what you sweated to create, package it as theirs, claim that it is their "inheritance" and sell it for let's say 14k.

You bear them no ill will?

In the previous pages of this thread, you stopped giving info on the basis that someone will copy and sell.
And yet you are doing the exact same thing!
When you behave like this, I feel that you will treat your own work and that of others with disdain. I would like if you owned to your inconsistencies.

Lest I forget, when you buy a copyrighted material that has no resale rights ("No part of this work may be published without permission..." ) , it is meant for your PERSONAL use ONLY. It may be your inheritance but you CANNOT give it to anyone else.
I am appalled that a so-claimed author like yourself seems unaware of such information.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sarahn:

So, I take it that anyone can take your work, copy it and make it theirs?
I take it that you will not mind if anyone saw this thread, took the information here that you paid for, and sold it?
You were offering some services here for a fee. I think it was around 7000 or so.
So I take it that you will accept that anyone could take what you sweated to create, package it as theirs, claim that it is their "inheritance" and sell it for let's say 14k.

You bear them no ill will?

In the previous pages of this thread, you stopped giving info on the basis that someone will copy and sell.
And yet you are doing the exact same thing!
When you behave like this, I feel that you will treat your own work and that of others with disdain. I would like if you owned to your inconsistencies.

Lest I forget, when you buy a copyrighted material that has no resale rights ("No part of this work may be published without permission..." ) , it is meant for your PERSONAL use ONLY. It may be your inheritance but you CANNOT give it to anyone else.
I am appalled that a so-claimed author like yourself seems unaware of such information.

(Yawns.. Yawns)! Hi everyone.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Sarahn: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2014
ribechi:

(Yawns.. Yawns)! Hi everyone.

*Sigh* Whenever I think about your kind, I wonder how you came into the gene pool.
But then jelly fish have survived for 350 million years...
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
I want to reawaken this thread. It has been a long time though.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Godspikin: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yeah... It is an interesting one.
I have been going through and wished I had seen this long ago... It's better late than never they say.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Godspikin: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
To reawaken kindly provide fresh links as the links in this thread are expired, so that those who were not part of your initial audience can tag along.
Re: Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
No problem... Will try

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPEC May Ask Nigeria To Limit Oil Output / Naira Depreciation, Inflation, Six Other Events That Dominated Economy In 2021 / Do You Have A Domicillary Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.