Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543547 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by talkthattalK: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
lordkay10

twinskenny

chinosxl

Marpol

Please can someone reply my following post. I'm travelling on 31st so I really want to get the order amongst 26th shipment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
talkthattalK:
lordkay10

twinskenny

chinosxl

Marpol

Please can someone reply my following post. I'm travelling on 31st so I really want to get the order amongst 26th shipment

it has to get to him by friday afternoon.. if not it wont make monday shipment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by talkthattalK: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
twinskenny:

it has to get to him by friday afternoon.. if not it wont make monday shipment
thank u for replying. According to the website I have a chance of getting my package 2- 4 days for extra cost though. Pray it gets in on friday. Or before
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
talkthattalK:
thank u for replying. According to the website I have a chance of getting my package 2- 4 days for extra cost though. Pray it gets in on friday. Or before
good, make ur immediately
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
@chinosxl,
fedex item delivered
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
terrymason:
mr chinosxl, please i would prefer if you add craigslist to your menu too... the other forum for craigslist is just lying dormant. i know the work is much but WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY wink
is. chinoxl now Spiderman?

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
ernieboy:

is. chinoxl now Spiderman?

Lol... he thinks it's easy.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
CHINOSXL, you not replying your emails, i hope you got 3 of my item already delivered, the final and fourth item(set of customised stickers) is coming your way, if it doesnt arrive ontime before next shipping date, please dont ship my box.thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
beatsbug:
CHINOSXL, you not replying your emails, i hope you got 3 of my item already delivered, the final and fourth item(set of customised stickers) is coming your way, if it doesnt arrive ontime before next shipping date, please dont ship my box.thanks
bros. Relate this information to him via text(sms)..and demand for a reply as acknowledged. .I once gave him such instructions but it wasnt followed but subsequent transactions went smoothly using the sms option.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 23, 2015
stevolinkon40:
bros. Relate this information to him via text(sms)..and demand for a reply as acknowledged. .I once gave him such instructions but it wasnt followed but subsequent transactions went smoothly using the sms option.
Cant find his number on front page, please do drop his number. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2015
beatsbug:
Cant find his number on front page, please do drop his number. Thanks

+1 832-512-4404
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ookedeyi(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Pls when is the next shipment Date pls i need update
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by femadesh(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2015
ookedeyi:
Pls when is the next shipment Date pls i need update

Next shipment date is monday, but that item must be delivered to his office latest today
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
stevolinkon40:

+1 832-512-44**
thanks man
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by professeurlanre(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Trying to ship a 55kg(don't knw the lb rate) 78inches samsung TV from united state to nigeria..kindly quote ur shipping fee and commission..op no custom duty issue @all...expecting ur reply or email professeurlanre@yahoo.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jeebz: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oga Chinosxl, kindly confirm if laptop shipment fee remains $50.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 25, 2015
professeurlanre:
Trying to ship a 55kg(don't knw the lb rate) 78inches samsung TV from united state to nigeria..kindly quote ur shipping fee and commission..op no custom duty issue @all...expecting ur reply or email professeurlanre@yahoo.com

Lolz bros nobody will reply u to that your email, check front page and see the rate yourself, convert your KG to Pounds (lb) and multiply your value with $3.83 to get your shipping fee after that is done. You go ahead and ship to his address no extra charges

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 2ndOhio: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2015
jeebz:
Oga Chinosxl, kindly confirm if laptop shipment fee remains $50.

Check.front page
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jeebz: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2015
2ndOhio:

Check.front page
Bro, I checked frontage before asking the question.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by gowaga68: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinosxl: i would like to know if its possible to use your coy to get goods from govdeals dot com?
looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oga chinos. Your rate still says $50 for shipping laptops. you sent me an invoice of $55. kindly adjust your pricing please, so we can be carried along, every dollar counts. and how can someone pay for the invoice through paypal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
megamindmaster:
Oga chinos. Your rate still says $50 for shipping laptops. you sent me an invoice of $55. kindly adjust your pricing please, so we can be carried along, every dollar counts. and how can someone pay for the invoice through paypal?

Laptop shipping is 55$ right from time. It's when you ship more than one that at times Chinosxl makes it 50$
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by gowaga68: 3:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello guru's in the house, pls what shipping company should I use from Florida to Oga's place ( Houston)?
On the items to be shipped: 5 laptops. What will be the total cost of shipping to Lagos?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2015
hope we can pick up this week..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 2ndOhio: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Please house, how do you make payments on eBay and send to Chinosxl with your Nigerian PayPal account from here?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2015
This chinosxl doesnt even reply his text anymore, how do you guys get info about your items from him? Wtf! i got this item a seller sent without a tracking number of which at this moment should have been delivered, if the seller didnt lie, in all my attempts to confirm if he has gotten it as proven abortive, all my text to Chinosxl hasnt been replied. What is it with him, i just dont get it, when last did he even reply his own thread. Chinosxl, listen if i lose any of my items due to wrong delivery or due to not opening a case against a seller on time, i will be soo mad, what does it take you to update your own customers?. . .your services aint free, act like you gonna get paid!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2015
beatsbug:
This chinosxl doesnt even reply his text anymore, how do you guys get info about your items from him? Wtf! i got this item a seller sent without a tracking number of which at this moment should have been delivered, if the seller didnt lie, in all my attempts to confirm if he has gotten it as proven abortive, all my text to Chinosxl hasnt been replied. What is it with him, i just dont get it, when last did he even reply his own thread. Chinosxl, listen if i lose any of my items due to wrong delivery or due to not opening a case against a seller on time, i will be soo mad, what does it take you to update your own customers?. . .your services aint free, act like you gonna get paid!

Don't worry as far as the shipping address on ur eBay account is correct you'll get ur item..... don't open any case yet... U'll get ur item.... cos if u r waiting for chinosxl to confirm if he got ur item then u r sitting on a long thing Bro!!! He receives a lot of items every week... so it's kinda hard for him to be opening items... since he doesn't wanna employ more hands...

We just gotta stick to his modus operandi ..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2015
beatsbug:

Ask the seller for the tracking number and if he does not have it then take it that he didn't ship your item. Ask the seller to refund or file a dispute, don't assume that chinos has it as it might be an opposite.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2015
fashrola:

Don't worry as far as the shipping address on ur eBay account is correct you'll get ur item..... don't open any case yet... U'll get ur item.... cos if u r waiting for chinosxl to confirm if he got ur item then u r sitting on a long thing Bro!!! He receives a lot of items every week... so it's kinda hard for him to be opening items... since he doesn't wanna employ more hands...

We just gotta stick to his modus operandi ..
honestly he needs helping hands, by the way from my calculation his next shipping date should be either friday or monday!!? Any one with that info.? Please share thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

Ask the seller for the tracking number and if he does not have it then take it that he didn't ship your item. Ask the seller to refund or file a dispute, don't assume that chinos has it as it might be an opposite.
the seller said shipping paper item with a tracking number is more in price hence he just mailed it as its a paper item, and he said thats why the price of item was a bit lower. And Thats why Chinosxl is my agent over there, he should confirm to me if he has received any of such item as at close of work wednesday, apart from just shipping can he update his customers? He is not the first person i have used and at any point with the other agent i did always get updates if i needed it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

sometimes seller doesnt give tracking number if the item purchased is a light weight or very small eg just 2pcs of memory card..I had similar experience when i bought 2pcs of 64gb memory card for 27usd from an ebay seller(ohio) .after 2weeks I recieved my box of diff goods from lsm but the memory card wasnt in d parcel..I called and sent diff messages to chinos and he claim he doesnt have it,he said he cant even check since there is no tracking number . seller claim to have sent it too.. I opened a case against him.he refunded same day but am surprised to recieve same memory card from my last parcel two weeks ago from lsm..thats like 2months later after getting my refund.

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.