Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543239 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
beatsbug:
the seller said shipping paper item with a tracking number is more in price hence he just mailed it as its a paper item, and he said thats why the price of item was a bit lower. And Thats why Chinosxl is my agent over there, he should confirm to me if he has received any of such item as at close of work wednesday, apart from just shipping can he update his customers? He is not the first person i have used and at any point with the other agent i did always get updates if i needed it.

To be honest, your case is with the seller until the delivery is confirmed. What is the value of the item?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2015
beatsbug:
the seller said shipping paper item with a tracking number is more in price hence he just mailed it as its a paper item, and he said thats why the price of item was a bit lower. And Thats why Chinosxl is my agent over there, he should confirm to me if he has received any of such item as at close of work wednesday, apart from just shipping can he update his customers? He is not the first person i have used and at any point with the other agent i did always get updates if i needed it.
exactly what the seller said when I ordered for worldsimcard..sent like a letter in a white envelope.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2015
stevolinkon40:
sometimes seller doesnt give tracking number if the item purchased is a light weight or very small eg just 2pcs of memory card..I had similar experience when i bought 2pcs of 64gb memory card for 27usd from an ebay seller(ohio) .after 2weeks I recieved my box of diff goods from lsm but the memory card wasnt in d parcel..I called and sent diff messages to chinos and he claim he doesnt have it,he said he cant even check since there is no tracking number . seller claim to have sent it too.. I opened a case against him.he refunded same day but am surprised to recieve same memory card from my last parcel two weeks ago from lsm..thats like 2months later after getting my refund.

There is no Usps shipment without a tracking. Light weight has tracking numbers but sometimes they can't be tracked. The seller probably shipped it very late, those light weight takes 7-21 business day to be delivered.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

There is no Usps shipment without a tracking. Light weight has tracking numbers but sometimes they can't be tracked. The seller probably shipped it very late, those light weight takes 7-21 business day to be delivered.
7-21 business day?? Seller told me it wil be delivered in 5-7days o.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2015
stevolinkon40:
exactly what the seller said when I ordered for worldsimcard..sent like a letter in a white envelope.
yea, from my findings, he said the truth though but did he do this truth is what i dont know.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

There are usps shipment without tracking. Tracking itself is a service by usps, and a sender can decide to add it or not.

weight is not a factor for an item to arrive early or late, otherwise heavy items would take eternity to deliver. However, shipping category or class (plus other nominal conditions) is what determines how fast a parcel delivers.

There are USPS priority mail (1 day priority, 2-day priority, 3 day priority, etc), USPS first class, USPS standard post, amongst others. Priory mail will likely get delivered in 2-3 days.

For a very light weight item, which most likely is very cheap as well, most sellers will either ship it via first class postage or standard post, some with tracking, others without tracking. Reason is simple, nobody will ship a $3 item for example with $6 or $8.

@beatsbug

I think the seller has shipped your item, as he also claims. You will definitely find it in your items when chinos ships it to Nigeria.

There is no cause for alarm at all. Most sellers will send you another item or refund you, if you tell them u didn't receive the item. It's that simple

I can guess that your seller shipped your item by first class post or standard post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Etinosajay:

There are usps shipment without tracking. Tracking itself is a service by usps, and a sender can decide to add it or not.

weight is not a factor for an item to arrive early or late, otherwise heavy items would take eternity to deliver. However, shipping category or class (plus other nominal conditions) is what determines how fast a parcel delivers.

There are USPS priority mail (1 day priority, 2-day priority, 3 day priority, etc), USPS first class, USPS standard post, amongst others. Priory mail will likely get delivered in 2-3 days.

For a very light weight item, which most likely is very cheap as well, most sellers will either ship it via first class postage or standard post, some with tracking, others without tracking. Reason is simple, nobody will ship a $3 item for example with $6 or $8.

@beatsbug

I think the seller has shipped your item, as he also claims. You will definitely find it in your items when chinos ships it to Nigeria.

There is no cause for alarm at all. Most sellers will send you another item or refund you, if you tell them u didn't receive the item. It's that simple

I can guess that your seller shipped your item by first class post or standard post.
you nailed it bro. God bless.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
How do I go about this? If I buy goods at amazon and E-bay and want the goods to arrive together, how will I go about it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by redcliff: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
beatsbug:

atcually, first of all, I would like to think that you are grownup.. Second of all, I would like to tell you that you do not have a case here because the only thing going to prove your claim is not available so you need to take it calm and send a mail to the their business email address. I have always been responded to in record time.. I wonder why anyother person's case should be different besides, you need to check and see that the person you are trying to contact here has not been online for a while now.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by asids55: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
honourableseyi:
How do I go about this? If I buy goods at amazon and E-bay and want the goods to arrive together, how will I go about it?

make sure they both get to chinos address before the next ship date that's how
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
redcliff:

atcually, first of all, I would like to think that you are grownup.. Second of all, I would like to tell you that you do not have a case here because the only thing going to prove your claim is not available so you need to take it calm and send a mail to the their business email address. I have always been responded to in record time.. I wonder why anyother person's case should be different besides, you need to check and see that the person you are trying to contact here has not been online for a while now.
only if you understood yourself then its okay by me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
beatsbug:
This chinosxl doesnt even reply his text anymore, how do you guys get info about your items from him? Wtf! i got this item a seller sent without a tracking number of which at this moment should have been delivered, if the seller didnt lie, in all my attempts to confirm if he has gotten it as proven abortive, all my text to Chinosxl hasnt been replied. What is it with him, i just dont get it, when last did he even reply his own thread. Chinosxl, listen if i lose any of my items due to wrong delivery or due to not opening a case against a seller on time, i will be soo mad, what does it take you to update your own customers?. . .your services aint free, act like you gonna get paid!

Guy open dispute fast on paypal and ebay simultaneously that's after your seller refuses to reply u with tracking details.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
stevolinkon40:
sometimes seller doesnt give tracking number if the item purchased is a light weight or very small eg just 2pcs of memory card..I had similar experience when i bought 2pcs of 64gb memory card for 27usd from an ebay seller(ohio) .after 2weeks I recieved my box of diff goods from lsm but the memory card wasnt in d parcel..I called and sent diff messages to chinos and he claim he doesnt have it,he said he cant even check since there is no tracking number . seller claim to have sent it too.. I opened a case against him.he refunded same day but am surprised to recieve same memory card from my last parcel two weeks ago from lsm..thats like 2months later after getting my refund.

Lolz sharp guy so did u now pay d seller back since you've got his stuff he refunded u for

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yeah 26th shipment is ready for pickup!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Tbliss12:
Yeah 26th shipment is ready for pickup!!

You mean October 26th?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
honourableseyi:

You mean October 26th?
Yes
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
honourableseyi:

You mean October 26th?

yes
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
When is next shipping date?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
beatsbug:
When is next shipping date?

Next week Friday 6th November 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
package recieved! thanks Chinox
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
fashrola:

Next week Friday 6th November 2015
yea, thats right, every 2weeks. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tbliss12:

Yes

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Hello, if you are Ibrahim yahaya contact me urgent. I have useful information for u.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by xristronic(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
From Amazon, Logistics handled by chinoxl (LSM Gobal Shipping) to Lagos. am very grateful for the way LSM manager was able to handle my issue. thanks alot LSM Global Shipping. And to that humble dude who isnt sitting at home for white collar jobs TYLogistics God Bless you. This is the cheapest shipping logistics i've ever done. thanks guys.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
xristronic:
From Amazon, Logistics handled by chinoxl (LSM Gobal Shipping) to Lagos. am very grateful for the way LSM manager was able to handle my issue. thanks alot LSM Global Shipping. And to that humble dude who isnt sitting at home for white collar jobs TYLogistics God Bless you. This is the cheapest shipping logistics i've ever done. thanks guys.

I guess you are new here. Can you kindly remove the attached image please. Your details is seen clearly. That's is name on package as well as invoice number.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ahmed4002:

I guess you are new here. Can you kindly remove the attached image please. Your details is seen clearly. That's is name on package as well as invoice number.
am sure package had been delivered to him
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
tonjeola:
am sure package had been delivered to him

Yeah. But in subsequent pick up.
So am alerting him to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kazzonline: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
http://m.ebay.com/itm/3-X-Carbon-Fibre-Skin-Sticker-Full-Body-Wrap-For-LG-G3-D850-D855-D851-/361026844545?_trkparms=aid%253D222007%2526algo%253DSIC.MBE%2526ao%253D1%2526asc%253D20150519202348%2526meid%253D99c2c8fc116c40649a621e261077ba10%2526pid%253D100408%2526rk%253D1%2526rkt%253D22%2526sd%253D201153618123&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Skin-Decal-Wrap-for-LG-G3-Cell-Phone-sticker-Carbon-Fiber-/221540298012

Hello!!! How much for this items and how soon can they land in lagos?? Reply asap
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 01, 2015
beatsbug:
pls Do LSM global ship liquid items?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
Sorry for intruding on this Thread!
I have newly imported (Never Used In Nigeria) Apple i-book G3 and G4 laptops and they are equivalent of windows Pentium 4 laptops
Features
40GB HDD
132MB Ram
VCD Drive
3-4 Hours Battery Life
No need For Anti Virus (Apple Product not Virus Prone)
Loaded with all relevant Apple APp's:- Games, i-works, i-tunes, camino browser e.t.c.
Free Headsets
ResourceMan
(080) 98-342-132: Call/WhatsApp
Lcation: Lagos
N15,000 Only, Resale Price

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by femadesh(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
I need $200 paypal fund

Anybody willing to help @ 210/
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by makavele: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
ResourceMan:
Sorry for intruding on this Thread!
I have newly imported (Never Used In Nigeria) Apple i-book G3 and G4 laptops and they are equivalent of windows Pentium 4 laptops
Features
40GB HDD
132MB Ram
VCD Drive
3-4 Hours Battery Life
No need For Anti Virus (Apple Product not Virus Prone)
Loaded with all relevant Apple APp's:- Games, i-works, i-tunes, camino browser e.t.c.
Free Headsets
ResourceMan
(080) 98-342-132: Call/WhatsApp
Lcation: Lagos
N15,000 Only, Resale Price

132 MB of RAM . . you gotta be kidding . . when even 8GB of RAM is not even enough these days. . .
whoever advised you to purchase these "ancient of days" mini-desktops should be arrested and sent to the guillotine asap !

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.