Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543045 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
unmask:
Please chinos when is the next shipping date?

Bros shipment is every 2weeks one was 28th sept, next will be 12th Oct while in 2weeks (26th Oct) will be the next. So please note it now ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
yemight2776:
Hi Chinox,
Please have you received my 2 packages. as i have send you text message, please if you don't get the 2 packages, don't ship. the tracking number are:
1. 94055................93795
2. 7746............7932. Thanks

Well done Chinox as my 2nd package make this week shipment. thanks, so i will be waiting for the invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by xij38580: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bidexluv(f): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2015
Hi Pls how much does 65CAD (Canadian dollar) Cost? Can someone help with the payment? Not PayPal payment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
chinosxl:

Got it, will take care of it.

oga...pls how can you charge me 10dollars for a single selfie stick "even above the amount it was purchased" item doesn't even weigh up to 1lb yet your charges says 3./lb....please a review to the invoice 0002768 is needed asap....as this was even a product that was meant to come with the last items you consolidated for me but the seller messed up..funny enough my previous invoice from you had always indicated the weigh of my items on it but dz1 you just skipped indicating the weigh.Pls make a correct calculation so i pick up with my other item that have being at your lagos office

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by femadesh(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Besto:

oga...pls how can you charge me 10dollars for a single selfie stick "even above the amount it was purchased" item doesn't even weigh up to 1lb yet your charges says 3./lb....please a review to the invoice 0002768 is needed asap....as this was even a product that was meant to come with the last items you consolidated for me but the seller messed up..funny enough my previous invoice from you had always indicated the weigh of my items on it but dz1 you just skipped indicating the weigh.Pls make a correct calculation so i pick up with my other item that have being at your lagos office

cheesy cheesy cheesy

O gidi gan ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
femadesh:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

O gidi gan ooo

Check out with me now.. I knw how much I paid for the consolidated box... It will have covered the 2 single light items that was shipped last time n dz present one.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 4:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Please who sells paypal funds here?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solbash11(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2015
unmask:
Please who sells paypal funds here?

PayPal funds are available... You can see our contact information from our signature or visit the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2617156/prime-link-global-communications-nairaland-customer
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Why Chinox no put the option of if you want to pay with your master/visa card on the invoice this time. I like to be paying with my card than paypal or pay on his bank account.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello house. Hope everyone is good? Been while I came here. I want to ask, has anything changed in chinos' shipping? Does he still ship in 2 weeks interval? Any price changes? Address change?

Update a brother cos I want to order something real soon. Thanks...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
megamindmaster:
Hello house. Hope everyone is good? Been while I came here. I want to ask, has anything changed in chinos' shipping? Does he still ship in 2 weeks interval? Any price changes? Address change?

Update a brother cos I want to order something real soon. Thanks...
No changes
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
lordkay10:

No changes
Thanks brother...
What invoice payment options are available, still the normal bank payment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by femadesh(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2015
I need $305 @ 210 per $$

Pls, anybody willing to help
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2015
megamindmaster:

Thanks brother...
What invoice payment options are available, still the normal bank payment?
PayPal payment is also available on request
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
lordkay10:

PayPal payment is also available on request
cool. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2015
chinosxl:

LOL

boss mi.. una close early yesterday? two of my item read BUSINESS CLOSE at 7pm grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
How much will it cost me to ship a phone from Amazon to Lagos? What are the procedures?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hey guys, what's the process for returning an item back to the US. I recently purchased a Sprint tab which I've not been able to unlock. According to the seller and online specs, it's compatible with GSM networks but, apparently it has to be activated on the Sprint network before it can be unlocked.
I would like to know the most cost effective way of sending it back, the likely duration and cost implications.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Elemental:
Hey guys, what's the process for returning an item back to the US. I recently purchased a Sprint tab which I've not been able to unlock. According to the seller and online specs, it's compatible with GSM networks but, apparently it has to be activated on the Sprint network before it can be unlocked.
I would like to know the most cost effective way of sending it back, the likely duration and cost implications.
Thanks

Having made a successful return in the past, and gotten full refund for it. I will advice u thus.

If you've contacted seller, and seller has agreed to accept a return to issue you with a full or partial refund. then do the following

Send item via Nipost registered mail to USA (your freight forwarders address). It costs N2000-N3000 or more since it's a tablet, depending on weight. It takes 9 working days (2 weeks plus to deliver, max of 3 weeks). Then your freight forwarder returns it via USPS to the seller

If seller agrees to pay for return shipping, you're extremely lucky.

I'm assuming u purchased this item on ebay. So only click on return item when your Nipost tracking shows the item as arrived Post office in USA.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
 Is craigslist services functioning with chinos? The thread seem abandoned
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Etinosajay:

Having made a successful return in the past, and gotten full refund for it. I will advice u thus.

If you've contacted seller, and seller has agreed to accept a return to issue you with a full or partial refund. then do the following

Send item via Nipost registered mail to USA (your freight forwarders address). It costs N2000-N3000 or more since it's a tablet, depending on weight. It takes 9 working days (2 weeks plus to deliver, max of 3 weeks). Then your freight forwarder returns it via USPS to the seller

If seller agrees to pay for return shipping, you're extremely lucky.

I'm assuming u purchased this item on ebay. So only click on return item when your Nipost tracking shows the item as arrived Post office in USA.
Yes, I purchased it on eBay. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Is october 12 ready for pick up?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2015
unmask:
Is october 12 ready for pick up?

Yes it is. Even people in the east have received theirs
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2015
@chinosxl ,
usps item delivered
usps item delivered
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
next shipping week?? this week?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pricelessnikky: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
twinskenny:
next shipping week?? this week?

No, next week Monday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2015
pricelessnikky:

No, next week Monday

If I send my goods to you through Amazon this, can the shipment follow that of next week monday?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2015
pricelessnikky:

No, next week Monday

thanks so much GOD bless
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by talkthattalK: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Someone reply me plsssss. If I make an order today can it follow for next week's shipment

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.