Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Gov. Fashola Lift The Ban On Okada Riders In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Lift The Ban On Okada Riders In Lagos (3544 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Lift The Ban On Okada Riders In Lagos by rattlesnake(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2014
I just called fashola now he said its due to eboila
Re: Gov. Fashola Lift The Ban On Okada Riders In Lagos by kingingkinging: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Desric: "Leaders in any society are usually the direct reflection of the attitudes of the people they lead". I say this without any fear of contradiction because Nigerians somehow seem very confused. In Ekiti state, it was celebrated that Fayemi the incumbent Governor lost his reelection bid to Fayose due to his elitist policies as well that most of APC controlled states policies are also elitist, painting a picture that Fayose was more of the people's man and that Nigerians doesn't want change, rather they prefer their old ways where anything goes as long as nobody's ox is goad. Today almost all policies termed elitist by the public as enshrined in all APC controlled states are being reversed and yet another complain, personally, I don't seem to understand exactly what we want as a people; but as they say "failure to reward success, is another way of encouraging mediocrity" one good turn they say deserves another. Be Patriotic, Be wise and Shine your eyes, when you want something, go for it and when something is done properly, encourage the doer to do even more. Help Nigeria and make it to become the land of our collective beautiful dreams.

God bless you. This is exactly the issue. We want to eat our cake and have it at the same time.

We want change and we want status quo to remain.

We want beautiful street and we want to liter it at the same time.

We want to have green lawns and we want to cross it at the same time.

We want to have a sane society and we want to allow hooligans to have free day at the same time.

It cant work. We deserve the bad leaders that we have.

How can you pick Fayose over Fayemi, Omisore over Aregbesola? I cant imagine that.
Re: Gov. Fashola Lift The Ban On Okada Riders In Lagos by Amanwulu1(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2014
why d sudden reversal of his policies? Did he hear of d masses plan against d elitist party in 2015? I say elitist party cos one doesnt build frm d top bt frm d ground. Provide d masses anoda source of livelihood bf closing their only source.
Re: Gov. Fashola Lift The Ban On Okada Riders In Lagos by PointB: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Crazy times are here again!
Re: Gov. Fashola Lift The Ban On Okada Riders In Lagos by ola6: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2014
Fashola and APC like their vomit wella! grin
Re: Gov. Fashola Lift The Ban On Okada Riders In Lagos by thunderrider: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
WHO B FOOL

WHO B MUGUN

ALL NA FOR 2015

If at all this is true

BEWARNED

before elections in 2011,

kits were being dashed out to okada riders

after elections in 2011

okadas were banned and being crushed / detroyed

who says similar thing won't happen again

" I AM JUST THINKING OUT LOUD"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... / Pics: See Buhari In A Train Provided By GEJ. / Abia State Set To Build Obuaku SEAPORT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.