Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... (3544 Views)

T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo / B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
This a heart felt plea to all those who are hell bent in the name politics to destroy Pa Ayo!

You are ignorantly stepping on hot coals! Pa Ayo may not curse you, he may take it all just as he is taking it, but that does not mean that the Invisible Eyes is not watching!

The recent propangadist pix of Pa Ayo with Asari and another ex Niger Delta militant (taking in those days of trouble in the ND, when Pa Ayo and other noble men, took it upon themselves to end the militancy) with claims the man was Yusuf of the Boko Haram fame is propaganda taken too far!

It is not as simple as some of you think!

I am personally suprised that someone can go this far!!!!!

Let all those who are into this wickedness, know that fire may appear beautiful to play with, but it burns!!!

I wish I can say more!

7 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by egift(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
[s]
noblezone:
This a heart felt plea to all those who are hell bent in the name politics to destroy Pa Ayo!
You are ignorantly stepping on hot coals! Pa Ayo may not curse you, he may take it all just as he is taking it, but that does not mean that the Invisible Eyes is not watching!
The recent propangadist pix of Pa Ayo with Asari and another ex Niger Delta militant (taking in those days of trouble in the ND, when Pa Ayo and other noble men, took it upon themselves to end the militancy) with claims the man was Yusuf of the Boko Haram fame is propaganda taken too far!
Let all those who are into this wickedness, know that fire may appear beautiful to play with, but it burns!!!
I wish I can say more!
[/s]

Every Nigerians has the right and authority to discuss any matter of National Interest.

As I stated earlier, PDP and their fans just want Nigerians to be acting Deaf and Dumb to the massive corrupt practices perpetrated against Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by ikaboy: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
That joke was taken too far.

2 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by MayorofLagos(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

I wish I can say more!

no one need to destroy your Pa Ayo....the old fool already self-destroyed his own credibility and reputation.

Now step aside....and take your Pa with you! cool

18 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nothing was taken too far and no wrong has been done to the controversial Pa. Posting that picture is nothing different from posting your wedding pics. If Pa doesn't want it,he shouldn't all have taken it. Moreover,only an explanation,and it's all. There is nothing special about the picture....

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
egift:
[s][/s]

Every Nigerians has the right and authority to discuss any matter of National Interest.

As I state earlier, PDP and their fans just want Nigerians to be acting Deaf and Dumb to the massive corrupt practices perpetrated against Nigerians.

Your comment does not in anyway reflect the issues I raised on this thread!

Who is denying you the right to discuss issues?

You have the right to discuss anything, i mean anything!

But you dont have a single right to delibrately indulge in falsehood in the name of discussion!

The man in that pix was not Yusuf, he is a Niger Deltan! He is alive and not dead!

3 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
laykorn:
Nothing was taken too far and no wrong has been done to the controversial Pa. Posting that picture is nothing different from posting your wedding pics. If Pa doesn't want it,he shouldn't all have taken it. Moreover,only an explanation,and it's all. There is nothing special about the picture....

nothing was wrong with the pix, nothing was wrong with displayong it.

However, everything is wrong when you say the man on the pix is Yusuf of Boko Haram when he is not. The man is alive!

Did you say only an explanation is needed?

Well, a man was accused of stealing the chicken he was seen with, people gathered and insulted and assulted him, until the man he bought the chicked from came and explained!

Only that many of those who witnessed the humiliation were no longer there when the explanation was done!

Nothing is special about the pix, but when you say its the trio of Yusuf, Asari and Pa Ayo, it becomes something very very "special".

Pa Ayo might not even bother! My concern is not even him! My concern is those who are stepping on hot coals! He that have ears, let him hear
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
MayorofLagos:

no one need to destroy your Pa Ayo....the old fool already self-destroyed his own credibility and reputation.

Now step aside....and take your Pa with you! cool

how did he destroy his reputation?

Oh, he is a fool? And what is your definition of a fool? I have no doubt that the likes of you are among the "wisest" of men, but I am suprised that a "wise" man like you can support this broad day light falsehood!

I insist the man on the pix not Yusuf! Those who originated this falsehood and those who support and glory in it, can continue to be "wise"!

And if this falsehood is a show of wisdom, then I prefer to a be a "fool"

4 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Oklander: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
The pic tells us that him Asari are connected. From the recent happenings on which him and Asari are very much on the same side of the coin, that is vigorously supporting an individual in politics, it is therefore safe to say that him and Asari has the same Agenda....Then, it makes you wonder, a supposed religious leader in such mess of politics? And a close ally of a thug? ofcos, they will have same interest of an agenda...

3 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

how did he destroy his reputation?

Oh, he is a fool? And what is your definition of a fool? I have no doubt that the likes of you are among the "wisest" of men, but I am suprised that a "wise" man like you can support this broad day light falsehood!

I insist the man on the pix not Yusuf! Those who originated this falsehood and those who support and glory in it, can continue to be "wise"!

And if this falsehood is a show of wisdom, then I prefer to a be a "fool"

My dear Sir Noblezone,when the man said reputation,he wasn't talking about the picture,he was talking about the mystical jet,the one of South Africa,you remember sir

3 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Oklander:
The pic tells us that him Asari are connected. From the recent happenings on which him and Asari are very much on the same side of the coin, that is vigorously supporting an individual in politics, it is therefore safe to say that him and Asari has the same Agenda....Then, it makes you wonder, a supposed religious leader in such mess of politics? And a close ally of a thug? ofcos, they will have same interest of an agenda...

Pa Ayo and so many others, risked it all and engaged the militants of the ND in dialogue (something the Northern noblemen refused to do with their BH).
Pa Ayo fought for peace in the Niger Delta! There meetings, they took pix!

Did you see pix of Asari and OBJ? Ateke Tom and Yaradua? Asari and Davies (the Negotiator)?, etc.

So, Asari and Pa Ayo seen in a pix mean they have the same agenda? And what is that agenda?

Ojukwu and Gowon stood in pix at Aburi. So both of them have the same agenda?

Look at you peoples logic! shame!

The peace that came to the Niger delta was procured by men of God like Pa Ayo!

I am supporting Jonathan Sir! What does that make me?

I cant believe what I am reading here! Are you guys for real?

2 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

Pa Ayo and so many others, risked it all and engaged the militants of the ND in dialogue (something the Northern noblemen refused to do with their BH).
Pa Ayo fought for peace in the Niger Delta! There meetings, they took pix!

Did you see pix of Asari and OBJ? Ateke Tom and Yaradua? Asari and Davies (the Negotiator)?, etc.

So, Asari and Pa Ayo seen in a pix mean they have the same agenda? And what is that agenda?

Ojukwu and Gowon stood in pix at Aburi. So both of them have the same agenda?

Look at you peoples logic! shame!

The peace that came to the Niger delta was procured by men of God like Pa Ayo!

I am supporting Jonathan Sir! What does that make me?

I cant believe what I am reading here! Are you guys for real?

Lol,we are not for real sir,you actually are dreaming sir

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
laykorn:

My dear Sir Noblezone,when the man said reputation,he wasn't talking about the picture,he was talking about the mystical jet,the one of South Africa,you remember sir

There is nothing mystical about the jet!

It was a gift to Pa Ayo! He leased it out for commercial.

The National Security adviser Sambo and his team, needed a sound jet to make the SA trip! Pa Ayo's jet was hired!

South Africa is running a blackmail against Nigeria! The US is against Nigeria! Something big is going on out there!
Why should you guys trust imperilists just because you hate your President?

You believe Pa Ayo went to SA with his jet to buy arms for BH? It is your right to believe whatever you like!

That is the sentiment, in other to convince the gullible, a pix taken in 2008 in the pursuit of peace in ND is tagged as a pix with Yusuf just to sell the lies!

You guys can continue though!
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by texazzpete(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

I wish I can say more!

Direct your sycophantic plea to Pastor AYO. He is the one working hardest to destroy his legacy and the reputation of CAN.

5 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
laykorn:

Lol,we are not for real sir,you actually are dreaming sir

I wish its a dream! I wish I can wake up to discover it was nothing but a night mare!

Things like this are the reason I get so ashamed to be called Nigerian! The colonialists are still manipulating many of us!
And many are willing tools in their hands!
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
texazzpete:

Direct your sycophantic plea to Pastor AYO. He is the one working hardest to destroy his legacy and the reputation of CAN.

Pa Ayo has done nothing wrong!

He leased out his jet for commercial purpose. The Natioanl Security Adviser and hos team hired it! Nothing is wrong with that!

Read between the lines, my "sycophantic" plea is actually a warning! Those who peddled this falsehood are steppping on hot coals!

It will sure BURN
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by texazzpete(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

It was a gift to Pa Ayo! He leased it out for commercia!

When he was given that jet in the midst of suffering of tens of thousands of flood victims in delta state, he defended his acceptance of the gift by claiming the jet was needed for his evangelism.

Is leasing out his jet for any nefarious purpose part of evangelism?

The fact that a known administration apologist and professional bootlicker like yourself can be trotted out to defend this materialistic pastor is a sign that the man almost certainly compromised.

6 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by sademola: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
On the sideline watching....... grin grin
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Descartes: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
egift:
[s][/s]

As I state earlier, PDP and their fans just want Nigerians to be acting Deaf and Dumb to the massive corrupt practices perpetrated against Nigerians.
You see what politics has to you ?
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by egift(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
[img]http://freaknaija.files./2013/05/asari-dokubo-2.jpg[/img]

Please was Pastor Ayo preaching to the Militant?
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
texazzpete:

When he was given that jet in the midst of suffering of tens of thousands of flood victims in delta state, he defended his acceptance of the gift by claiming the jet was needed for his evangelism.

Is leasing out his jet for any nefarious purpose part of evangelism?

The fact that a known administration apologist and professional bootlicker like yourself can be trotted out to defend this materialistic pastor is a sign that the man almost certainly compromised.

wow! I never knew i have become popular as a "booth licker" of Jonathan's administration!
Yet for you info, I am not defending Pa Ayo, and I dont have to.

There is no need for me to!

I only brought the facts as they are! You either counter the points or please shut up!

You can call me whatever names you like, such things dont bother me. On the other hand, I wish you can just counter the points I raised rather sell yourself so cheap with your crude and fowl language thinking you are undoing me.

I wish you well, bros!
I am eating pineapple, come and join me!
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

I wish its a dream! I wish I can wake up to discover it was nothing but a night mare!

Things like this are the reason I get so ashamed to be called Nigerian! The colonialists are still manipulating many of us!

From Oristejafor to colonialist! Ala ma go o....dreams are so foolish. Like our Yoruba people say
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
egift:
[img]http://freaknaija.files./2013/05/asari-dokubo-2.jpg[/img]

Please was Pastor Ayo preaching to the Militant?

it was not only Pa Ayo! Plenty of men of God were involved! They talked with militants, negotiated peace with them! It was an open secret!
Pa Ayo and others were hailed in those days for achieving the feat!

I dont know if your question is sarcastic or real, but just know that Pa Ayo played hos role as a great man of God in ending militancy in the ND.

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Which one be Pa Ayo? Is that his retirement name?
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
sademola:
On the sideline watching....... grin grin

you dont have to be on any sideline! Be bold, be strong!
Take a position and stand on it.

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
laykorn:

From Oristejafor to colonialist! Ala ma go o....dreams are so foolish. Like our Yoruba people say

colonialists are two types! We have external and internal!

The manipulation of thoughts is real, the zeal to erode our mentality is big!

There is a war going on but intwo fronts!

First by arms and second by propangada!

Who you believe and follow is your choice

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by egift(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

it was not only Pa Ayo! Plenty of men of God were involved! They talked with militants, negotiated peace with them! It was an open secret!
Pa Ayo and others were hailed in those days for achieving the feat!

I dont know if your wustion is sarcastic or real, but just know that Pa Ayo played hos role as a great man of God in ending militancy in the ND.

By 2004 Asari had retreated from public view. He would go on to create the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force (NDPVF), which would emerge as a major catalyst for unrest in the Delta region. The NDPVF, a militant group, was funded in large part by local and regional politicians who sought great profits from the region's oil revenue.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahid_Dokubo-Asari

^^^^
@noblezone: Were Jonathan and Mr. Ayo part of the group in Red?

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

colonialists are two types! We have external and internal!

The manipulation of thoughts is real, the zeal to erode our mentality is big!

There is a war going on but intwo fronts!

First by arms and second by propangada!

Who you believe and follow is your choice
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
laykorn:

But sir, I hope you aren't the chairman for the ever annoying PDP-nairalanders!
No sir! I am not!

I am not even a member of any party let alone the PDP.
Also, this thread has nothing to do with PDP!

A falsehood was being traded to decieve the gullible! That Pa Ayo was on a pix with Yusuf in other to sell the lies that he is gun running for Boko haram!

And I am saying it is a lie!
Counter the points I raised ans stop asking irrelevant questions.

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
egift:

By 2004 Asari had retreated from public view. He would go on to create the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force (NDPVF), which would emerge as a major catalyst for unrest in the Delta region. The NDPVF, a militant group, was funded in large part by local and regional politicians who sought great profits from the region's oil revenue.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahid_Dokubo-Asari

^^^^
@noblezone: Were Jonathan and Mr. Ayo part of the group in Red?

you can believe whatever makes you happy! It is not me who will deny you, your "tickles".

Enjoy!

Yet, what I know that Jonathan and Pa Ayo played lead roles in negotiating the cease fire!

If doing that makes them sponsors, please be my guest.

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

It was a gift to Pa Ayo! He leased it out for commercial.

The National Security adviser Sambo and his team, needed a sound jet to make the SA trip! Pa Ayo's jet was hired!

South Africa is running a blackmail against Nigeria! The US is against Nigeria! Something big is going on out there!
Why should you guys trust imperilists just because you hate your President?

You believe Pa Ayo went to SA with his jet to buy arms for BH? It is your right to believe whatever you like!

That is the sentiment, in other to convince the gullible, a pix taken in 2008 in the pursuit of peace in ND is tagged as a pix with Yusuf just to sell the lies!

You guys can continue though!
why are you Jonathanians always blunder when trying to defend him? So out of the nine private jets the presidency has,none of them is sound enough to take the official trip to SA?
Are you fuccking kidding me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: See Buhari In A Train Provided By GEJ. / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo President Nnia Nwodo In Enugu(pics) / Biafra : FGN Under Pressure, Warns International Community, Plans Genocide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.