Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! (3806 Views)

Arms Deal Probe: Goodluck Jonathan Blasts Prof Sagay / "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari / Where Are Those Jonathan's Snipers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by sheffnaff: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Omexonomy: Yoruba people are the problem we are having in nigeria. It is either the mumu SAN does not know the meaning of sniper or obj does not know the meaning b4 using it.

u are rit , bcs d Yoruba are d only one who remain calm in d country, wen militant exist and terrorist on d oda Syd and Yoruba are luking. u are sick upstate
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by jmaine: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Omexonomy: Yoruba people are the problem we are having in nigeria. It is either the mumu SAN does not know the meaning of sniper or obj does not know the meaning b4 using it.

Why you dey always foolish like this na . . . .?
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Omexonomy: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2014
jmaine:

Why you dey always foolish like this na . . . .?
jimoh pls define who a sniper is as used by mumu falana.
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by jmaine: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Omexonomy: jimoh pls define who a sniper is as used by mumu falana.

So the "mumu' Falana in your context warrants your slur about the Yorubas . . . .

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by wirinet(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2014
lomomike: So just because anybody wearing masks attacks people, these masked fellows are now regarded Jonathan's masked Snipers? Any man can wear a mask (a face mask is even cheap in the market) so as to conceal his identity especially when he/she wishes to carry out an activity and he doesn't want recognition. Did they see GEJ training masked snipers? Where are the proofs, who are the masked men, did they refer to themselves as GEJ's boys? Did GEJ say he trained snipers? The last time I checked, even thieves wears masks, even children in amusement parks or people going for carnival could use some form of facial covering which is still referred to as a mask. A sniper isn't seen (snipe means to shoot from a hiding place) because he/she shoots from a concealed place. So their allegation is silly. Those saying GEJ is the mastermind of the attack should bring evidence linking GEJ to the masked fellows or they should be sued for making false allegation and character assassination of the person of GEJ. (I have no affiliation whatsoever with GEJ, I am not in support of any attacks, and I am not a PDP worshipper so quote me with that in mind).

If the masked fellows were not President Jonathan's snipers or thugs, why did he not order the questioning of Omisore to know their identities and mission. If the masked men/snipers were not approved by the president, why was Lai Mohammed and co be arrested by them and taken to DSS office in Osun?

You definition of sniper is very myopic, a sniper is anyone trained to shoot targets at great distances, where alone or in groups or whether hidden or in hiding. A standard army have have snipers to take out difficult targets from distance.

Gej should be worried that its Governorhip candidiates was moving around with Boko Haram looking masked men.

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2014
jmaine: Falana doesn't even know the correct definition of a "sniper" . . . . . . *smh*

So what is your own operation of a sniper?...considering the substance over form.

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by jmaine: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2014
wirinet:

If the masked fellows were not President Jonathan's snipers or thugs, why did he not order the questioning of Omisore to know their identities and mission. If the masked men/snipers were not approved by the president, why was Lai Mohammed and co be arrested by them and taken to DSS office in Osun?

You definition of sniper is very myopic, a sniper is anyone trained to shoot targets at great distances, where alone or in groups or whether hidden or in hiding. A standard army have have snipers to take out difficult targets from distance.

Gej should be worried that its Governorhip candidiates was moving around with Boko Haram looking masked men.

A sniper is a highly trained marksman who operates alone, in a pair, or with a sniper team to maintain close visual contact with the enemy and engage targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the detection capabilities of enemy personnel. These sniper teams operate independently, with little combat asset support from their parent units. Snipers typically have highly selective and specialized training and use high-precision/special application rifles and optics, and often have sophisticated communication assets to feed valuable combat information back to their units.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniper

Keyword there is stealth, cos they are not supposed to be detected . . . . . .
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by jmaine: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

So what is your own operation of a sniper?...considering the substance over form.

Already answered . . . . . . .
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2014
jmaine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniper

Keyword there is stealth, cos they are not supposed to be detected . . . . . .

You are looking at the form over substance of the definition...

The idea/substance is that a sniper must conceal identity and work undetected.
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by jmaine: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are looking at the form over substance of the definition...

The idea/substance is that a sniper must conceal identity and work undetected.

The rudimentary definition of a Sniper is a highly trained and skilled marks man , adept at taking away targets at impossible distances in a stealth and undetected Fashion . . . .

We have seen hooded security men who are not snipers but are just concealing their identity due to the dangerous nature of their work which doesn't deserve their cover being blown open,

The pictures below are not those of Snipers . . . . . . Even militias and terrorists who conceal their identities can never ever be called snipers . . . . .

Last Picture is even the MEND Militants . . . . . .

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by jmaine: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2014
[size=14pt]Pictures of Snipers . . . . . .[/size]

[img]http://images4./750/75038.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images3./755/75569.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wall./big.php?i=75038[/img]

[img]http://wallpoper.com/wallpaper/snipers-sniper-427825[/img]

[size=16pt]Note: Not all faces were covered/concealed but Stealth were deployed in all . . . . . . .[/size]
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2014
jmaine:

The rudimentary definition of a Sniper is a highly trained and skilled marks man , adept at taking away targets at impossible distances in a stealth and undetected Fashion . . . .

We have seen hooded security men who are not snipers but are just concealing their identity due to the dangerous nature of their work which doesn't deserve their cover being blown open,

The pictures below are not those of Snipers . . . . . . Even militias and terrorists who conceal their identities can never ever be called snipers . . . . .

Last Picture is even the MEND Militants . . . . . .

Nice explanation.

I will come back shortly to this...I need to concentrate on the business at hand.
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by nerodenero: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2014
I have nothing against deployment of securities at Election venue,in fact Jonathan has done well in this regard but when the security whose responsibility is to protect the electorates now wears mask to perform their duties,I think such is totally unacceptable.It looks suspicious and it should stop.

Jonathan's campaign for free and fair election is largely threatened by this act and I hope the President would make necessary adjustment.

YES to heavy security during election and NO to masked men parading as security.If I am going to be arrested for whatever reason during election,I should see the face of the person doing the arresting for proper identification.
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Enahi(f): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2014
Collynz0II: Google informed him, you can check it out yourself.
Just type ''Yorubas are'' in google and see what happens.
You are mean.
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by jmaine: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

Nice explanation.

I will come back shortly to this...I need to concentrate on the business at hand.

No qualms bruv . . . . .
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by jmaine: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2014
Meanwhile . . . . . . . grin . . . .

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by shizzle11(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2014
looks like the baboon obasanjo has infected falana with his madness...sad

sniper Kor....slipper ni, mumu man

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Mr Femi Falana SAN, has finally become a legal calamity and an embarassment to the esteemed silk.

How can the NHRC probe the violation of a person's rights by some 'masked assassins' who do not belong to any state security outfit? If there were 'masked assassins', is it not the duty of the Police and DSS to 'unmask' them? If he is indirectly trying to allude to the fact that the persons were state-sponsored security operatives, carrying out illegal duties for a candidate; why couch his submission in these words "masked assassins, that does not belong to security operatives"?
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by talktimi(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2014
smartchoice:

Yes an illiterate who rescued Clara from Chime.....better than dishonorable Bipi who you people adore in Rivers...or the thug who could not end Asup strike in 13 months that a retired principal ended in 24 hours!....... I would rather give birth to a Falana than your admired leaders!
who is Bipi and when did I start adoring him in Rivers state and whats my business with mrs Chime ? Lets stick to the topic here and that is Falana obviously doesn't know what or who snipers are which is pathetic considering his exalted profession and their re knowned acquaintance with words. Falana mumued himself jor

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by suwailad(f): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Falana fall my hand, snipers dont have any business harassing you, they will just shoot you on sight and from a far away distance. so the SAN as an illiteraco on this matter

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
talktimi: who is Bipi and when did I start adoring him in Rivers state and whats my business with mrs Chime ? Lets stick to the topic here and that is Falana obviously doesn't know what or who snipers are which is pathetic considering his exalted profession and their re knowned acquaintance with words. Falana mumued himself jor
Being my esteemed friend I will refrain from further aggravation.....have an Ebola free lifetime.... cheesy
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by AndreB: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Collynz0II: With all the snipers Jonathan has, no one has been killled yet.
Those snipers must be really ineffective.

Don't mind APC with their propaganda...they don't know that these wild accusations are harming their credibility and making PDP look good.

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
kkkp: D clueless retardeen is power drunk and wicked

And he conducted a free and fair election in Osun state which APC won. In addition, no life was lost.

Thank God the snipers prevented APC from causing bloodshed and thuggery...

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Collynz0II: With all the snipers Jonathan has, no one has been killled yet.
Those snipers must be really ineffective.

Food for thought...

I think those guns don't have bullets..

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
God punish every igbo vermin wey dey support every moronic move of d useless presido we ave. Y. Him no pack soilders go anambra because apga det upper hand there. Y dem no go harass igbo pple for dere houses. I say agaian nd again we yorubas need to start building a nuclear reserve frm now on. Dis igbos just like d jews will lobby demselves to anywhere devil can put them nd unleash mayhem on either oda tribes or in deir private accountsm common bedbugs...if dem parasiticze dere hosts finish dey will start burning it down. Just like ebola wey no get cure. In d 1st place y wuld anationalised presido pack soilders nd assasins go particular region nd leave odas out of it. God burn every igbo man wey dey dis thread. Dem go dey support dat demon presideo wey dey push there eviil domination agenda. Igos can't stand me anywhere in the world or in any world to come....even d prob of hausas frm d beginning dat ahmadu bello pointed out is dat a common igbo man want to subjugate dominate if possible obliterate ur sense of identity which I buy into. Demonic jews decendant. Ur forefathers killed jesus nd dey said let d blood be upon us nd dat of our children...its very evident today as u all dey dispersed like bats....evil race
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by EMANY01(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
ROCKJ1: Check the meaning of Sniper in the dictionary... it's important.

Some people are so ignorant and they call themselves learned.They think law is everything.
He could simply have used the term Gunmen instead of advertising his ignorance.Granted a sniper is a gunman and a gunman is a sniper.For the purposes of the controversy he hopes to stir the word sniper does not fit the purpose for which he "invoked " it.
This is because if you are facing the hostile end of a sniper,you would never know it as there would be some distance between you the victim and the said sniper.Snipers by their nature are never seen only their work is.
I use the term invoked because the accuser here had intended to draw a picture of an evil sinister plan and action taking place.
This particular accusation against Jonathan is the most stupi.d ever made because: 1:You do not need a thousand snipers to eliminate a thousand people. 2:Even if snipers are on the prowl as alleged by OBJ et all, we have yet to hear of that mode of assassination ever since the beginning of the Goodluck administration. 3:Damnit , training/having an army of snipers is an imperative for any/all national security and law enforcement establishments.A sniper/snipers in any basic combat unit is a/are FORCE MULTIPLIERS.This has been a known fact since world war ll.
If we had well trained and capable sniper units embedded within combat units in contact with enemy terrorist groups ,the losses on the side of boko haram would have been more substantial and debilitating.As a matter of fact if combat snipers were engaged and available all those times that we were told that the military almost bagged shekau but narrowly missed him a sniper would have ended him definitively even as he made his escape from quite a distance.
Of all the things OBJ said in that inglorious letter of his, the part about the snipers made me wonder if he was the intelligent general he is famed to be.The answer came to me easy enough.Obasanjo is the general for day before yesterdays war not tomorrows' war.

Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by reborn1: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2014

While your dwarf useless father is the problem in your community for bringing a goat like you to this world. Oloriburuku
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Omexonomy: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
reborn1:

While my dwarf useless father is the problem in our community for bringing a goat like me reborn1 to this world. Oloriburuku
fixed
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Plus10(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
When a lawyer passes argument or judge base on absumption he or she would end up disgracing himself/herself
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by talktimi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
smartchoice:
Being my esteemed friend I will refrain from further aggravation.....have an Ebola free lifetime.... cheesy
nna men, you worry o grin our being friends does not mean we cant have healthy and vibrant arguments at all eg you know that this case is dead on arrival if Falana presents it in court the way its stated here cheesy
Re: Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!! by Ediskcab(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2014
lomomike: So just because anybody wearing masks attacks people, these masked fellows are now regarded Jonathan's masked Snipers? Any man can wear a mask (a face mask is even cheap in the market) so as to conceal his identity especially when he/she wishes to carry out an activity and he doesn't want recognition. Did they see GEJ training masked snipers? Where are the proofs, who are the masked men, did they refer to themselves as GEJ's boys? Did GEJ say he trained snipers? The last time I checked, even thieves wears masks, even children in amusement parks or people going for carnival could use some form of facial covering which is still referred to as a mask. A sniper isn't seen (snipe means to shoot from a hiding place) because he/she shoots from a concealed place. So their allegation is silly. Those saying GEJ is the mastermind of the attack should bring evidence linking GEJ to the masked fellows or they should be sued for making false allegation and character assassination of the person of GEJ. (I have no affiliation whatsoever with GEJ, I am not in support of any attacks, and I am not a PDP worshipper so quote me with that in mind).
Going by your comment, guess it's ok to have masked thieves walk around freely during an election while unmasked apc officials are being arrested and detained.

Where Is Gwoza Sef?” Jonathan Asks At Meeting With Emir / Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair / This Aircraft Is Currently Flying Over Synagogue Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60