Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? - Fashion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? (204045 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Laibel(f): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls ao much is it n kindly post it piz
sheyishey: I use Sheywa Natural Lightening Cream.. It contains all natural ingredients like Shea butter, vitamin A,E,C ,it has citrus fruits extracts, almond, jojoba,coconut oil also has Kojic acid as a natural melanin inhibitor... It evens my skin tone and also clears my stretch marks
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by timijoseph01(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nobleval: I did...and I also googled it. It seems people mistake it for caro light! My pix are below. The first was taken 4yrs ago while the second was taken yesterday. Not much differerence you see. Except that my complexion has lightened.
how do u use it..
itz clearly written on it to avoid Sun light.
Does dat mean one cannot use it b4 goin out..?
Does it mean we use it @ 9t afta shower..??
As a student,, cnt i use it b4 going 2 skul..??
Plz tell me how.. Jst bought it 2dea
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by SisiNini(f): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by SisiNini(f): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
I use 'Bath and Body Works'...
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
timijoseph01:
how do u use it..
itz clearly written on it to avoid Sun light.
Does dat mean one cannot use it b4 goin out..?
Does it mean we use it @ 9t afta shower..??
As a student,, cnt i use it b4 going 2 skul..??
Plz tell me how.. Jst bought it 2dea
no..it is not written@bolded. Btw ..Which did you bought? Caro light or Caro white?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by timijoseph01(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nobleval: no..it is not written@bolded. Btw ..Which did you bought? Caro light or Caro white?
i bought Caro White -lotion..
It says ''Do not expose yourself to sun shine''
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
timijoseph01:
i bought Caro White -lotion..
It says ''Do not expose yourself to sun shine''
okay...mine is Caro White cream. I guess they are different. Btw how much did it cost? You have to avoid that lotion. It might bleach you.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by timijoseph01(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nobleval: okay...mine is Caro White cream. I guess they are different. Btw how much did it cost? You have to avoid that lotion. It might bleach you.
the lotion was #600..
Which means dia z sumtin in the Lotion wich z nt in d Cream.. Since u said nothin lik avoiding Sun Shine on it
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ihuomadinihu: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
lynpetra: Elisabeth Arden-Visible difference.
How much is it? And what does it work?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:
How much is it? And what does it work?
it depends dear.In the local market is 5k but i prefer to buy directly from someone that imports directly from US and she sells 6k 5.Its a very good crea.I have been using it for over 4 yrs now.It will last u 2 months + cos it has oil.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by cutiepie01(f): 3:18am On Sep 15, 2014
7COLOURS: CREAM: Im using Palmers cocoa butter + Bio oil + Original honey + Shea butter (Orii)

SOAP: Palmers
pls wats special abt this palmer's cocoa butter,been seeing it on ppl's comments.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by cutiepie01(f): 3:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Dolcilicious:
You'll but coconut,break d white part from d shell,U can grate or ground it,it depends on d quantity.Anyways i grated mine.After grating,u'll pour water in d coconut,and sieve out d milk.It is this milk u'll put on fire and boil till u see oil floating on top.
pls Is it hot water dat i'll pour on d grated coconut?and how can i extract d oil?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Ihuomadinihu: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2014
lynpetra: it depends dear.In the local market is 5k but i prefer to buy directly from someone that imports directly from US and she sells 6k 5.Its a very good crea.I have been using it for over 4 yrs now.It will last u 2 months + cos it has oil.
Thanks. I meant to write how does it work.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Dolcilicious(f): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2014
cutiepie01: pls Is it hot water dat i'll pour on d grated coconut?and how can i extract d oil?
Nope,u'll pour d regular water on it.After,it has been boiled,u wud see d oil floating on top and see some whitish elements under,u'll take care not to scrape those whitish finz with d oil.U can use a big spoon to scrape d oil.Its ready to use that way.Although,d coconut i bought is up to a thousand naira,what i got was very little.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by cutiepie01(f): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Nope,u'll pour d regular water on it.After,it has been boiled,u wud see d oil floating on top and see some whitish elements under,u'll take care not to scrape those whitish finz with d oil.U can use a big spoon to scrape d oil.Its ready to use that way.Although,d coconut i bought is up to a thousand naira,what i got was very little.
Thanks dear.I really appreciate.How many coconuts did u get 4 #1000?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Dolcilicious(f): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2014
cutiepie01: Thanks dear.I really appreciate.How many coconuts did u get 4 #1000?
ur wlc...2 dozens of coconut
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by cutiepie01(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dolcilicious:
ur wlc...2 dozens of coconut
wow,dats 24 coconuts..hmm
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Dolcilicious(f): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
cutiepie01: wow,dats 24 coconuts..hmm
yupp
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by zzybaby: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fair and white Xclusive
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Greenfriend: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
As a skin care instructor (check my posts on Nairaland), I promised to always give U all updates and tips. The following lotions/creams are good for enhancing or brightening ur complexion (as usual, the fake varieties of these potent products abound):
Palmers Smoothening Lotion with AHA/BHA
Dove Pro-Age Moisturizer (especially for our older loved ones)
QEI+ Privilege with Caviar Pearl (beware of fakes)
55H+ Glycerin (I so much love this)
Jergens Fair & Soft Fairness Moisturizer

The effects of these creams receive a boost when U add affordable nice serums like Carotein, Sleek, Maxi White, 55H+ etc (depending on ur skin goal)

Take time 2 peruse the following threads as they will give U more insight:
www.nairaland.com/313268/product-reviews-stop-wasting-money/27
www.nairaland.com/1006056/reviews-best-skin-lightening-products/9
For extra info, tips, enquiry and questions, meet me on 08034053406 (Whatsapp & calls)
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by BeautyClinic: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Free Consultation on all Skin Issue (Stretch marks,sun burn, skin discoloration , Acne etc) this Saturday the 20th of September 2014 at Beautique Solution Clinic (BSC) on Admiralty Way, CAR WASH, Beside Ice Cream Factory and Ebar Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. From 10am-3pm. Let's talk about it and offer you a solution. We speak Beauty. Visit us on www.beautique-solutions..com expecting you. Thanks. Add us bbm 33497CF4
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by sheyishey: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Hello... The cream is 3000 u can add me on watsapp 08055123171
Laibel: Pls ao much is it n kindly post it piz
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Mimiano: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by abisolaarshow(f): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
olay quench
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
HELP! I LOST MY PERIOD!!: AMENORRHEA
There may be no better concept to explain feminine health that the menstrual cycle. It becomes a visible reminder to her that the engines are working and that she still belongs. Absence becomes worrying, even alarming and she will put prompt and concerted efforts into finding it...

Join the search at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/11/help-i-lost-my-menses-amenorrhea.html
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by valkaka(m): 2:33am On Nov 06, 2014
cutiepie01:
pls wats special abt this palmer's cocoa butter,been seeing it on ppl's comments.

hmmmmm yo dont wana knw
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Greenfriend: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2014
cutiepie01:
Cocoa butter is a good skin building agent and moisturizer. It's setbacks are that it has a sickening smell (Palmers brand overcame this) and that it darkens users (U might wish to use it alongside a natural lightening brand)
abisolaarshow:

Olay 24-hour Quench is a reputable moisturizer. Use it
Ihuomadinihu:

The one in a pack is fake. The real one does not come in a pack. Chat with me on Whatsapp for more info and tips
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Felvet(f): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
abisolaarshow:
olay quench
Pls can a fair person use it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.