Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

You Have No Right To Probe Me Tourism Dg Sally Mabanefo Tells Edem Duke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Right To Probe Me Tourism Dg Sally Mabanefo Tells Edem Duke (787 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / Minister Of Culture And Tourism, Edem Duke’s Hotel Business In Crisis.. + Pix / Probe Me Not My Aides - Obasanjo Challenged Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Right To Probe Me Tourism Dg Sally Mabanefo Tells Edem Duke by NkemIke: 4:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Embattled Director General of the Nigeria Tourism Development Commission (NTDC) Mrs. Sally Uwechue-Mbanefo may have settled for more controversies as she has refused to honour invitations to appear before a probe panel set up to investigate her role in the failed Brazil 2014 Fan’s village.
The Minister of Culture, Tourism & National Orientation, Chief Edem Duke had on the accusation of financial impropriety and betrayal of trust against the DG by President of Za Entertainment, Mr. Azania Omo-Agege set up a probe panel to unearth the truth of the matter and report back to him.
The four member panel is co-chaired by the Director General of National Commission for Museum and Monuments, Mallam Yusuf Usman and Director of Human Resources Management in the Ministry Dr. Ochapa Ogenyi.
We learnt that Mbanefo under the believe that since she was...READ MORE: http://www.myemag.net/many-sins-tourism-dg-sally-mbanefo-says-edem-duke-right-probe/

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: ‘bodies Litter’ Bama Town – BBC / Boko Haram Video Shows Abubakar Shekau Alive / 2015: No Plan To Field Muslim-muslim Ticket — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.