Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help Me, Am Losing it. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, Am Losing it. (3062 Views)

Am Losing Interest In Sex / Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep / ********************* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2014
Okay, I don't know if this should be in the Family or Romance section, but instead of creating a multiple thread, I'll leave it here.

So, straight to the point.

One of my female cousins came to spend sometime with my family. She was a kid the last time I saw her, say between 4-6 years then, now she's 17+. She arrived just last night so I didn't really get to see her well in a bid to assess her "treasures". But this morning when I woke you, lo and behold, I saw a giant assss and two huge boooobs staring at me. I couldn't just help it but to stare back, she noticed and smiled afterwhich she knelt down n greeted me.
So here is the thing, how can I go about avoiding this temptation, rather, should I see her as a gift from God?

Please help

And before you start insulting me, she's a distant relative, so nothing spoil should I decide to "sample" her which apparently is certain.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2014
How could the treasures be staring at you in the face at the same time? undecided was she standing sideways? Are the 'treasures' on only one side? Were you dreaming? Did she just appear to you? undecided take your time in answering.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by raziboi(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2014
follow ur mind.....nyash her....#monkey
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: How could the treasures be staring at you in the face at the same time? undecided was she standing sideways? Are the 'treasures' on only one side? Were you dreaming? Did she just appear to you? undecided take your time in answering.
Yes bro, she was standing sideways and twisted her upper body abit when I entered the living room. Trust me, if not for self control, my John Thomas would've elevated from beyond.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2014
So now wen u c any woman with boobs nd nya sh u lose it, nofin like self control in ur dictionary abi? U nid to visit d prayer city for d next power must change hands

5 Likes

Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay: So now wen u c any woman with boobs nd nya sh u lose it, nofin like self control in ur dictionary abi? U nid to visit d prayer city for d next power must change hands
...lwkmdfh ooo
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...lwkmdfh ooo
My sis abi how u see am
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2014
raziboi: follow ur mind.....nyash her....#advice from a monkey
Fixed smiley smiley smiley

Thanks for the advice bro, I just think something isn't right, prolly this is God testing my faith or something. Although, the temptation was much that I had to rush back to my room to wannk off. I'm just afraid I may not be able to help it as time goes on.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay: So now wen u c any woman with boobs nd nya sh u lose it, nofin like self control in ur dictionary abi? U nid to visit d prayer city for d next power must change hands
not really, this one is a neck-turning, breathtaking and "sexily" huge yansh n boobs, so fresh that it can make one go into coma
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...lwkmdfh ooo
not funny sis, abeg advice a sinking soul
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
My sis abi how u see am
.....abi,....d guy control panel don get virus...
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: not really, this one is a neck-turning, breathtaking and "sexily" huge yansh n boobs, so fresh that it can make one go into coma
Pics or___ u know d rest
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: not funny sis, abeg advice a sinking soul
....OMGosh!!!....is ur soul sinking for real??....u really need to control ur computer....
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: .....abi,....d guy control panel don get virus...
Very possible
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Very possible
...abi...i ll advise him to start using anti-virus like avast or g-data b4 his computer break-down completely....
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Pics or___ u know d rest
I so wish I can snap her pics n upload here. But, what if she's a NLer or has friends on here. Who knows she may be you (just saying). But trust me this time, this is so true, and I need your advice.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: I so wish I can snap her pics n upload here. But, what if she's a NLer or has friends on here. Who knows she may be you (just saying). But trust me this time, this is so true, and I need your advice.
Advise on wat? Dat u want to fu ck a 17yr old relation haba dem dey use common sense for dat one na. Btw how old r u
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2014
Lool what's with everyone wanting to bang their relatives these days undecided.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Advise on wat? Dat u want to fu ck a 17yr old relation haba dem dey use common sense for dat one na. Btw how old r u
she's 17+. Thanks for d advise tho, I'll try apply common sense while bleeping her
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2014
MrsBreezy: Lool what's with everyone wanting to bang their relatives these days undecided.
guess u also have a male relative that wants to do you?
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: she's 17+. Thanks for d advise tho, I'll try apply common sense while bleeping her
Uwc dear rem too dat wen u r caught apply common sense so d cutlass doesn't hit u @ first blow. or wen she carry belle apply common sense in naming d child- had I known. Hhehehehe btw after d show post the link to d video make we wsatch too

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: guess u also have a male relative that wants to do you?

I hope not. I don't need anyone loosing their sanity for me Lool grin
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by chibwike(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
firstly you re living in lust..sometin 70% of our youths are guilty of..so advicing you would be of no use...coz when u see the so-called big bosom again..u wont remember our advice

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
You really are losing it.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Ivanspring(f): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Don't do it.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: Okay, I don't know if this should be in the Family or Romance section, but instead of creating a multiple thread, I'll leave it here.

One of my female cousins came to spend sometime with my family. She was a kid the last time I saw her, say between 4-6 years then, now she's 17+. She arrived just last night so I didn't really get to see her well in a bid to assess her "treasures". But this morning when I woke you, lo and behold, I saw a giant assss and two huge boooobs staring at me. I couldn't just help it but to stare back, she noticed and smiled afterwhich she knelt down n greeted me.
So here is the thing, how can I go about avoiding this temptation, rather, should I see her as a gift from God?

Please help

And before you start insulting me, she's a distant relative, so nothing spoil should I decide to "sample" her which apparently is certain.
pix or I won't biliv u
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by izaray(f): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
U are sounding like a MFM member..i.e mountain of fire and miracle ministry!
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
izaray: U are sounding like a MFM member..i.e mountain of fire and miracle ministry!
I'm a partial member
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
flee from temptation
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by MizMyColi(f): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
HiorHiorHiorHior
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: not really, this one is a neck-turning, breathtaking and "sexily" huge yansh n boobs, so fresh that it can make one go into coma
pixs or adonbilivit tongue
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Baddo101(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: Okay, I don't know if this should be in the Family or Romance section, but instead of creating a multiple thread, I'll leave it here.

Please help

My Guy have u ever been to Kirikiri maximum prison?
Hope you know she is under-aged by law?
Mayb dats where destiny wants you to b. ride on...
u dont even consider the disrespect and insult you will start getting from her...
How Old are U? Lol....
u need a date with pastor E.A. Adeboye.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? / See The Crazy Things Nigerian Girls Do In The Club / Short And Sweet: Seducing The Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.