Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? (3084 Views)

This Is Why I Hate Guys / 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!! / Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Do people realise that hair is a spiritual gift from God? Do they realise that God himself has hair? (If we were made from his image then logically he has hair and doesnt go to the barbing saloon to shave since there are none in heaven). Why is it that we claim to be spiritual yet when society sees a guy with hair they frown at u and start treating u badly? Is it a crime to be yourself? Why do ladies particularly think every guy with hair is trying to impress them? Why do ladies have so much pride in their hearts and feel every guy is set out to impress her? Do these ladies realise some guys are so spiritual and love nature? I dont understand pls someone enlighting me??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't like them too angry angry
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by agarawu23(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't like it too sad
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
angry
agarawu23:
I don't like it too sad
ammyluv2002:
I don't like them too angry angry
yhur reasons plz cuz ionne see
anifin bad in it...
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
What society are you talking about?
Are you talking about a negro in a negro society, a negro in a caucasian/asian society, a caucasian/asian in a caucasian/asian society or a caucasian/asian in a negro society.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by boboLIL(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ts nat 0ur culture theref0re they l00k irresp0nsible t0 us
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by agarawu23(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:
angry

yhur reasons plz cuz ionne see
anifin bad in it...
one man's food...... ?
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Because a lot of people (in the old qeneration) with bad personality are known for keepinq their hair lonq and untidy.. e.q Thuqs, thieves, etc.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
agarawu23:
one man's food...... ?
...can kill him within a sec.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Because a lot of people that a bad leave their hair lonq and untidy.. e.q Thuqs, thieves, etc.
post looks cracky tho.

Buh if u tryna say bad ppl leave dia hair long, den u mistaken.
Wait till u see me.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
I like anything natural,some looks cute with d long hair.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
let dem know dear.

& BTW, do yhu u also hate such ppl.?
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by agarawu23(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

...can kill him within a sec.
it's all about choice you know ?
my parents dislike the habit so much especially my dad.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
I dont keep long hair
Always hated it, never could keep up with the frequent
Combing and grooming it but thats me
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Because a lot of people that a bad leave their hair lonq and untidy.. e.q Thuqs, thieves, etc.

Thats a wrong stereotype, so people with short haircuts are not bad? People who steal billions from coorperations wearing suits and ties are not bad? People who lie to congregations while looking "responsible" in name of false Gods and dupe them of money they toiled to get are not bad? We should stop decieving ourselves

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by ladyteska(f): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
it makes the guy appear irresponsible...I mean hello,who likes that?
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by djeezy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
op When youre talking about long hair. is it afro or the female kind of long hair?
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
agarawu23:
it's all about choice you know ?
my parents dislike the habit so much especially my dad.
mine also
buh dey got no choice dan to
let me b.

Daaamn i love keeping long hair.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:

Looking cute or ugly shouldnt stop anyone from having long natural hair. They didnt create themselves, we should learn to stop judging others based on how they look on things (eg. Hairdo) its ABSOLUTELY WRONG we are all one and made unique in our different ways!!!!
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by agarawu23(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

mine also
buh dey got no choice dan to
let me b.

Daaamn i love keeping long hair.
pictures of your long hair undecided
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
ladyteska:
it makes the guy appear irresponsible...I mean hello,who likes that?

Its not about what u like or hate but about the way you choose to treat these people. Everyone needs to feel like they can be themselves, how else can they stay happy if they are deprived of the core things they enjoy doing?
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
djeezy:
op When youre talking about long hair. is it afro or the female kind of long hair?

Any kind, afro, dreads, cornrow , jerry curl, braids whatever kinda hair u want as long as its long hair
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by vandie(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
That's a good question ohh. I just wonder why.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by djeezy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Any kind, afro, dreads, cornrow , jerry curl, braids whatever kinda hair u want as long as its long hair
Depends on how clean and fine the hair is. I've kept afro before and people loved it. Both young and old.
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
agarawu23:
pictures of your long hair undecided
feed ur eyesss... angry

Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by misspicy(f): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Do people realise that hair is a spiritual gift from God? Do they realise that God himself has hair? (If we were made from his image then logically he has hair and doesnt go to the barbing saloon to shave since there are none in heaven). Why is it that we claim to be spiritual yet when society sees a guy with hair they frown at u and start treating u badly? Is it a crime to be yourself? Why do ladies particularly think every guy with hair is trying to impress them? Why do ladies have so much pride in their hearts and feel every guy is set out to impress her? Do these ladies realise some guys are so spiritual and love nature? I dont understand pls someone enlighting me??
how did u know there is no barbing saloon in heaven,af u been there?
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by agarawu23(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

feed ur eyesss... angry
na wa o.
ruggedee baba opomulero mojalekan grin
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by wenson(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
hate kwanu
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op who told you they is no barber heaven?and who told you women see those with long hair as someone trying to impress them?and who told that when society see someone with hair they frown at that person.ops i have hair and i don't experience that.check your life to see what is making the society to frown wherever they see you.who told that..........?infact answer those question first
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by dharay99: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
agarawu23:
na wa o.
ruggedee baba opomulero mojalekan grin
sa ma wo waan niran. smiley
Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by agarawu23(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

sa ma wo waan niran. smiley
you are mouthed cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Society Hate Guys With Long Hair? by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Thats a wrong stereotype, so people with short haircuts are not bad? People who steal billions from coorperations wearing suits and ties are not bad? People who lie to congregations while looking "responsible" in name of false Gods and dupe them of money they toiled to get are not bad? We should stop decieving ourselves
Consider two thinqs.. i'm not talkinq of the people that belonq to the hiqh-strata of the economy.. and i didn't say all of 'em with lonq hair are bad.. i used to keep one too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Brush When Bae Is Coming Over / Why Rich Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Love Advices You Should Stop Listening To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.