Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33420 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Donkunxex(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: guy fill me in how to go about the ordering and how much im cost u abeg
dat one na wahala...i jst ordered 4rm deir website and my niccur over there collected it 4 me and brought it when he was cominq to naija... The season 4,wich i wont buy online,i downloaded sum episodes 4rm youtube and i also tink its on o2tvseries...na to dwnload b d last option cos d dvd in naija scarce like electricity
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
fanficgirl: Stella from Winx Club
Mulan from Mulan
Can I say Erza from fairytail? Amime isn't a cartoon...
Sugarmama from proud family
so u watch fairy tail too. how about Zeref or Mystogan aka Jellal

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by frediech(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Superted....... You must be above thirty now to remember it....

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: itachi and minato have d highest fans in narutoverse
so true but itachi is a baller
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by fanficgirl(f): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: so u watch fairy tail too. how about Zeref or Mystogan aka Jellal
Jellal is my favorite character!!!! I just chose a girl character to fit. I ship him and Erza and I'm sad he doesn't appear much for this season. Fairytail fan!!!!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kurlz(f): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: u mean why we don't want to be killer beans? btw wat movie is dat on ur pic

the cartoon is the musketers and pocahunta.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
fanficgirl:
Jellal is my favorite character!!!! I just chose a girl character to fit. I ship him and Erza and I'm sad he doesn't appear much for this season. Fairytail fan!!!!
Wat season is dat? I stopped at season 5 and jumped to fairy tail 2014 which I download at wap.naruchigo.com Jellal appears more often in dis one o
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Suley316: so true but itachi is a baller
Kakashi is still my favourite
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by boomssey(f): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oh now i remember.........POCOHONTAS.i rily wish i was her.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by fanficgirl(f): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: Wat season is dat? I stopped at season 5 and jumped to fairy tail 2014 which I download at wap.naruchigo.com Jellal appears more often in dis one o
Not as often as I want. I'm on episodr 190 so slightly behind. Oh, I just watch it from anime sighrs on my phone. New episode today
.. nees to get caught up! !!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
fanficgirl:
Not as often as I want. I'm on episodr 190 so slightly behind. Oh, I just watch it from anime sighrs on my phone. New episode today
.. nees to get caught up! !!
u just reminded me, I haven't downloaded today's Episode

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by fanficgirl(f): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: u just reminded me, I haven't downloaded today's Episode
Lol you're welcome good sir.

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sonyc00(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dante or Sephiroth or Cloud or Minato Namikaze or Itachi or Kakashi or Garra or Darui or Tobirama Senju or Ichigo or Kisuke or Stark Coyote or Ranma or Inyuasha or Shikamaru or Sokka or Ed(fullmetal alchemist)
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Enahi(f): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jerry of Tom and Jerry,always mischievous and wicked grin. Betty in Archie Comics, Cinderella would love to have her shoe and would also like to be Bell of Beauty and the Beast.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
acenazt: one piece is very interesting. It revolves around a boy named Monkey D luffy who dreams to be the pirate king after he finds the former pirate king(Gol D Roger)'s greatest treasure. He faces strong pirates,the marines,world nobles and creatures of the sea. Luffy accidentally ate a devil fruit which made him a rubber man. On the course of his journey and adventures he meets friends and powerful enemies with other devil fruit abilities.

Thanks so much for that summary. I'm on it now.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
frediech: Superted....... You must be above thirty now to remember it....

How I loved it then!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by zelda4u: 1:00am On Aug 16, 2014
Spike from Cowboy Bebop. This anime is underrated for sure

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 16, 2014
nedu2000: as dumb as pinky is? grin might as well go 4 jonny bravo

Pinky is the smart one bro! Pay attention lol smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 16, 2014
Gbengem: I l(♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͡)ve them die

Lol you need help grin

[size=2pt]I'm joking o[/size]
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by edi287: 2:24am On Aug 16, 2014
1. The prince of saiyans Vegeta
2. Roy Mustang.

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by ExpressBooking(m): 6:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Popeye the sailor
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kaycee7(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2014
fanficgirl: Stella from Winx Club
Mulan from Mulan
Can I say Erza from fairytail? Amime isn't a cartoon...
Sugarmama from proud family
Anime IS a cartoon.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kaycee7(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2014
BANKAI: Daiguren Hyouhinmaru.
Yep, I wanna be Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Yewandequeen(f): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2014
I will love to be Princess charaza have forgotten the title but it's a genie cartoon and also firestar from spider man and his friends. And the queen of amazon smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Marksule: Avatar Ang
cheesysmiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Okamiye(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Guykhena:
Tom (from tom and jerry),,always doing the impossible and never die.....

There's actually a last episode in the original tom and jerry series where they both die or assumed to commit suicide anyways (waiting for the train to run them over) grin
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: Kakashi is still my favourite
itachi is better
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by omochefran(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2014
I had rather be superman with laser eyes and supper speed and super power to be helping people and removing stupid lorries and trailers from the road
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2014
Suley316: itachi is better
not with Kakashi's perfect susano
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Kaycee7: BANKAI: Daiguren Hyouhinmaru.
Yep, I wanna be Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach.
toshiro is week jor
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Graviton2(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2014
Izrhiell: Graviton. Or Captain America

You can't be like me grin

Telekinesis is not for everyone
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by lastpage: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2014
I'll like to be one of those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, probably Leonardo amongst them.

but as a "Top Dog" Ninja Turtle, l smoke-heavy! wink

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused / Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition / AMAA 2017: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.