Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33034 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Billionaire Playboy Tony Stark AKA IRON MAN
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mynahbeau(f): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
nymphomaniac: ...Lord Orochimaru suits me
Seems u like snakes..lol
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Tenderlover(f): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sofia, from sofia the first and Mulan, from Mulan.

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mynahbeau(f): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: hw is sakura d most useless?someone u has almost equal powers with d fifth hokage .she is the strongest of d.female someone dat single handly kill an akatsuki member the puppet king
I don't think she single handedly killed him..she was helped nd it was bcus of d old woman's ideas..forgotten d funny old woman's name
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Cutekriss(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Riley....in "the boondocks"

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
jerry
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by digitite: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
IfyAngela:
Lovelace is the reason why i watch happy feet over and over again.

Actually, very funny character. I wish I got his swag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by demmie1: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
children . . .I can' believe this post hit 9.

Everybody loves a child anyway

DARKSEID
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by basille(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Huey freeman.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by uchihahinata: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
This thread made me join NL. I will like to be hinata or anyone from the uchiha's clan
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Unibenstudent: *watching a scene of titanic in nairaland acting live by ifyangela and davep
smh
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by davidmac: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Riley... in boondocks... my Nigga!

3 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kimmo(f): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Stewie, from family guy.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Ayorh4you(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
30secs: or Johny Bravo?

Fifi ni
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Lailerh(f): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
uchihahinata: This thread made me join NL. I will like to be hinata or anyone from the uchiha's clan
And it's my first topic here grin I joined yesterday and by the way, welcome smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Komex(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
drizzytee: I love to be me! Thanks.

Are you a Cartoon? How do you sleep at night?

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kandiikane(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jessica rabbit grin I mean I definitely can see it.. remove my ribs to get my waist to 0. Hip and breast enlarged enlargement. Shape my eyes brows and make a new on neat my hairline. Makeup boom set. Easy!

[img]http://flatrock.org.nz/static/frontpage/32a_jessica_rabbit_portrait.jpg[/img]

Or
Esmeralda of note dame

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Tinyemeka(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Superman!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Munalove(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
nymphomaniac: its spelt toph and such a good choice of yours cos I like her
tanks 4 d correction.its bin long i saw that movie
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by penzino(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mr Gru
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by IdomaLikita: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Long Ago in a Distant Land, I Aku, The Shape-Shifting Master Of Darkness Unleashed An Unspeakable Evil!!!
But a Foolish Samurai Warrior Wielding A Magic Sword Stepped Forward To Oppose Me!
Before the Final Blow was Struck, I tore open a Portal in Time and flung him into the future where my Evil is Law!
Now the Fool Seeks To Return to the Past and Undo the Future that is AKU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by nymphomaniac(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
mynahbeau:
Seems u like snakes..lol
I like his unpredictability and I like the fact that you a lady watches manga. *no lustful feelings o*
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by FKO1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: u serious luv dis guy after.wot he did to gaara? well team shikamaru itachi and of cus naruto
I ENJOY HIM N GAARA'S FIGHT DIE ...I WONT LIE OO ...I HAPPY WHEN HE DEFEATED GAARA ..I DONT REALLY LIKE GAARA OR UCHIHA SASUKE ...THOSE TWO BEHAVE LIKE THEY ARE SO COOL LOL...
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by ziezy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
lol !
thegreatman4ww:
Men! I will love to be like that little thing call Jerry, always surviving the biggest blows....
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by leahcimzil: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Scar or Ed Elric Fullmetal Alchemist
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by dejavski(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Peter Griffin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kurajordan(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Megas XLR
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kingui(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Prince Zuko

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Second Character would be Yagami Light

Animes finest evil genius..

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
uchihahinata: This thread made me join NL. I will like to be hinata or anyone from the uchiha's clan

A female Naruto fan... grin

Nice to finally find one. wink
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
mynahbeau:
I don't think she single handedly killed him..she was helped nd it was bcus of d old woman's ideas..forgotten d funny old woman's name

Granny Chiyo... grin

In fairness, she indeed got some very valuable help that helped her kill an Akatsuki.. But it's unarguably true that she is indeed the strongest female right after tsunade, she is just more into medicine..
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Captain America Or Graviton Or Amon or Avatar Aang

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. / #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.