Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33095 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
kandiikane: Jessica rabbit grin I mean I definitely can see it.. remove my ribs to get my waist to 0. Hip and breast enlarged enlargement. Shape my eyes brows and make a new on neat my hairline. Makeup boom set. Easy!

[img]http://flatrock.org.nz/static/frontpage/32a_jessica_rabbit_portrait.jpg[/img]

Or
Esmeralda of note dame

In essence, you wish to cartoonically cross gender?

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
None!!!

I don't like cartoons..
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donkunxex:
Huey name domestic terrorist bros....I no fit play DAT kind tin.... I jush like Riley aka the fundraiser... and uncle rukus the racist....rukus makes it more fun.....
huey is d senior one d guy with d afro.riley is d one dat wanna be in a gangstar squad.he is d one dat messes up
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
mynahbeau:
I don't think she single handedly killed him..she was helped nd it was bcus of d old woman's ideas..forgotten d funny old woman's name
grand ma choji.but she at least contributed to his death.just like many peeps have also helped naruto in his fights
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by xammy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
the rug 4rn Aladin tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
FKO1: I ENJOY HIM N GAARA'S FIGHT DIE ...I WONT LIE OO ...I HAPPY WHEN HE DEFEATED GAARA ..I DONT REALLY LIKE GAARA OR UCHIHA SASUKE ...THOSE TWO BEHAVE LIKE THEY ARE SO COOL LOL...
deidara believes dat true art is a bang.lol but gaara act so cool cus he trust very much in his powers until naruto dealt wit him
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
uchihahinata: This thread made me join NL. I will like to be hinata or anyone from the uchiha's clan
welcome on board sis. Who exactly do you like in the uchiha's clan?
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by nedu2000(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
evea:

pinky is not dumb. its brain dt is dumb. brain gathers the items needed for experiment bt pinky gives clues n ideas 2 brain. Pls go n watch d cartoon again. n watch it well
Brain had come close in most episodes to actually conquering d world but 4 pinky,few times pinky doesn't help,anyways its all 4 d fun smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
acenazt: she single handedly let madara take obito's rinnegan. Hinata is the Strongest. Stood up to Pain,protected naruto at the Cost of her own life,fought at the very front of the war along side naruto.
bros i never reach dat side u d tok about sakura.and obito .but na dat war side i still dey were dm other ninjas arrive to help naruto kakashi bee and gai dm abeg were i fit download naruto episodes abeg
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
does anyone watch death note. Light Yagami is d boss. Or even captain Levi in attack on Titan
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: bros i never reach dat side u d tok about sakura.and obito .but na dat war side i still dey were dm other ninjas arrive to help naruto kakashi bee and gai dm abeg were i fit download naruto episodes abeg
wap.naruchigo.com or kissanime.com/anime/naruto-Shippuuden
try to read d manga, its way ahead
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
UCHIHA ITACHI!!!!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
IdomaLikita: Long Ago in a Distant Land, I Aku, The Shape-Shifting Master Of Darkness Unleashed An Unspeakable Evil!!!
But a Foolish Samurai Warrior Wielding A Magic Sword Stepped Forward To Oppose Me!
Before the Final Blow was Struck, I tore open a Portal in Time and flung him into the future where my Evil is Law!
Now the Fool Seeks To Return to the Past and Undo the Future that is AKU!!!
i samurai jack wud defeat u with ma magic sword
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
its definitely gotta be sheriff rango from the movie rango.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: wap.naruchigo.com or kissanime.com/anime/naruto-Shippuuden
try to read d manga, its way ahead
ok na manga u d read bro?ma frds dn tel me make i d read but d tin no d swit as im d swit wen u d watch am and naruto pirated copy full everywhere to get d original.copy hard die for aba and owerri were i d stay so i just d buy d pirated dubbed plate of only 20 episodes a disc so wen dm do new one d guy wey i d buy frm go call me tell me say im dn show i go go collect am any way.tanks.bro im dn reach a yr nw wey i watch naruto last
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Suley316: UCHIHA ITACHI!!!!
itachi and minato have d highest fans in narutoverse
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
kurajordan: Megas XLR
u be d robot abi u d owners.any way na me d drive u.dat mean am coop d fat.one grin
kurajordan: Megas XLR
u be d robot abi u d owners.any way na me d drive u.dat mean am coop d fat.one
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Granny Chiyo... grin

In fairness, she indeed got some very valuable help that helped her kill an Akatsuki.. But it's unarguably true that she is indeed the strongest female right after tsunade, she is just more into medicine..
tank u ur.head d dia
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: ok na manga u d read bro?ma frds dn tel me make i d read but d tin no d swit as im d swit wen u d watch am and naruto pirated copy full everywhere to get d original.copy hard die for aba and owerri were i d stay so i just d buy d pirated dubbed plate of only 20 episodes a disc so wen dm do new one d guy wey i d buy frm go call me tell me say im dn show i go go collect am any way.tanks.bro im dn reach a yr nw wey i watch naruto last
I had d same problem but after a while I got used to manga. I even prefer some mangas to their anime e.g death note
if u're using an android phone, get manga+ app on playstore. download and most importantly, read from right side of d page to left, not left to right
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mejai(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
As for me.... I will be abubakar shekau from boko haram tv.
But seriously, garfield with oldie by my side. Den it's gonna be a lazy world for meeee.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Spaxon(f): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Spongebob square pants... I knw itz lame tho...
Naruto me likey
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by acenazt: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: bros i never reach dat side u d tok about sakura.and obito .but na dat war side i still dey were dm other ninjas arrive to help naruto kakashi bee and gai dm abeg were i fit download naruto episodes abeg
go www.fztvseries.mobi but me don stop dey watch na Manga I dey read. And you still Dey FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add me for 2go at nazzt I go fill u in
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by acenazt: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: grand ma choji.but she at least contributed to his death.just like many peeps have also helped naruto in his fights
bros hu come be grand ma choji again Hian hope say na granny chio you dey yarn
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Adeyeancah(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
JIMMY NEUTRON
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Donkunxex(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: huey is d senior one d guy with d afro.riley is d one dat wanna be in a gangstar squad.he is d one dat messes up
huey zz too serious jor... season 4 is even kinda interestinq.... grandad(robert freeman) z brokee.... mehn..u nid to se whaat dey did for money
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by kurlz(f): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Barbie or pocahuntas all the way. But NLERS How come no one wants to be Badoo omo mushin here? Guys why now?Barbie or pocahuntas all the way. But NLERS How come no one wants to be Badoo omo mushin here? Guys why now?Barbie or pocahuntas all the way. But NLERS How come no one wants to be Badoo omo mushin here? Guys why now?
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by uchihahinata: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1:

A female Naruto fan... grin

Nice to finally find one. wink

Yep. Same here. Nice to find you too smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
kurlz: Barbie or pocahuntas all the way. But NLERS How come no one wants to be Badoo omo mushin here? Guys why now?Barbie or pocahuntas all the way. But NLERS How come no one wants to be Badoo omo mushin here? Guys why now?Barbie or pocahuntas all the way. But NLERS How come no one wants to be Badoo omo mushin here? Guys why now?
u mean why we don't want to be killer beans? btw wat movie is dat on ur pic
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by elobyobi: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
dafman10: Captain from the Penguins of Madagascar! grin grin grin

King Julian maybe kiss kiss kiss

U mean Skipper. Love the guy too. But Rico, that's MY kinda crazy.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
acenazt: I'll be The 4th Kazekage Gaara of the sand(Naruto) or Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro(One Piece). Or Skipper of penguins of madagascar

Please tell me about One Piece. I have 270 episodes of it but can't get myself to start watching it. Is it interesting?
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by uchihahinata: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: itachi and minato have d highest fans in narutoverse
yes This is true
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by acenazt: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
smurfy:

Please tell me about One Piece. I have 270 episodes of it but can't get myself to start watching it. Is it interesting?
one piece is very interesting. It revolves around a boy named Monkey D luffy who dreams to be the pirate king after he finds the former pirate king(Gol D Roger)'s greatest treasure. He faces strong pirates,the marines,world nobles and creatures of the sea. Luffy accidentally ate a devil fruit which made him a rubber man. On the course of his journey and adventures he meets friends and powerful enemies with other devil fruit abilities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

#BBNaija Frodd Leads Male Housemates In Prayers As Mercy Channels Her Sexiness / BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.