Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33036 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by jayAjoku(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1: Uzumaki Naruto.

God bless your father jare..

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ariel the little mermaid
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by prof800(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Mehn!!..... Memories.
Yes...

So which cartoon character would you be IF you were in the cartoon world?
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by dozai: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Danger Mouse
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by ForexMaster: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
I wanna be the mask ,,, I can change to anything I like :p
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
ziezy: JERRY!!
Men! I will love to be like that little thing call Jerry, always surviving the biggest blows....
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
prof800:
Yes...

So which cartoon character would you be IF you were in the cartoon world?

Jessica Rabbit.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Yazmin: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
GEJ....
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by prof800(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
nedu2000: as dumb as pinky is? grin might as well go 4 jonny bravo
Ironically 'Brain' is actually the 'dumb' one.
Pinky is nothing but a genius whose humours are so hilarious -- you can't help but love him. wink

_
evea:
pinky is not dumb. its brain dt is dumb. brain gathers the items needed for experiment bt pinky gives clues n ideas 2 brain. Pls go n watch d cartoon again. n watch it well
kisskisskisskiss...
...so which cartoon character would you be IF you were in the cartoon world?
smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by boomssey(f): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gabrielle who is d lil mermaid.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by boomssey(f): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
boomssey: Gabrielle who is d lil mermaid.
oops its ariel.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
macof:

Why did you skip Sarutobi...the third hokage??
grin no one seems to think he's awesome

He did not invent any jutsu to my knowledge.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mcweber: I was never a fan of cartoon even was I was a baby and while growing up......so I don't know

Please start with some classical ones , they more better and educative than all these n(h)ollywood and seasonally films, and for relaxing and funny modes try Tom and Jerry......a try will convince you. Love cartoon even at my age.... grin
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by ruffplay: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Frozen. I like to play the character of prince heinz
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by eduxerxes: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who doesn't like this guy...."Kenshin Himura" of Samurai X. The one with a big "X" shaped scar on his left cheek. In my next world, I'l luv to be him. Aswear!!!

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Alice,frm alice in wonderland
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
stormybucci: jimmy neutron because is d most intelligent kid on planet earth
LOL
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by slimjordan(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
King Julian

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by 30secs(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ayorh4you: Id like to be POPEYE grin grin

Mr Flintstone
or Johny Bravo?
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by boleswagg: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Princess doraaaaaaa. In DORA
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by DaBullIT(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Skipper from Madagascar penguins

Brave smart ,excellent leadership qualities ,sometimes a maniac but on average ,adorable

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by oluFELAxy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoB Parr - the Incredibles

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by saaedlee: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kowalski of Penguins of Madagascar

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
edgideon: would u marry me

i dont have ebola oo
no I won't tongue
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: did kanye really say this?
nope nope. It's just a regular pix
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donkunxex: Uncle roukus or riley freeman #boondocks maybe thugnificient too
booty butt chicks but na na riley bros d karate guy sure pass.huey freeman
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1: Uzumaki Naruto.

me too or.shikamaru dat guy na brains or im fada.or.uchiha itachi.but of all na still naruto wey i wan be pass
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
DaBullIT: Skipper from Madagascar penguins

Brave smart ,excellent leadership qualities ,sometimes a maniac but on average ,adorable
guy ur head d dia or.kowaski dat one na d mathematician of d set but na skipper sure pass

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ariel from little Mermaid or tinker bell wink
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
FKO1: MY GUY DEIDARA , I ACTUALLY CRIED WHEN HE DIED , WAS SO HAPPY WHEN HE WAS RESURRECTED WITH EDO TENSEI...#TEAMNARUTO
u serious luv dis guy after.wot he did to gaara? well team shikamaru itachi and of cus naruto
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by omoadeleye(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
I wanna be freekazoid

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. / #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.