Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33031 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Jroy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: no I won't tongue
marry hm na
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
uchiha itachi

that guy is a copy of me.... kul, smart, feared by everyone and cares for his little bro
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
acenazt: tahh bros Tenten,Temari and Guren are very strong female characters. I'll say the most useless is Sakura
hw is sakura d most useless?someone u has almost equal powers with d fifth hokage .she is the strongest of d.female someone dat single handly kill an akatsuki member the puppet king
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by bosunjohns(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lailerh: I know this sounds hilarious but I'm new here grin . If at all you were in the cartoon world, which character would you have loved to be? smiley Let me start, grin I'll love to be either Abigail, No.5 from the Kids next door or Blossom from the Powerpuff girls.
Are you really from Sudan? I'll love to be Voltron! Defender of the universe..

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sweettease(f): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
hombre:
U still dey this world so...
Its been a while.
I dey O..... Anything for me? cheesy
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by RichieBrown(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Peter pan
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by flashyberry: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Uchiha madara of Naruto

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by omoadeleye(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
eduxerxes: Who doesn't like this guy...."Kenshin Himura" of Samurai X. The one with a big "X" shaped scar on his left cheek. In my next world, I'l luv to be him. Aswear!!!

aahaah, thanks for reminding me his name, been searching for it for a long time, I too mush love this guy, but I was still a kid then, so u don't really know his name, can you still remember this guy too FREEKAZOID ?

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Preboy: uchiha itachi

that guy is a copy of me.... kul, smart, feared by everyone and cares for his little bro
to top it all, have you killed the peeps in your clan?? tongue
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Donmichaelz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
skipper
king julian
doofenshmitz
senor lovace
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Peterpan1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Prince Zuko, the fire Prince in Avatar
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by visita: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Olaf from frozen
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by dBard: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dangermouse..cool guy.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Speedy Gonzalez...ariba..ariba...

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kylekent59: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
John of justice league . So that I can read shekau mind and that of johnathan

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: to top it all, have you killed the peeps in your clan?? tongue
he did that to stop the goddamn fourth ninja war, he even cried when his dad said he should go ahead... would you not do same? if you were in his shoe
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Donkunxex(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: booty butt chicks but na na riley bros d karate guy sure pass.huey freeman
Huey name domestic terrorist bros....I no fit play DAT kind tin.... I jush like Riley aka the fundraiser... and uncle rukus the racist....rukus makes it more fun.....
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
JACK FROST

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by valena23(f): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sailor moon!! cool
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by collins2gee(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mr Eugene Krabs, without a doubt. The dude's business acumen and money-making ingenuity is awe-inspiring, Chai ! I wish I was Mr Krabs !

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by etsu01: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
For me,HULK or Geaston in beauty n da Beast.
D guys charming,can sing,n muscles dat can make Beauty cheat on any Beast...

Then deres my Loki''
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Mcweber(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

Please start with some classical ones , they more better and educative than all these n(h)ollywood and seasonally films, and for relaxing and funny modes try Tom and Jerry......a try will convince you. Love cartoon even at my age.... grin
well I grew up watching action films and my siblings then are more interested in action films and playing computer games.....so, cartoon is always out of it for us bq then and as for watching it now, Nah cos I despise it so much
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Barbie cheesy
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by daveP(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Unibenstudent: *watching a scene of titanic in nairaland acting live by ifyangela and davep
hmm!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by acenazt: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Razi1: hw is sakura d most useless?someone u has almost equal powers with d fifth hokage .she is the strongest of d.female someone dat single handly kill an akatsuki member the puppet king
she single handedly let madara take obito's rinnegan. Hinata is the Strongest. Stood up to Pain,protected naruto at the Cost of her own life,fought at the very front of the war along side naruto.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by princessayesha(f): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mulan wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kaguya otsusuki

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mystical112(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Eillyeillz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
jimmy neutron...
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kaycee7(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
TOPCRUISE: Kaguya otsusuki
How come ur not down wit d Narutards in Naruto Information? www.nairaland.com/522373/naruto-information
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Kaycee7(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. / #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.