Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom (46973 Views)

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by ayodiya: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2014

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by delvinmaya(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: yimu!!! You see why I said we yorubas are too archaic and diabolic? ThankGoD my dad MR. Ajibade didn't follow that path.......eko ooni baje oooo cool

grin wish I could say same about your mental status though. I feel for you bro. Eko oni bake grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by darlingtonNYIG(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
christejames: That's my amiable president. Long live the leader of the most populated black state in the world. God bless Akpabio, but akwaibomites need more.
shut up your mouth and for once appreciate good thing. You can't keep hating all your life.
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by T9ksy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: yimu!!! You see why I said we yorubas are too archaic and diabolic? ThankGoD my dad MR. Ajibade didn't follow that path.......eko ooni baje oooo cool

Ol' boy, give it up jo as you ain't fooling anyone here but yourself. We have seen many of your ilk here many times in the past. If you wanna bash yorubas, hey it's a free world, go ahead and knock yourself out but this your "Omo yoruba ni mi" tactic is antiquated

If he writes like a flattie, sounds like a flattie, crack jokes like a flattie, make the same disparaging tenses like a flattie..............THEN he is nothing but a Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by johnahmed: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Unilag university (2014/15)Admission Batch is OUT/For Help_08105470307
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
T9ksy:

Ol' boy, give it up jo as you ain't fooling anyone here but yourself. We have seen many of your ilk here many times in the past. If you wanna bash yorubas, hey it's a free world, go ahead and knock yourself out but this your "Omo yoruba ni mi" tactic is antiquated

If he writes like a flattie, sounds like a flattie, crack jokes like a flattie, make the same disparaging tenses like a flattie..............THEN he is nothing but a Igbo.
well am sorry to disappoint you, am a conehead, conehead is the hallmark of we yorubas and I have got one. Omo odua ni mi.......eko oni baje ooooo cool

13 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
aresa:

What in this world is the meaning of that? It's a common 30,000 capacity stadium EGO abeg..

lmao

n what capacity did ur insTITUTIONALIZED CRIMINAL built with awa oyel money at abuja?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by rozayx5(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: well am sorry to disappoint you, am a conehead, conehead is the hallmark of we yorubas and I have got one. Omo odua ni mi.......eko oni baje ooooo cool

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy wink

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
temmytanny: That stadium is lovely and can be amongst top 20 in Africa bt Neva in top 100 in the world.Very low capacity of just 30k,dats not up to fifa or Olympic standard
Well, the stadium can host WC or AFCON qualifiers, but not FIFA WC matches. To host WC matches, the capacity would have to be increased to at least 40,000. I heard the mainbowl is designed and built in such a way that it'll be expandable to a max of 60,000 capacity.

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by T9ksy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: well am sorry to disappoint you, am a conehead, conehead is the hallmark of we yorubas and I have got one. Omo odua ni mi.......eko oni baje ooooo cool

Of course, you are yoruba............as you have just admitted that your father is a conehead.

"Conehead" is the term ibos reserve for yorubas and you really think a true yoruba man will refer to himself as a conehead?

Give it up, son it's just too childish.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwafemi113(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
a ni ode ni e sa
you live there nd not yoruba an egba man will nt keep shouting eko o ni baje like a fool
where is amosun from?

Don't mind the fool! He has already implicated himself. Am not sure self if he's truly a Yoruba Man ......
Omo kale O ji re we never specks in that manner. That Guy must be a big fool
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Festusfaith(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
I want to use this medium to congratulates my colleagues popularly called (AJU AyA) for the journey so far as it is not easy i must say. AS student life is the best anytime any day. Now during your service year, it is better and a very good thing to starts researching on how to starts a brand new thing, what new innovation to lay your hands upon? where will this idea be located? and when to starts a brand new thing. Not untill after your service at all you will be thinking of how to provides answers to those questions. he who failed to plan will find it tough to make an head way, write your visibility study required to implement your new idea while you are still in the service. After your service just go ahead to carry out your proposed plans. by this you will employs many of your colleaques and eventually reduces the level of unemployment in our country.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
interest
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
T9ksy:

Of course, you are yoruba............as you have just admitted that your father is a conehead.

"Conehead" is the term ibos reserve for yorubas and you really think a true yoruba man will refer to himself as a conehead?

my brothers are always living a life of denial, even ghanaians know we yorubas have coneheads, and am sure yours is also cone shaped unless you aren't a yoruba.......eko ooni baje ooooo cool

10 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by say4gunit(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Uncle Jonah is working!
GEJ till....
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Spaxon(f): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
eyenCalabar:

Too much o
Akpabio edi aban awaha inua grin
lol
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
ProphetUdeme: More pics coming.... Nigeria is truly becomin an international develop country were tourist will make the country their new haven and everlasting habitat

Yes, tourists will go through your bribe seeking Immigration Agents at your Airports when coming into your country, then drive on your pothole filled roads to go look at your new magnificent stadiums.
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by ibkgab001: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
I smiled!!!
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwafemi113(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: am from kuto in abeokuta padi mi, my family house isn't far from the government house......eko ooni baje oooooo cool
Another wasted sperm. Your father should have used condoms...

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by T9ksy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: my brothers are always living a life of denial, even ghanaians know we yorubas have coneheads, and am sure yours is also cone shaped unless you aren't a yoruba.......eko ooni baje ooooo cool

Knock yourself out!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: And what use will the stadium serve after the phantom olympics? undecided GEJ coming to pose as if he built it #BORROWPOSE. Show me one thing he commissioned as bayelsa state governor.

War against Tribalism...

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: when mr shekau is still very much alive with his boko haram entertainment crew? undecided

Excuse me !

You sound stu.pid.

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: Gej till we yorubas come to our senses, this man has given everybody a levelled playing ground, he has also commissioned a lot of projects in our land, GEJ is a blessing to we yorubas...........eko ooni baje ooooO cool

Hahaha, what haven't I seen on Nairaland ?
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
T9ksy:

The best you can do for yourself and humanity is to ignore 'it'. 'It' doesn't deserve any attention.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
otokx: A world class stadium without railway and bus connections must be a joke, take a trip to Wembley.

hw u tek charge ur fone ?lite don come for uniPOT? cos i no say u too dumb to be a UNIPORT student.
-i hearsay una MONORAIL na keke dey drive ontop d rail.
chai diaris Godooo

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
T9ksy:

Knock yourself out!!!!
padi mi cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ayomel: North north north can u all see this stop this ruthless killing other part of nigeria are going 50 years ahead of you. Call your self to order

Fear North my brother !

No be today..

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwafemi113: Another wasted sperm. Your father should have used condoms...
why? If oduduwa had used condom, he wouldn't have been our pregnitor.......eko ooni baje oooo cool

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
As I read this thread, I see a lot of hate and jealousy by Yorubas trying to stoke up enmity between us and our Igbo brothers. Let me say this to YORUBA people as clearly as I can, you people may not know this, we in Akwa Ibom and Cross River are more aligned with the Igbos than any states outside of SE. Most of you don't even know we fought with them during the war and have remained one ever since. We are just divided by borders...that's it. We intermarry, share a lot in culture and ancestry strongly. Gov. Akpabio is married to an Igbo woman. Gov. Imoke is married to an Igbo woman, My dad is married to one from Enugu, all my aunties and sisters are married to Igbo men. I'm married to an Enugu woman...very tall and beautiful like Bianca Ojukwu. I know hundreds of relatives who are and certain of thousands of others. I say this to let you evil people know we are ONE.

Ibaka seaport in Akwa Ibom and Onitsha seaport will be ready soon, watch and see how our Igbo brothers will abandon Lagos ports for these ports. You think this is a child's play.

17 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by bidexmat(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: baba, ema binu simi na, omo yin na ni mo je, when I registered isn't the issue, the issue is that am a yoruba and our brother seun is the owner of nairaland.............eko ooni baje ooooo cool
seun no knw u ooo. For ur information, we don mark ur face. U carry 1 chance burst enter here com dey Yarn agbero talk abi? No b ur fault, na dey sperm wey produce you ferment. Wetin bring tribalism com dis 1 na! Na likes wey u no get for ur naming ceremony wey dem arrange over forty chairs na only 6 com, is dat wat u r looking for? Warn urself! Dushbag!!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
anonimi:

Bad belle dey kill oh my brother, so take care nor say person nor bin warn you angry shocked
Meanwhile your PROPAGANDA crew was all over the place because Fashola commissioned street light angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1342998/fashola-commissions-carter-bridge-lighting

Chai, street light for one old bridge sad
We don suffer finish I tell you shocked

d difference btw fashola n uduaghan no big be dat.
all d same

no yawa

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
bidexmat: seun no knw u ooo. For ur information, we don mark ur face. U carry 1 chance burst enter here com dey Yarn agbero talk abi? No b ur fault, na dey sperm wey produce you ferment. Wetin bring tribalism com dis 1 na! Na likes wey u no get for ur naming ceremony wey dem arrange over forty chairs na only 6 com, is dat wat u r looking for? Warn urself! Dushbag!!
guy take am easy, no dey insult your brother.....eko ooni baje oooO cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App / Miyetti Allah: Amotekun May Deprive Southwest Of 2023 Presidency / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.