Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. (2493 Views)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / Please Help, My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by reelup1: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
I need your most sincere advise.Things are not moving fine financially,we have a girl 4 years old,we have not done court marriage,we have arguements but not violent querels,she got fed- up ,not that i do not give money but its not enough to cater for the home,she is a very hardworking lady and she support the family,she is stubborn and lack gud marriage virtues,i get annoyed easily too but we are working on our weaknesses.This week she told me she went to discuss with a well connected man abt our financial situation ,he told her she wud connect her with an old Wealthy man who needs a PA (PERSONAL ASSISTANT) but the man said he needs a single lady ,my wife was told that the job would take all her time,the wealthy man would propose to be sleeping with her,becos he hardly controls himself.my wife was told she wud be in charge of the man official finance,controls his most cash flows.the wealth man i am talking abt is a notable bilionaire but he does not say no to any request made by his friend d man we knew
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are your financial issues so bad that your wife considers selling herself? sad
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by reelup1: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
When she told me,she said a friend of hers she discused it with said she should not have told me that it is a rare opportunity which should be missed because in addition the wealthy man is old all children grown up abroad and wife ,she open to me that the man that want to connect her disclose to her that her husband would be made rich as well but she must not disclose to anyone that i am her husband but brother because the wealthy man would help give me a very big position too as brother.what do i do?
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Ezedon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
A good woman bring favour to her husband not misfortune, if she dont want to stay, just let her go

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by onegig(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
When is the next issue coming out?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
You guys are not working, why not let her go instead of bothering your lives and living lies?
maybe you need to work hard and provide well for your family, No matter how much you love each other the day your wife starts taking responsibilities is the day your problem starts.
This story dey smell crayfish sha. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by pickabeau1: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
carefreewannabe: Are your financial issues so bad that your wife considers selling herself? sad

They are not married.. more like cohabiting..

reelup1: I need your most sincere advise.Things are not moving fine financially,we have a girl 4 years old,we have not done court marriage,we have arguements but not violent querels,she got fed- up ,not that i do not give money but its not enough to cater for the home,she is a very hardworking lady and she support the family,she is stubborn and lack gud marriage virtues,i get annoyed easily too but we are working on our weaknesses.

Your post is incoherent
How can she be supportive of the family yet you say she is stubborn and lack good marriageable virtues
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by reelup1: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
@aannumama,thanks,Can you clarify the crayfish you feel it is smelling? I may not know that is what she told me ,your suspicion could help,she could have gone ahead without telling offcouse it happens and i will just me day find out,what would i do if i later finds out offcourse she is the one that opens up the same day she went to see the man that wanted to introduce her to the wealthy man,pls.shed more light on the crayfish\suspicion.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by reelup1: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
I mentioned my weakness too (ANGER) being supportive financially which i refund,i am the one lived with her,those are her weaknesses and she admits it when i bring the issues up.the essence of this thread is for advice .thanks
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by pickabeau1: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
reelup1: I mentioned my weakness too (ANGER) being supportive financially which i refund,i am the one lived with her,those are her weaknesses and she admits it when i bring the issues up.the essence of this thread is for advice .thanks

You have not answered the q

u say she is not a virtuous woman and she is stubborn

Are u legally married
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
My dog has been dating a ram, now she told me that she is tired of the ram cos he bleats like hell. She wants to date a monkey now! She said in addition to being a fine boy, the monkey has a pair of eye glasses and toothbrush plus comb. I told her that a monkey has ebola but she is too stubborn and lacks hearing advice and virtue. We are working on it but I don't want the monkey to visit her again. In addition to making her look like a scape-dog I want to....yatayatayatayat... embarassed

CRAP! CRAP!!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by purplesummer(f): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
If both of you are not careful, they may just use your wife for rituals.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by bellong: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
What do you think is the right thing?
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by reelup1: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tradional\introduction\mosque all done but we are yet to go to court,i would not further answer questions that does not help my advice seeking.All that i have written is comprehensive.thanks to all that are advising me.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
From what you said it is either you are interested in the offer especially the job offer for you or you trully cant do much as she's not legally yours. Well my advice is that you reasure her you love her, dont want to lose or share her. Then prove it by doubling if not trippling your hustle not leaving the bulk of the struggle for her so that she can know she has a future with you. PAY HER BRIDE PRICE.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
OP, I smell money ritual things o.... a billionaire leaving his finance for his lover to control? when no be say na jazz person use for am?... no man in his right senses leaves his money for lover to control , even wife sef , na by sheer luck... op, such men dont exist..
ok, lemme ask you this question? lets assume, uv worked hard all these years and u later become even a trillionaire, will you! allow your lover control your finance? if you can answer that question, sincerely , u will then understand, there is something fishy about the billionaire.
marry your wife properly, get another stream of income and communicate more about the future with your wife... u will see, how she will believe With you and stand by you.
shikena~

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by reelup1: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
@armenia and floodgater,you are both a blessing to humanity through nairaland ,i cant thank u enough for your advise,others should not hesitate to add more.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by reelup1: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sorry i meant to type amelian.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
let her go jor. for her to even consider it is enough to see the red light.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by egopersonified(f): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Op my advice: ur wife can go ahead, when she resumes duties, maybe she would find you sugar mummies that are friends with the wealthy guy so you can join her profession but dont ever in yr life bring in that little girl into that kind of lifestyle, just go and leave her with you or yr wife's parents then you and yr so called wife can go haywire, pls while you are both at it, kindly upload pics online for those who might be interested, more money for you guys. By the way, andyblaze, yungwizzy and krall, is this guy one of you?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by breadplanets(f): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
egopersonified: Op my advice: ur wife can go ahead, when she resumes duties, maybe she would find you sugar mummies that are friends with the wealthy guy so you can join her profession but dont ever in yr life bring in that little girl into that kind of lifestyle, just go and leave her with you or yr wife's parents then you and yr so called wife can go haywire, pls while you are both at it, kindly upload pics online for those who might be interested, more money for you guys. By the way, andyblaze, yungwizzy and krall, is this guy one of you?
Once i saw the topic i said andyblaze is at it again!
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by reelup1: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its not andyblaze or any other,its a sincere thread that truly need advice and i am getting them.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by maingwaest(f): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
Huh
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by jaybeyblu: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Amelian: OP, I smell money ritual things o.... a billionaire leaving his finance for his lover to control? when no be say na jazz person use for am?... no man in his right senses leaves his money for lover to control , even wife sef , na by sheer luck... op, such men dont exist..
ok, lemme ask you this question? lets assume, uv worked hard all these years and u later become even a trillionaire, will you! allow your lover control your
finance? if you can answer that question, sincerely , u will then understand, there is something fishy about the billionaire.
marry your wife properly, get another stream of income and communicate more about the future with your wife... u will see, how she will believe With you and stand by you.
shikena~
Thank you o! That's exactly what came to my mind, billoniare ko! Billoniare ni!, either she is about to be duped, or pimped or used for rituals, the gist is so shallow! Billoniare wants her to control his finances why? Amelian has said it all! Tell your wife to be very careful.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Cock and bull story. Anybody believing this crap is a m.o.r.o.n.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by KanwuliaJara: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Her choice!
You are not married yet!
Too bad you did not practice safe SEXXXXX. . . .
Go work on yourself FIRST! kiss
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Godmystrength: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don't think i want to believe this story jare abi is this not the same man from from here
https://www.nairaland.com/1831149/commiting-suicideis-truly-sin#25006286
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by ElFenomeno1: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
reelup1: I need your most sincere advise.Things are not moving fine financially,we have a girl 4 years old,we have not done court marriage,we have arguements but not violent querels,she got fed- up ,not that i do not give money but its not enough to cater for the home,she is a very hardworking lady and she support the family,she is stubborn and lack gud marriage virtues,i get annoyed easily too but we are working on our weaknesses.This week she told me she went to discuss with a well connected man abt our financial situation ,he told her she wud connect her with an old Wealthy man who needs a PA (PERSONAL ASSISTANT) but the man said he needs a single lady ,my wife was told that the job would take all her time,the wealthy man would propose to be sleeping with her,becos he hardly controls himself.my wife was told she wud be in charge of the man official finance,controls his most cash flows.the wealth man i am talking abt is a notable bilionaire but he does not say no to any request made by his friend d man we knew

If your wife wants to go and marry a wealthy man, let her go.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by MARKone(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
undecided

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by TOYNEX(f): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
reelup1: I need your most sincere advise.Things are not moving fine financially,we have a girl 4 years old,we have not done court marriage,we have arguements but not violent querels,she got fed- up ,not that i do not give money but its not enough to cater for the home,she is a very hardworking lady and she support the family,she is stubborn and lack gud marriage virtues,i get annoyed easily too but we are working on our weaknesses.This week she told me she went to discuss with a well connected man abt our financial situation ,he told her she wud connect her with an old Wealthy man who needs a PA (PERSONAL ASSISTANT) but the man said he needs a single lady ,my wife was told that the job would take all her time,the wealthy man would propose to be sleeping with her,becos he hardly controls himself.my wife was told she wud be in charge of the man official finance,controls his most cash flows.the wealth man i am talking abt is a notable bilionaire but he does not say no to any request made by his friend d man we knew
IMO u got involved with d wrong person. she is d greedy type and can never be satisfied no matter ow hard u tried... thank God u re not married yet...
having a child with someone is not the same as being married
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by poshest(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
the blessings of the lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow. pls wait for God's time don't allow your wife to go astray. this might backfire one day. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by pgidex(f): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
No love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Needed On Divorce Procedure / Must The Head Of The House Determine Who His Wife And Children Vote For? / Help, My Sister Is In Abusive Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.