Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Mother And I Are Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother And I Are Pregnant. (2525 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by elsieisy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Elsie please Kindly share this with your readers. My name is _____________ but I would love to remain anonymous. I am first of two children. I got married when i was 22 years old and my brother was 15. I got pregnant a month after my wedding, glory to God. The problem I have is that my mom is still young, she got married early and still fertile. She found out she was pregnant a month after i took in. I know my mom had always wanted another baby, so i was happy for her. But now i really don’t know how i feel about it all. We are 6/7 months gone. She comes to my house with the big stomach and when we walk on the streets i don’t know. I think i am very shy around her. The way i feel is it normal and what advice can you give? My husband has not said anything about this yet. He remains quiet.

Dear readers, Please help advice her. Thank you.

source - http://elsieisy.com/my-mother-and-i-are-pregnant/
NB: any reasonable comment or advice might be transferred to the blog for the recipient to see. Thank you
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Isryl02(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by felastika(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Una dey share life?

1 Like

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by ideee03(f): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
What's your business?What other advice do you want from us?You can't make her unpregnant and u can't abort for her.Worse case scenario una 2 go do omugwo together. Or your mother inlaw does the omugwo for u.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Uchwilliam(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
What are u tryin to say dat ur mum shouldnt be pregnant because u are?U hv ur own life she has hers girl.liv ur life life nd let her live hers.

1 Like

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
who inpregnated her? reply bfor i give u any advice.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by elsieisy(f): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
sameer1212: who inpregnated her? reply bfor i give u any advice.

Her (mum's hubby) own husband ofcoz
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
elsieisy:

Her (mum's hubby) own husband ofcoz
den my dear dere is noting to be ashame dere. u cant stop her frm getting pregnant wit her husbnd? n beside its her life. live urs n let her live hers.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Tallesty1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
I, your father and your hubby are speechless.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by naijaboiy: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Still trying to get the point of this story

1 Like

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
naijaboiy: Still trying to get the point of this story
My e son how r u
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
I refuse to comment on fictitious stories undecided
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
My e son how r u
Hey mum,,where av u been embarassed
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hey mum,,where av u been embarassed
Been around d world hun. Howve ur cutie face been, hope u haven't done wat mummy won't like
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
There Is nothing wrong if ur mom is pregnant at thesame time ,is a blessing .just be happy a lot of women look forward to have it
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by egopersonified(f): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Let yr mum be. There isnt anything wrong with it, just that we must always talk, even if she isnt preggy, we will still talk about how she lives her life. Just think of the fact that yr child would have an uncle/aunt his or her age and they would grow up together. But pls make sure s/he calls him/her uncle/aunty. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
What's there to be shy or ashamed about ? I will even like it if am the one
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by RockMaxi: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
You are a very mean lady, what should have been your joy is now what you worry upon. Is your Dad not responsible for your Mum's pregnancy or what? Let the old woman be and if you are ashamed of her for this you better not let her know.
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by elsieisy(f): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tallesty1: I, your father and your hubby are speechless.
LOOOL
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by naijaboiy: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Been around d world hun. Howve ur cutie face been, hope u haven't done wat mummy won't like
i've been a good bwoi ooo

You travelled around the world...so what did u get for me smiley
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by naijaboiy: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Elantracey: What's there to be shy or ashamed about ? I will even like it if am the one
I just tire
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2014
naijaboiy:
i've been a good bwoi ooo

You travelled around the world...so what did u get for me smiley
B4 I entered d shops to get some stuffs for u I woke up. Hehehehhe. How's ur nyte
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by naijaboiy: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay:
B4 I entered d shops to get some stuffs for u I woke up. Hehehehhe. How's ur nyte
LoL grin
My nyt was fine...yours?
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin grin

some are actually advicing on this fiction, i just hope they are not doing that to make the blog
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by deanoffaculty: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
This story......hmmmm.....am not sure it's real! You and your mummy are pregnant? Praaaaaaiiiiiissseeee the Loooooord! Everything na double double.......na double double.
Am happy for una... Pregnancy wey some people dey find RCCG redemption camp,na im God give una free of charge.
DALU IMELA!
Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
firstEVA: I refuse to comment on fictitious stories undecided

This very story might not be real but I can tell you that I am a witness to such things, where the mother and the daughter are pregnant same time. Three months after the mother's husband die, we notice the mother pregnancy while the daughter after five months was discovered to had been impregnanted by an unknown boy as the boy the girl claimed denied the pregnancy.

I was also told about four other cases of such when the narrated case happened.

1 Like

Re: My Mother And I Are Pregnant. by Agybabe(f): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Let her go and have an ab0rti0n.

CASE CLOSED!

BTW, I sure say no be naija babe talk that thing.

Naija babe go be like "mama, you sef don follow carry am? E be like say you and papa do the thing the same day wey me and my husband do am."

hehehe grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Curves (and Breasts) Are Attractive To Men / 5 Things I Hate About Guys / We Broke Up, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.