Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Top Five Universities In The South East - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Five Universities In The South East (30277 Views)

Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? / Best Five Universities In Nigeria To Study Biochemistry As A Course. / Which Are The First Five Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
dozydre: I was recently in ABSU, and I told my friend I went to visit that 'm glad I came to the school. Initially we were suppose to meet in the town, but driving through the topographic position of the school to the serene environment were it was situated, one will easily fall in love with the school compared to ESUT.
compared to Esut?
Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by abayomi93(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chai! God bless UNILAG

Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by dagentility(f): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
jagaban1: NONE OF THOSE UNIVERSITIES CAN COMPETE WITH UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH WEST
Hian! Why do you guys like making trouble. For crying out loud the Op said universities in the south east, if you want to compare,why not open a thread and compare between south east and south west universities. Na una go dey find south east,when dey talk,una go say dem too dey boast.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
dagentility:
Hian! Why do you guys like making trouble. For crying out loud the Op said universities in the south east, if you want to compare,why not open a thread and compare between south east and south west universities. Na una go dey find south east,when dey talk,una go say dem too dey boast.
abeg my sister help me tell them o
Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by Nostalgia21(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
mrking3: After UNN and FUTO, I think ABSU still have better structures than the rest schools apart from ESUTH which is newly built. Post pictures here to back up your point. We are now in a photo age.
seriously?
Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by elobyobi: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
TribalEAST: you must be sttupid. Kindly check NUC list of best universities to see that 3 of those universities are in top 5 with UI being no.1. Southeast universities are only seen after top 10.

Nuc disowned that list. Was it not the list that entered some universities twice ? Nuc disOwned it bro. Try again
Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by jagaban1: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2014
elobyobi:

Nuc disowned that list. Was it not the list that entered some universities twice ? Nuc disOwned it bro. Try again

BRING YOUR OWN LIST AND LET'S SEE THOSE UNIVERSITIES THAT WILL BE ON TOP.

South East UNIVERSITIES CAN'T WITHSTAND UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH WEST
Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by Chino72: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2014
Those amala universities are the least in Nigeria. They only live on propaganda without substance. Those amala universities cannot be found even on the first 3 most sought after universities in Nigeria.

UNIZIK wins Geo-sciences competition among African universities

AWKA — THE Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has emerged winners of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Imperial Barrel Award competed by African universities.

The university came first, scoring 79.33 percent, while Helwan University, Egypt and the Federal University of Technology, Akure came second and third respectively.

Eight universities in Nigeria participated in the competition, including Federal University of Technology, Owerri; University of Lagos; University of Ilorin; Enugu State University of Science and Technology; Nnamdi Azikiwe University; Federal University of Technology, Akure; University of Ibadan and University of Calabar.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/unizik-wins-geo-sciences-competition-among-african-universities/#sthash.svYaSGdI.dpuf

elobyobi:

Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by NobleIcon: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Unijos

Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by Capableben(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
UcLloyd:

I chose FUTO over Unical and Unilag if u must know. Your point, am sorry to say is pointless. U've not been to Futo, and u still had to push it under? As for Absu, my sister graduated from absu, so I also visited the school quite often, and I can say most of you are basing your grading on few new or renovated buildings. Buildings don't only make a school, what's inside the building is very important. I remember rejecting a UniUyo admission to read computer engineering, cuz they had No computer in that dept. Hope u get my drift?
Pls bro, can we talk on wassap? I wanna ask you some questions about futo...(aspirant)
Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by Capableben(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
UcLloyd:

I chose FUTO over Unical and Unilag if u must know. Your point, am sorry to say is pointless. U've not been to Futo, and u still had to push it under? As for Absu, my sister graduated from absu, so I also visited the school quite often, and I can say most of you are basing your grading on few new or renovated buildings. Buildings don't only make a school, what's inside the building is very important. I remember rejecting a UniUyo admission to read computer engineering, cuz they had No computer in that dept. Hope u get my drift?
sir pls can we talk on wassap? wanna ask u some questions about futo (aspirant)
Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by seunfape(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2016
When it comes to the best schools,we talk of academics, equipment and little about structure.for this reason, Umudike is the best institution in south east.
Re: Top Five Universities In The South East by RichDaniels: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
So, I noticed some Naira landers are laying their comments on the academics; please get the writers point before you begin to argue out of it. The writer based his list on the Universities in the south east with the best structures[/b[b]], serene environ and infrastructure.

What is most annoying is that the writer kept on saying "ASIDE ACADEMICS, UNN IS..." just to make it clear his list isn't based on academics, and some naira landers still went ahead to discuss on academics. I've been to UNN, FUTO, UNIZIK, EBSU, IMSU, and ABSU (I haven't been to ANSU); I fully agree with the writers list, the first two universities (UNN and FUTO) look like shit, FUTO looks like something done yesterday, lots of substandard buildings with a few scattered standard ones. IMSU and EBSU well what do I say. When I got to ABSU I noticed it was a bit different, despite having some substandard infrastructure, it had a general outlook that would make you feel like you re in a "University" and not a developing estate or some sort. I would rate these universities in[b] terms of infrastructure[/b] as follows:
ABSU: 65%,
UNIZIK: 60%,
FUTO: 55%,
EBSU: 40%
IMSU: 36%
UNN: 25%

Please research, ask questions, check images on google, or better still visit these universities in person. While you're at it, check the hostels, toilets, roads, buildings, sports centers, facilities for relation, parks, trees (whether trimmed), street lights, road signs and directions, to mention a few; these indicators would lead you to understand the authenticity of this list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Past Questions And Answers. / Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic / Abu Zaria Remedial Screening Date Is Out (sbrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.