Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99206 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tweet from @dataville
@dataville: Online Study Center: ACCA, ICAN & CISA. Study at the comfort of your office or home. Find out more http://data-ville.com/news
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by gaebliss: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
whizqueen:

As at today from wat i knw ICAN packs are yet to be published or publicized rada

Please, I have paid for my ICaN exemption now for over one month but it hasn't reflect and the registration closes end of this months. Please anyone with idea, cos am worried.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
I have the soft copy of "cracking the case study". Drop your email address if you are interested
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by wolebanks(m): 3:07am On Oct 21, 2014
Audinowing:
Hi Foluso, I do not ve case study materials now. We hope Ican releases it soon.
I don't think ICAN is going to have any study material on case study because of how that paper is designed. From what I understand, you would need knowledge and understanding in all other papers in responding to questions here. Just my opinion, please let me know if you think otherwise.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by wolebanks(m): 3:21am On Oct 21, 2014
whizqueen:
[b][/b]
Like i stated earlier lets share with eachother, i can't do this all alone we are not here to be selfish please. If you get the materials first kindly forward to others as they come in. @y'all i don't have the ACCA pack for foundation and professional level as am currently writing the skills level. But as soon as i'm able to lay my hands on them i'ld send it to the people that requested for it. And for those that requested for the ones i have i would send them to you soon.
I suggest that you'all can go to good tuition houses that sells textbooks to get the ones relevant to you. I got 'Teach yourself IFRS and Teach yourself Group account' and 'understanding mgmt, governance and ethics' so far so good have not had any regrets buying them.

Thanks for your cooperation.
thanks for initiating this tread. It surely will be helpful. Especially to those of us that do not have study houses close to us. By God grace I will be sitting for May, 2015. Diet (PE)and I wish to kick start my preparations in ernest. My papers are PSAF,PM,MGE and CR. I was only able to find PSAF on ICAN site. Could you kindly send any of other materials you have to my email: cajewole@gmail.com. I will be very grateful for this. thank you.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by wolebanks(m): 5:05am On Oct 21, 2014
Ngwangwa22:
I have the soft copy of "cracking the case study". Drop your email address if you are interested
grin ooooossseeeee my email address is cajewole@gmail.com. grin

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by funkyjms: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2014
wolebanks:
I don't think ICAN is going to have any study material on case study because of how that paper is designed. From what I understand, you would need knowledge and understanding in all other papers in responding to questions here. Just my opinion, please let me know if you think otherwise.
Hi Wole, There is a learning material of four chapters to be released by Ican. The issue is when they will release it.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Danesikemi(f): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
@nwangagan. Kemidanesi@yahoo.com tankx
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please for those who sent me an email requesting for soft copies of ACCA study texts and other study materials, I am sorry I couldn't reply your mails. The reason was that my phone's hard drive and external memory were infected by virus and most of my files were corrupted. I have fixed the problem and will reply your mails as soon as possible. Please bear with me.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by haywhyfoluso: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello, pls has anyone writing case study been able to provide solution to any of the pilot papers either on your own or @ur tuition house? Thanks. Will b expecting your reply
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2014
haywhyfoluso:
Hello, pls has anyone writing case study been able to provide solution to any of the pilot papers either on your own or @ur tuition house? Thanks. Will b expecting your reply
I've attempted the questions on my own. Firstly, i had to assimilate the material "cracking the case" very well. The material elaborates what the student is expected to do, What the student is being tested. The material is very rich. If you don't have it yet, please endeavor to get it.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Emeka71(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Ngwangwa22:
emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by giantimpact(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Morning House,

I will like to know if ICAN study Pack is out. Its less than a month to the exam.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by LordMecuzy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ngwangwa22:

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Sashafm(f): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pls I am a foundation level student and I am writing all 5papers. FA, Quantitative, MIS, Business&Finance and Business Law. ill like to know what materials to focus on to be adequately prepared as there has been no packs yet.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by giantimpact(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
@Sashafm, we are in d same shoe, though I have exemption in QT, for FA: just get ACCA study pack.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Sashafm(f): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
giantimpact:
@Sashafm, we are in d same shoe, though I have exemption in QT, for FA: just get ACCA study pack.
thanks, but what are you studying for Business& finance
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by giantimpact(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
@Sashafm, pls go to WsYE Tution Centre @ Maryland, They have customised study Pack in line with d new syllabus. I wish u best of luck.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. ICAN students will find these books indispensable for their studies. We have Paper F1-F9 and P1- P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Most books can be downloaded free frm acca's website..haba..its only ican dt doesn't have books...
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
bk2020:
Most books can be downloaded free frm acca's website..haba..its only ican dt doesn't have books...
You can only get past questions and syllabus guide on ACCA website! You can't get BPP study texts and revision kits there. You can check for yourself.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Sashafm(f): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
giantimpact:
@Sashafm, pls go to WsYE Tution Centre @ Maryland, They have customised study Pack in line with d new syllabus. I wish u best of luck.
thanks but I am not in Lagos state. I am in Benin city
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by ABDamola(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2014
Ds ICAN new syllabus seems complex!!! Each stage wif atleast 5 subjects!!!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
gaebliss:

Please, I have paid for my ICaN exemption now for over one month but it hasn't reflect and the registration closes end of this months. Please anyone with idea, cos am worried.
sori for the late rply. call ICAN office or go to their office if u r n lagos
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Evryone in the house hw is Jacking going? we've got less than 3weeks to go....
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by wonder3(f): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2014
today is 31st and my payment is popping up with error sign embarassed....pls who has ICAN officials no as the landline on their website aint going through? pls help a sister in need.thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
wonder3:
today is 31st and my payment is popping up with error sign embarassed....pls who has ICAN officials no as the landline on their website aint going through? pls help a sister in need.thanks
having similar problem too call ; 014542083 or student affairs @ 012120688.
Deadline for payment of exam has bin extended till 11th novemba
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Emeka71(m): 4:49am On Nov 01, 2014
@Nwangqana, I got the material by your e-mail. Many Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by chyseth(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
I am at Knowledge. Exam papers are QTB, FA, MIS, BLAW & B FIN. Can anyone kindly send me Ican or ACCA study packs and past questions to my email address. Chyseth@yahoo.com.

Kindly help a friend. Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by chyseth(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
whizqueen:

having similar problem too call ; 014542083 or student affairs @ 012120688.
Deadline for payment of exam has bin extended till 11th novemba

Queen kindly help me out. I just posted my request.

Thank you
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
chyseth:
I am at Knowledge. Exam papers are QTB, FA, MIS, BLAW & B FIN. Can anyone kindly send me Ican or ACCA study packs and past questions to my email address. Chyseth@yahoo.com.

Kindly help a friend. Thanks
You can visit the ACCA website to download their past questions for free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.