Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99111 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by lagra(f): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please i dnt the ACCA materials on Financial Reporting and Performance management and also on Management Governance and Ethics.send it 2dis email adesokana@yahoo.com.thanks in anticipation.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by lagra(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls i dont mind the Acca materials on Financial Reporting,Performance management and Management Governance and Ethics.Kindly send to dis email adesokana@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by eljidy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
hello! pls I need a copy of the seminar in my inbox@jidolas2009@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
@Oye please i need you to help me with the report from the seminar held. My email is whizqueen06@yahoo.com
thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by eljidy(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2014
thank you!..
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by gaebliss: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2014
whizqueen: This thread is for ICAN students that are preparing for the november diet ICAN examinations. The Institute is organising a workshop/ seminar based on the new syllabus on saturday, 16 August 2014 at Airport Hotel for lagos based students by 10.00am. The date and venue for other locations will be posted soon. Please lets share relevant materials with eachother here to help pass this diet at once. I am making use of the ACCA study packs for financial reporting and performance management, which other materials do you guys think would be useful for this exam incorporating the change to the new syllabus, lets come in and share, thank you.

please send me the materials for application level. This is my email:Gabriel.ayodele@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Mods please help us do the right thing.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by gaebliss: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2014
whizqueen: This thread is for ICAN students that are preparing for the november diet ICAN examinations. The Institute is organising a workshop/ seminar based on the new syllabus on saturday, 16 August 2014 at Airport Hotel for lagos based students by 10.00am. The date and venue for other locations will be posted soon. Please lets share relevant materials with eachother here to help pass this diet at once. I am making use of the ACCA study packs for financial reporting and performance management, which other materials do you guys think would be useful for this exam incorporating the change to the new syllabus, lets come in and share, thank you.

Mods please help us do the right thing.

please send me the materials for application level. This is my email:Gabriel.ayodele@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by gaebliss: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2014
whizqueen: I have sent it to all the emails i got already but someone complained of being unable to open the attached file. If the others exprienced same thing kindly lemmie know. And if u could access it eithout problem please be nice to share to the others when they come in.
Thank you.

please send me the matriels. Gabriel.ayodele@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
whizqueen: Evry1 shuld specify the material dey are requesting for. All other emails am getting here the people in question didnt state the name of the pack dey are asking for.

Thanks for your cooperation
Queen, kindly send relevant (ACCA) material/Pack on New Ican Application level and Professional level ....

And when are we having ICAN's reviewed pack , was such discussed in the seminar ?

Thanks @ Bfmroxy@gmail.com !
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 5:13am On Aug 27, 2014
For candidates sitting the Case Study paper. You can log on to icaew.com for materials on case study. Also candidates writing others levels of ICAN exam can access learning materials and exam resources on that site. ICAEW means the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales. ICAN restructured their syllabus in line with ICAEW, so if you can get their exam resources and learning materials (soft/hard copy), it will be very useful. Please those residing in Lagos where there are good tuition houses should make further enquiries and share the outcome of your enquiries with the house. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by EKPETI(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
@ whizqueen, can u give me d break down of d cost of ICAN. from beginning to the end. Email me fekpeti@yahoo.com. Thank u.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Helo everyone ,pls how can someone have access to ICAEW's past papers?? D website seems to have a restricted access..for people to download?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
EKPETI: @ whizqueen, can u give me d break down of d cost of ICAN. from beginning to the end. Email me fekpeti@yahoo.com. Thank u.

am sorry i can't send u an email for now My mail was hacked by unknown pesin. The registeration cost is #7500 and the exemptions and others is depending one the course you ar exempting. I'ld advise u to check the institutes website for further info.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by chibuoyimm(f): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oye123:
@whizqueen
Thanks, i have seen it.
Pls can u forward it 2 me too? I mean d ACCA study packs for skill level pls I'll really appreciate it. My email- switomaa@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by funkyjms: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
whizqueen:
Oye123:
Dereformer:
yemi1913:

Kindly help me with the softcopy of financial reporting, performance management and the seminar
I've sent a mail initially...

#Modified#

Thanks Thanks Thanks
Oye123:
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Elacutey(f): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
pls kindly send ACCA materials for management,governance and ethics(P1) and also performance mgt(f7) to nuela4onyi@yahoo.co.uk .thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by komkom4all: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am writing Management Governance and Ethics (MGE) and Performance Management (PM).
Please can anyone send the soft copy of the study packs to this email: buchi.2014@yahoo.com
Probably the ACCA pack.
Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Fabulousmii(f): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2014
Pls send dis to me also if U alrdy have it. Thanks eseobaro@gmail.com
lagra: Pls i dont mind the Acca materials on Financial Reporting,Performance management and Management Governance and Ethics.Kindly send to dis email adesokana@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bimbcy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Pls can u forward it 2 me too? I mean d ACCA study packs for skill level pls I'll really appreciate it. My email- switomaa@yahoo.com
kindly send to me too bimbcy4real@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by chibuoyimm(f): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
bimbcy: kindly send to me too bimbcy4real@gmail.com
@ Oye123 tenks a lot.
I've forwarded same to those dat requested for it.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Good! That is d spirit...
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Elacutey(f): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
thnx 2 u all.av received d materials
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Fabulousmii(f): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hello, please send the materials to me as well, eseobaro@gmail.com. Thanks
Elacutey: thnx 2 u all.av received d materials
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
I want to enjoin everyone of us to start preparing very well for this exam because we have less than 80days to go... N by every Second November is getting closer. Lets work like we dnt pray and pray like we don't work.
Also you can now choose papers you want to write if you haven't prepared well for others thatz one of the goodies the new syllabus is offering to us...
All the best, I pray God guide our reading steps.

4 Likes

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Download your ican lectures at www.IcanLectures.com.ng without the stress of going to crowded tuition centers.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Fabulousmii(f): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls send me the seminar materials, Is there any material on PSAF? eseobaro@gmail.com. Thanks
Oye123:
sending....
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by drenpumpy(m): 1:24am On Sep 02, 2014
please kindly forward the various application level materials to my mail box; tonydre61@gmail.com
thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Maximus17(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2014
thanks all, i've received it, whizqueen, welldone!!

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by houseoftuition: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
You can now get Chartered as an Accountant with ICAN from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by justbee: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2014
@Whizqueen, @Oye123, @komkom4all, please i need the study materials for Management , Gorvenance &Ethics and PSAF . Please send me the materials to bettybina21@gmail.com

Can i combine these with any of the final stage papers?
Thank you.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2014
justbee: @Whizqueen, @Oye123, @komkom4all, please i need the study materials for Management , Gorvenance &Ethics and PSAF . Please send me the materials to bettybina21@gmail.com

Can i combine these with any of the final stage papers?
Thank you.

No you can't, you have to complete the papers in a stage before you can write the next stage.
Someone should kindly help this sis. get the materials. Thank you
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Pls whizangel can u or any oda help me with acca soft copy materials on financial acounting, management acounting & advance audit please. My email: jimmycleticnig@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.