Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99133 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Emeka71(m): 5:03am On Nov 02, 2014
sureguy02:
You can visit the ACCA website to download their past questions for free
even ICAN website.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by mrBenjamin(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2014
My regards to all of you in this forum, i do appreciate your impact. Pls can any one send me ACCA packs? i am very much in need of them.
Pls send it through my email below:
emmyben14@gmail.com

God bless you
Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
mrBenjamin:
My regards to all of you in this forum, i do appreciate your impact. Pls can any one send me ACCA packs? i am very much in need of them.
Pls send it through my email below:
emmyben14@gmail.com

God bless you
Thanks.
We sell the latest soft copies of BPP study texts and Revision kits @ reasonable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by wonder3(f): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2014
whizqueen:

having similar problem too call ; 014542083 or student affairs @ 012120688.
Deadline for payment of exam has bin extended till 11th novemba
@whizqueen,i hope u got mail from ICAN yesterday?mine has been resolved,God be praised grin
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2014
wonder3:

@whizqueen,i hope u got mail from ICAN yesterday?mine has been resolved,God be praised grin

Hi Fellow intending ACAs,

We have waited but in vain for ICAN to release the pilot of its papers especially for the newly introduced papers. Now that ICAN do not give a damn about the pilots and study packs, we better strategise to ensure we come out up in these exams.

Hence, i suggest we exchange mock questions and answers via emails.

I have Safe's PSAF questions and answer but still scouting for others. If you got Wyse, Pye or Riskfree's MGE and PSAF questions and answers, i would love to deal.

All the best pals.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:

We have waited but in vain for ICAN to release the pilot of its papers especially for the newly introduced papers. Now that ICAN do not give a damn about the pilots and study packs, we better strategise to ensure we come out up in these exams.

I have Safe's PSAF questions and answer but still scouting for others. If you got Wyse, Pye or Riskfree's MGE and PSAF questions and answers, i would love to deal.

All the best pals.
kul idea...
have got some too
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2014
wonder3:

yes i did. done with exam reg nw.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by teebaby1959: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2014
funkyjms:

funkyjms52@gmail.com

pleasw I will like the solution to ican case study my email is teebaby_004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by teebaby1959: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2014
wolebanks:
grin ooooossseeeee my email address is cajewole@gmail.com. grin

please I will lik d case study sol my email is teebaby_004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by teebaby1959: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2014
I have the soft copy of "cracking the case study". Drop your email address if you are interested

good day please I will be very happy if u can send it to my mail teebaby_004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
whizqueen:

kul idea.... my email is xxxx@gmail.com
have got some too

I should get the PSAF across to you tomorrow as i didnt come to the office with the doc. Which centre's mock Q&A you got?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:

I should the PSAF across to you tomorrow as i didnt come to the office with the doc. Which centre's mock Q&A you got?
I av day of pye in lagos bt i lent sumone for nw. Bt d one currently wit me is dat of NNDC ican centre ilorin wt me nw.
Is it only PSAF in application lvl u r taking? M writin FR, PM, PSaF n MGE
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
whizqueen:

I av day of pye in lagos bt i lent sumone for nw. Bt d one currently wit me is dat of NNDC ican centre ilorin wt me nw.

Contact lanrilo@yahoo.com to order for your Financial Reporting and Management, Governance and Ethics BPP study texts and revision kits
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
@Kossyne wia av u bin its revision time, come lets talk oh.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by wonder3(f): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:

All the best pals.
@hayoakins,would appreciate if u can forward PSAF past questions to me,tried buyin it here but them no get...making use of the study pack for last syllabus on ICAN website.thanks a lot
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
whizqueen:

Okay.

I have cleared the old PE1 fours papers, i should be writing the final stage if not for the syllabus review.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
wonder3:

@hayoakins,would appreciate if u can forward PSAF past questions to me,tried buyin it here but them no get...making use of the study pack for last syllabus on ICAN website.thanks a lot(xxxxx@yahoo.co.uk)

Get the pathfinders for several diets using the link below. The link maybe confidential, hence, i will delete it in an hour.

linked deleted 61minutes after smiley

cheers
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by wonder3(f): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:

Get the pathfinders for several diets using the link below. The link maybe confidential, hence, i will delete it in an hour.

cheers
embarassed cry
i was very late oooo.....@hayoakins,pleaseeeee....gimme anoda 30mins....am right here waiting.thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:

All the best pals.

please i don't have any cause i am in the East. but can i have yours sent to my mail? otiforever@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:

cheers

Please bring back the link now pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by cbn4main: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
For those of you writing case study, there is no particular answer to the question. You are simply tested on the ability to analyze financial data and statement and produce a professional report. Try and go through the power point slides on "cracking the case". It will guide you. THE CASE STUDY PAPER IS VERY DIfFERENT. Four hours to read a 15paged(maximum) question, analyze, dissect and produce a professional report, it sure wouldn't be easy. God help us all !!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dereformer:

Please bring back the link now pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee

30mins
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by wonder3(f): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:

30mins

gorrit!
thanks a million
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:

Okay.

I have cleared the old PE1 fours papers, i should be writing the final stage if not for the syllabus review.
So u aint taken MGE den? Did u include papers in professional lvl for dis diet cos i tink u can register two levels
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:

Okay.

So u aint writing MGe den? R u writing any papers in professional lvl too cos i fink u can nw writing two levels nw....
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by yengi: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
I have the soft copy of "cracking the case study". Drop your email address if you are interested

Please I need the soft copy roskiemerald@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by yengi: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
whizqueen:

Please am to write PSAF and MGE...study packs please... Email is roskiemerald@yahoo.com...
Thank you
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
All the best this diet..
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by ataurahman: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
teebaby1959:

pleasw I will like the solution to ican case study my email is teebaby_004@yahoo.co.uk

i need the solution too. send to my emai add ramkoll2006@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 1:05am On Nov 04, 2014
whizqueen:
@Kossyne wia av u bin its revision time, come lets talk oh.

Hi, Whizqueen, I won't be sitting the Nov diet, cos I was recently deployed to Kebbi State for NYSC. I felt really bad that I ve to forfeit the exam after all the sleepless nights but I know God has better plans for me, I will be sitting the next diet though. I wish you guys success and you will be remembered in my prayers.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 1:20am On Nov 04, 2014
bk2020:
I dnt get dis ican people self...u want materials? Go to acca website n download urself for free even videos self...on any topic or course u r takn. Bt u keep writing ur emails..wating for someone to send u sth OYO is ur case o..lazy students

Easy girl, we are all here to help each other. If we don't need help, then there is no point opening this thread. We ve all been in a situation where we have asked for help @ one point or the other. If you don't want to help, the least you could have done is to ignore the posts, than going to the length of calling names. We're are training to be professionals, pls let's conduct ourselves as such.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by cbn4main: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2014
ataurahman:

i need the solution too. send to my emai add ramkoll2006@yahoo.com. Thanks
There's no particular answer to the question, if there was, ICAN would have published a suggested solution . Lets try and understand this case study paper. For guidance, carefully go through the power point slides on "cracking the case"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.