Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? (15673 Views)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Chinom(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
1stCitizen:

Remain proud of all that was listed. I think your comment could have waited until you grow some intelligence and are able say you are proud of any of what I listed.

Return to Nigeria to be brutally murdered by your ilk who put vain wealth before their souls? Tufiaakwaa!!

You simply cannot afford to return. Period. Many qualified, successful and bigger Nigerians have returned. Many Nigerian professionals in US and Europe are applying for bank and telecom jobs in Nigeria. More will return when the private power companies fully take off.

How can you return when you're flipping burger in some eatery or hanging from a garbage truck. Naija is not meant for mor0ns like you. Besides, you're more likely to be murdered in The US than in Nigeria. Thought i saw you on CNN looting in Missouri. Poor soul !
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by ebonyjummy(f): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Seriously,I don't knw buh m xoxo proud to be a Nigerian?
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Alfred234(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Me proud to be Nigerian? I laff in roman numerals >sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chinom:

You simply cannot afford to return. Period. Many qualified, successful and bigger Nigerians have returned. Many Nigerian professionals in US and Europe are applying for bank and telecom jobs in Nigeria. More will return when the private power companies fully take off.

How can you return when you're flipping burger in some eatery or hanging from a garbage truck. Naija is not meant for mor0ns like you. Besides, you're more likely to be murdered in The US than in Nigeria. Thought i saw you on CNN looting in Missouri. Poor soul !

Hey itchy flea. My blokos is vermin free. Go suck a hairy one some where else. It took me 4 months to land when I jumped from your stupidity to the pit of your IQ. Your perception of those in diaspora suits your class. Every one overseas lives in the US and flips burgers. HHeeeeehheheheh!

Your parents deserve a nobel prize for raising a mumu spirit possesed olodo like you. Bank and telecoms jobs my as.re. Where bankers are treated like slaves and sacked at will without emoluments.heheheheheheh! You are a Mutated cockcroach

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by maestroferddi: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
wildguy: I think the question should be rephrased to "If you are standing in the midst of people from other countries, say France, Germany, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, South Africa, China, India" what about your country would you use to boast to them.

A French man would say that his country is one of tourists destination, they have car manufacturers, they produce wine, they have famous clothing lines.

A German would say that they produce machines and their standard of living is high.

A Canadian would say that people come to their country to study and their standard of living is high.

An Australian would say something about Kangaroos and their wildlife and their educational standard

A Chinese would say they manufacture almost anything

An Indian would say that they have one of the highest computer literates in the world and they produce Tricycles

They only thing I saw to be proud of among the posts was a comment about Chimamanda's novel and maybe something about producing oil which has even done more harm than good.

Truth is there is really nothing to boast about in Nigeria except probably for the name "Giant of Africa"
You bungled it.

As a Nigerian, you should boast in your innate ability to thrive amidst overwhelming odds.

You tell them that although they can flaunt their national achievements for now, that Nigeria is an emerging giant -
Greatness waiting to happen.

Tell them that the future will invariably belong to the brave.

Tell them Nigerians model bravery!
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by maestroferddi: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
1stCitizen:

Remain proud of all that was listed. I think your comment could have waited until you grow some intelligence and are able say you are proud of any of what I listed.

Return to Nigeria to be brutally murdered by your ilk who put vain wealth before their souls? Tufiaakwaa!!
Stay where you are, please.

We don't need you in Nigeria.

BTW, how old are you? No insult intended...
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by abbey621(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chinom:

I like the first part of your comment it definitely makes sense but the second part shows you still have much to learn, for example do you know that a person flipping burgers making minimum wage of $7.25 and working full time hours of 32 hours or more makes about $750 after taxes per month, that's about 120,000 naira per month. The job might look demeaning but the pay outweighs what most banks starts new employees with. The biggest problem I have with most Nigerians is that we confuse the nature of a job with it's relevance. I know many Nigerian graduates making less than 120,000 naira a month and yet they boast of working in banks or one misguided profession, never downgrade a fellow human being based on his or her profession without having all the facts!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by 9jalyte: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
joywendy:
yes, the most impossible things happen

like 200 girls missing for more than three months and haven't been brought back home, educated people drink water and salt for ebola, etc.

the list is endless

The only thing that will make me hate Nigeria is when it keeps producing people like you. You are a waste to your generation, cus it is obvious that nothing good can come from you. Just compare your comment and those of others. Fool!
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by satowind(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
chino25:

Okay bro, you're right. Please don't forget that I Chinonso Dike, I am also a Lunatic as well as a degenerate and nuisance to the human race.
Ebonyi state people wit there packagelessness. They should seperate u guys from igbo and gv u guys a new language. Onye Abakaliki
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by 9jalyte: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wonderlands: I can never be proud that I'm a nigeria, this deserted country! May God help us all!

And what are you doing in Nairaland. Here is for Nigerians, you can join chadland or sudanland.
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by ugoezeik(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
chuqudy: Because, na here God put me. God no put me for another place. So I like am for Naigeria. Gaskia. We get am for oil. We get am for cow. We get am for climate. Farm boku. No earthquake and tsunami. Yes, because

1. The Lord na my shepherd I dey kampe

2. E make me sidon for where beta dey flow and come put me next to stream make mai bodi thermacool

3. E panel beat mai soul come spray am white, come dey lead me dey go through express road of righteousness sake of hin name.

4. Walahi!, if I waka pass where arm robber, boko haram, Ebola, 419 and juju people boku, come even join okada reach valley of the shadow of death sef, mai bodi dey inside cloth.Your rod back bone dey comfort me.

5. You don prepare egusi and pounded yam make I chop with suya join. All mai enemies dey look waa waa. You rub me for head with anti ebola Vaseline intensive lotion. Mai cup na river Niger wey overflow hin bank.

6. True true, betta life and mercy go gum mai back till I quench. And man pikin go tanda for God house from lai lai to lai lai.

http://..com/ for more reasons why I like am for here.
Hhhhhhhhh bro i bin wan steal dis ur masterpiece but dis nokia torch wey i dey use no gri me copy, na den i com remember say stealing no gud, nahim i kukuma say: fada fgiv ur pikin sin.
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by eduxerxes: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chinom:

I think you are a very stoopid person. Get the phuck out of Nigeria and never come back. Ediots like u turn my stomach.
Behold one of the non-entities that make up Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
maestroferddi: Stay where you are, please.

We don't need you in Nigeria.

BTW, how old are you? No insult intended...

Old enough to know how proud you are of the sh.it you face daily in that aberration of a country . May God enable you and your descendants to remain proud of it forever. No insult intended.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by maestroferddi: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
abbey621:

I like the first part of your comment it definitely makes sense but the second part shows you still have much to learn, for example do you know that a person flipping burgers making minimum wage of $7.25 and working full time hours of 32 hours or more makes about $750 after taxes per month, that's about 120,000 naira per month. The job might look demeaning but the pay outweighs what most banks starts new employees with. The biggest problem I have with most Nigerians is that we confuse the nature of a job with it's relevance. I know many Nigerian graduates making less than 120,000 naira a month and yet they boast of working in banks or one misguided profession, never downgrade a fellow human being based on his or her profession without having all the facts!
I am afraid your evaluation/analysis is also skewed.

It is not as if I am supporting the vilification of any kind of labour, but someone needs to tell the plain truth.

The attitude of most Nigerians overseas is pretty objectionable. It is so easy to see through the blatant pretense and unreasonableness.

Why is that the moment some Nigerians get aboard airplanes and find themselves overseas, they would start denigrating their country and acting strange?

Do you get to see this silliness among the Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Americans, Koreans etc who all have sizable immigrant communities overseas? What is actually wrong with we Africans?

Let's take the case of flipping burgers above, would the same person bad-mouthing Nigeria be humble enough to take up the same job in Nigeria with the same remuneration as in the US?

The answer to the above is a no. But the moment the Nigerian goes abroad, he would condescend to do an otherwise menial job without complaining.

The next thing is to start painting a false picture of life in a foreign country: how he is picking gold off the streets of America.

Gullible and hapless people would readily buy the pipe dream and collapse their arrangements in Nigeria to jet off to Eldorado!

It is only when the harsh realities of life in an unfriendly environment begin to stare them in the face that they would understand that they were had in the first instance.

Meanwhile, the emphasis should have been on hard work and determination from the outset regardless of where one finds themselves.
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by maestroferddi: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
1stCitizen:

Old enough to know how proud you are of the sh.it you face daily in that aberration of a country . May God enable you and your descendants to remain proud of it forever. No insult intended.
I will give you an old African proverb:

"It is only a lazyman that would so much indulge himself in the warmth of another man's fire as to forget making his own."

Nigeria is a hell-hole, shit-hole bla bla bla...

So was China, Germany Japan, South Korea and to some extent India after the Second World War.

Where are those nations today? Did the Germans emigrate to the UK and US to serve as second class citizens to their conquerors?

Now, you should know the answer to the above. They all stayed put to develop their nations like the Biblical Moses that elected to stick with his people in their Egyptian servitude/bondage than enjoy the pleasures of sin for a reason.

Do you really ask yourself what the decades of emigration to other climes benefited Africa?

Anyway, it is a genetic thing. The blackman has been deemed notoriously hedonistic. Momentary pleasure is the chief goal...
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by abbey621(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
maestroferddi: I am afraid your evaluation/analysis is also skewed.

It is not as if I am supporting the vilification of any kind of labour, but someone needs to tell the plain truth.

The attitude of most Nigerians overseas is pretty objectionable. It is so easy to see through the blatant pretense and unreasonableness.

Why is that the moment some Nigerians get aboard airplanes and find themselves overseas, they would start denigrating their country and acting strange?

Do you get to see this silliness among the Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Americans, Koreans etc who all have sizable immigrant communities overseas? What is actually wrong with we Africans?

Let's take the case of flipping burgers above, would the same person bad-mouthing Nigeria be humble enough to take up the same job in Nigeria with the same remuneration as in the US?

The answer to the above is a no. But the moment the Nigerian goes abroad, he would condescend to do an otherwise menial job without complaining.

The next thing is to start painting a false picture of life in a foreign country: how he is picking gold off the streets of America.

Gullible and hapless people would readily buy the pipe dream and collapse their arrangements in Nigeria to jet off to Eldorado!

It is only when the harsh realities of life in an unfriendly environment begin to stare them in the face that they would understand that they were had in the first instance.

Meanwhile, the emphasis should have been on hard work and determination from the outset regardless of where one finds themselves.

Once again I will acknowledge the fact that you made some good points but the parts in bold are just ridiculous. 1. Americans are the most critiqing set of people in the world, they sue for anything and are very quick to cry foul play. Trust me I work with them everyday. 2. If a company hires individuals to flip burgers in Nigeria and is willing to pay them 120,000 naira, I can bet you a lot of graduates would jump at the offer, forget the job, it's all about the pay. The reason many Nigerians abroad bad mouth Nigeria is because they have real and credible reasons to do so, let's be honest Nigeria is not exactly the land of milk and honey. I remember a friend of mine who left 9ja over 10 years ago finally decided to visit 9ja only for him and his family to be robbed at gunpoint, he vowed never to return to 9ja, can you honestly tell such a person that Nigeria is worth being proud of

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by maestroferddi: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
abbey621:

Once again I will acknowledge the fact that you made some good points but the parts in bold are just ridiculous. 1. Americans are the most critiqing set of people in the world, they sue for anything and are very quick to cry foul play. Trust me I work with them everyday. 2. If a company hires individuals to flip burgers in Nigeria and is willing to pay them 120,000 naira, I can bet you a lot of graduates would jump at the offer, forget the job, it's all about the pay. The reason many Nigerians abroad bad mouth Nigeria is because they have real and credible reasons to do so, let's be honest Nigeria is not exactly the land of milk and honey. I remember a friend of mine who left 9ja over 10 years ago finally decided to visit 9ja only for him and his family to be robbed at gunpoint, he vowed never to return to 9ja, can you honestly tell such a person that Nigeria is worth being proud of
You are evidently missing the point.

No-one said Nigerians should be docile. Maybe you are confusing assertiveness with rabid negativity and indiscretion.

Americans are assertive and vocal but such traits stop at the instance of allegiance and patriotism to their motherland.

It is almost inconceivable to see an American casting aspersions on America and her institutions. Wherever they are, they believe that they are the best. Whatever anyone else does, they benchmark America as the reference point.

Does the foregoing mean that Americans don't have issues with their country and some of their domestic and foreign policies? The answer is no. They have just been groomed to cultivate a positive disposition to their country.

The point I was making on the burger issue is that a typical Nigerian wouldn't devote the same level of hardwork and dedication were he to get the same opportunity in Nigeria. He would pooh-pooh the job and consider it menial but the moment he gets overseas he would do the same job with zeal and gusto.

So what we need to inculcate is an attitudinal change that can enhance productivity and personal effectiveness and not fantasy about life in America.

There is no land of milk and honey in our material world. Even in the streets of America, there are muggings and armed robberies. We are not saying the authorities should be tardy in providing adequate security of lives and properties, but it is still what I have been saying.

That one left Nigeria ten years ago should not mean that one should forget the realities on ground. Even in the sanest of climes, security consciousness is still a very practical attribute.

No developed country evolved overnight. Granted there are many grey areas, but quantifiable progress is being made.

How many Nigerians would sacrifice what Americans give up to keep their nation at the forefront of global leadership?

Let's start asking for what we can do for our fatherland and not necessarily the other way round.

If we start doing the above, we shall get there.
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
maestroferddi: I will give you an old African proverb:

"It is only a lazyman that would so much indulge himself in the warmth of another man's fire as to forget making his own."

Nigeria is a hell-hole, shit-hole bla bla bla...

So was China, Germany Japan, South Korea and to some extent India after the Second World War.

Where are those nations today? Did the Germans emigrate to the UK and US to serve as second class citizens to their conquerors?

Now, you should know the answer to the above. They all stayed put to develop their nations like the Biblical Moses that elected to stick with his people in their Egyptian servitude/bondage than enjoy the pleasures of sin for a reason.

Do you really ask yourself what the decades of emigration to other climes benefited Africa?

Anyway, it is a genetic thing. The blackman has been deemed notoriously hedonistic. Momentary pleasure is the chief goal...

You see why Nigeria will forever remain the way it is or even get worse. This same corrupt mentality you have just displayed. If I may borrow from your genetic analysis, It is only in Nigeria you see what is bad and try to paint in as good....maybe you are right and that is.... the black man will forever celebrate mediocrity to high heavens. Tell me one thing about Nigeria that makes you proud.

This is why Nigerians can never revolt over anything abysmal. We suffer and smile. The nations that had bloody revolutions to change the political status quo in their countries were simply fed up with the way thing were going. They condemned and said it the way it was, took to the streets and defied bullets to ensure there was positive change. What do you do? come in here to act divinely patriotic. Carry on.

You believe everyone that emigrates to other countries are treated like second class citizens. I can only offer pity to such blissful ignorance. I can only tell you this..... It will be better to be treated like a third class citizen elsewhere than like an animal in your own country.

maestroferddi: "It is only a lazyman that would so much indulge himself in the warmth of another man's fire as to forget making his own."
LET ME HELP YOU RE-PHRASE YOUR OBSELETE PARABLE.
It is only a wise man that takes advantage of another person's fire very far away than make fire in the devil's den

The Germans you mentioned somehow formed one of the largest groups that emigrated to what is now called America.

I gave up a long time ago when I got well meaning friends abroad, pulled funds together and tried to invest in that country to create jobs and value for us stakeholders only to be cheated by every staff/government officials and a staff murdered in broad day light in a robbery operation that lasted an hour without police intervention.....only for the evil Nigerian police to come later to start demanding for money to do their duties we were being taxed for. Sorry for you....I have nothing to be proud about that country.

It took another Nigerian in diaspora to develop drugs to treat ebola. Why did he succeed? Ask yourself? He stayed away from the devils den and got the tools he needed. Is he more intelligent than local scientists? Absolutely NOT!!! However if he was in Nigeria, he would have been frustrated by the entire society(Govt, Police, dishonest relatives and friends, devilish suppliers, evil staff, robbers, kidnappers & ritualists) by now. Please shift go corner and be proud of the mediocrity abound your environment.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by joywendy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
9jalyte:
The only thing that will make me hate Nigeria is when it keeps producing people like you. You are a waste to your generation, cus it is obvious that nothing good can come from you. Just compare your comment and those of others. Fool!
lolz, you are kidding right? people like me or people like you who can't mind their business and face the reality of what Nigeria has become over the few years? then keep hating, its none of my business. Only fools insult people who they don't know without any proof to backup their claims. Also look at others and their comment and look at yours and tell me who the real fool is. I guess you should know already, let this be the last time you ever quote me! Nonsense! #smh

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by NobleG1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Why would any idi*ot be proud of a failed State?
Only corrupt politicians, govt. employees, the administration and sycophantic friends of this corrupt administration would be very proud to be Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by rutibaby(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Because I can't deny d fact dat I'm a Nigerian.

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by adesbreath: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Because here in Nigeria we resolve to murder the whys but for decades and decades we fall hands down by the repetition of our way of lives...we cry we mourn.... we are helpless in our own strength.... we even ask objects for answers.... help us God...

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Pasca07: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
maestroferddi: You are evidently missing the point.

No-one said Nigerians should be docile. Maybe you are confusing assertiveness with rabid negativity and indiscretion.

Americans are assertive and vocal but such traits stop at the instance of allegiance and patriotism to their motherland.

It is almost inconceivable to see an American casting aspersions on America and her institutions. Wherever they are, they believe that they are the best. Whatever anyone else does, they benchmark America as the reference point.

Does the foregoing mean that Americans don't have issues with their country and some of their domestic and foreign policies? The answer is no. They have just been groomed to cultivate a positive disposition to their country.

The point I was making on the burger issue is that a typical Nigerian wouldn't devote the same level of hardwork and dedication were he to get the same opportunity in Nigeria. He would pooh-pooh the job and consider it menial but the moment he gets overseas he would do the same job with zeal and gusto.

So what we need to inculcate is an attitudinal change that can enhance productivity and personal effectiveness and not fantasy about life in America.

There is no land of milk and honey in our material world. Even in the streets of America, there are muggings and armed robberies. We are not saying the authorities should be tardy in providing adequate security of lives and properties, but it is still what I have been saying.

That one left Nigeria ten years ago should not mean that one should forget the realities on ground. Even in the sanest of climes, security consciousness is still a very practical attribute.

No developed country evolved overnight. Granted there are many grey areas, but quantifiable progress is being made.

How many Nigerians would sacrifice what Americans give up to keep their nation at the forefront of global leadership?

Let's start asking for what we can do for our fatherland and not necessarily the other way round.

If we start doing the above, we shall get there.
Are u sure u are alright?pls i need perfect answer because with all the gibberish you just spewed out it shows you are sick.
I doubt if you even live in nigeria,your assertion is baseless,pls visit all the deadly lebanesse factories in nigeria and see how graduates are suffering with meagre amount of salary which is not less than 17-22 thousand naira per month with 12-13 hours work perday with hard labour

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by skasski: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nigerians are smartest people in the world by most tests.
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Pasca07: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
1stCitizen:

You see why Nigeria will forever remain the way it is or even get worse. This same corrupt mentality you have just displayed. If I may borrow from your genetic analysis, It is only in Nigeria you see what is bad and try to paint in as good....maybe you are right and that is.... the black man will forever celebrate mediocrity to high heavens. Tell me one thing about Nigeria that makes you proud.

This is why Nigerians can never revolt over anything abysmal. We suffer and smile. The nations that had bloody revolutions to change the political status quo in their countries were simply fed up with the way thing were going. They condemned and said it the way it was, took to the streets and defied bullets to ensure there was positive change. What do you do? come in here to act divinely patriotic. Carry on.

You believe everyone that emigrates to other countries are treated like second class citizens. I can only offer pity to such blissful ignorance. I can only tell you this..... It will be better to be treated like a third class citizen elsewhere than like an animal in your own country.

It is only a wise man that takes advantage of another person's fire very far away than make fire in the devil's den

The Germans you mentioned somehow formed one of the largest groups that emigrated to what is now called America.

I gave up a long time ago when I got well meaning friends abroad, pulled funds together and tried to invest in that country to create jobs and value for us stakeholders only to be cheated by every staff/government officials and a staff murdered in broad day light in a robbery operation that lasted an hour without police intervention.....only for the evil Nigerian police to come later to start demanding for money to do their duties we were being taxed for. Sorry for you....I have nothing to be proud about that country.

It took another Nigerian in diaspora to develop drugs to treat ebola. Why did he succeed? Ask yourself? He stayed away from the devils den and got the tools he needed. Is he more intelligent than local scientists? Absolutely NOT!!! However if he was in Nigeria, he would have been frustrated by the entire society(Govt, Police, dishonest relatives and friends, devilish suppliers, evil staff, robbers, kidnappers & ritualists) by now. Please shift go corner and be proud of the mediocrity abound your environment.
1billion likes for u

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by maestroferddi: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pasca07: Are u sure u are alright?pls i need perfect answer because with all the gibberish you just spewed out it shows you are sick.
I doubt if you even live in nigeria,your assertion is baseless,pls visit all the deadly lebanesse factories in nigeria and see how graduates are suffering with meagre amount of salary which is not less than 17-22 thousand naira per month with 12-13 hours work perday with hard labour
I see. You want to be hired by General Electric as a technical expert...

You don't want to be exploited by unscrupulous Asian slave-drivers..

Lofty ideas...

Then just take a look at your aptitude.

Now whose fault is it that you cannot analyse and comprehend a basic thesis and make a compelling rejoinder?

Does it not say something that you allow impoverished Asians to come and lord it over you in your country when you have an innumerable army of compatriots in the diaspora regaling you with tales on how London is situate in outer space and New York is the very capital of utopia?

My friend it is time to use your head and stop finger-pointing...
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Pasca07: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
maestroferddi: I see. You want to be hired by General Electric as a technical expert...

You don't to be exploited by unscrupulous Asian slave-drivers..

Lofty ideas...

Then just take a look at your aptitude.

Now whose fault is it that you cannot analyse and comprehend a basic thesis and make a compelling rejoinder.

Does it say something that you allow impoverished Asians to come lord it over you in your country when you have an innumerable army of compatriots in the diaspora regaling with tales on how London is situate in outer space and New York is the very capital of utopia?

My friend it is time to use your head and stop finger-pointing...
i have already dumped this trash u wrote above inside a waste dusbin.
Imagine other countries are living like a king in this entity called nigeria due to the non-challant attitude of our leaders while you as a citizen of the country are threated like animal not even like a third class citizen...
Your so called leaders don't even believe in nigeria let alone someone like u.......

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by maestroferddi: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
1stCitizen:

Make we no waste too much grammar.

Try and get an alternate citizenship and revoke that of Nigeria.

By that way, you will be saving us the whining and griping.

Those who are keen to actively contribute to the development of Nigeria know what to do and say.

They are difference-makers. They are change agents. They are silent achievers. They are involved.
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Mattin(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
The fact that I hate the Naija Government attitude to the plight of the masses does not mean I hate Nigeria...I will forever love Nigeria till I die! Thou a country full of delusions, irrational behaviour and all forms of atrocities...things will ever get better even thou 'The beautiful ones are not yet born'

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by Smooyis(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Proud ko, proud ni.
Re: Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? by alexiej(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
errrmmm... who says I'm proud to be a Nigerian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hey See More About Igala People / Kola Nut Ritual In Igboland / Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.