Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Do You Really Love to Do? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Really Love to Do? (20335 Views)

Career Change Ideas - 7 Ways To Find Out What You Really Want To Do / Talents And Skills: What Are You Really Good At Doing? / Do You Really Love Your Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by eslynera(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2006
i love eatin ice-cream tongue
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Outkast(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2006
Music is my life, I eat, breath and drink music. It's helped out a lot with situations that I had to overcome, can't live without it

I write, I'm constantly writing, it's the only way I keep sane. I'm not very good at talking or expressing my self through words so that's what I do
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by babwilms(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2006
Me i love
1) Playing football
2)Mathematics

Now i've lost passion for them, thanks to my engineering methodology teacher and people that i play football with coz they play without no passion. It destroyed my game.

Now i love to
1)Love shearing my knowledge with people
2)Love to think and device a way to make life better for a common citizen in Nigeria
3)Listening to music and watching movies that gives wisdom expecially the yoruba songs and movies.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by GUNNER(f): 8:21pm On May 02, 2006
i love soccer and listening to music grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by bolex(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2006
Am addicted to music and internet

I also ,,, dhhhannngg , I love hanging around with the opposite sex

It makes me more matured

grin cool
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Rottweiler(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2006
I love travelling by road in my car. I do it alone most times. Drive from Port Harcourt to Lagos on a Saturday and return next day. It's stressful but I enjoy it. Encountered all sorts on the way.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by shadex1(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2006
MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC I LOVE MUSIC CANT DO WITHOUT MUSIC ADDICTED TO MUSIC WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MUSIC AND I LOVE SOCCER
BUT I LOVE MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by funloving(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2006
sleep,browse the internet,watch movies and comedies and then sleep again
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by sade511(f): 12:12am On May 03, 2006
Dancing, stepping, laughing, being with my friends, listening to music, being on the computer, eating, and sleeping.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by BellaRouge(f): 2:14am On May 03, 2006
I love to play tennis! It's one of the few sports that I like. I also love to read, listen to music and do outdoor-related stuff.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by emmie4j(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2006
Can I get to my room, can I lay down on my bed, can I wrap myself with my warm blankets, can I , umm , SNORE!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Aduraseyi(f): 12:47pm On May 03, 2006
I love writing,my journal is like my bestest frend,thats where all d emotions,thoughts,plans,goals,hopes and things go. wink wink.
I also love reading novels,4rm romantic ones to detective novels,magazines,inspirational books.
I love helping people and letting them realise theyve got a shoulder to lean on even though i find it hard to trust people.
I LOVE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!Jeez!!!!!Dey r exceptionally cute beings, i wish i was still a baby,, on second thoughts,maybe no smiley smiley
I love dancing,cant really dance though but i can singgggggggggggg
I love staying indoor,cant be bothered going to parties but hey,i party wen i need to.
I love ssooooooooo many things.God help me! smiley smiley

yes,d children bit is my profession, i love wat am doing grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by maki(f): 3:58pm On May 03, 2006
having house parties for every little events

birthday parties, survieval parties, new job parties, change of environment parties

you name it grin
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by kimba(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2006
what I love to do? hmmmm

more:
1) google.com is my default home page, so I love the internet, its my first get-away from the realities of life.
2) I love pictures, so me and my camera and my laptop, its picture taking time,
3) gimme a piano, and i could become the next R&B band leader
4) if the above are not possible, a pen and paper, and my poetry and rhymes begin flowing
5) really, i love keeping children busy,
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by gbadex1(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2006
what i really love to do? shucks, i love to sketch!! it's been my talent. i've tried to push and supress it for a long time but it keeps coming back. i love anything that has to do with fine-art. as at JSS3/SS1 i sketched only manga/anime characters (then Samurai X was my fave. followed by Ninja Scroll), i just llove sketching, at times i do it subconsciously because it's more than just what i love to do. it's a passion. it's a God-sent gift. i once remebe in SS2 when a classmate destroyed one of my drawings. i almost broke his head over it. when it comes to art, i do so with it passionately.

another thiing i love to do is make music.  

of recent i love working with computers. for some time now, i've had some keen interest in mac computers. i visit age-old articles, blogs and generally information about macs on the net. (i'm even thinking of developing my own OS tongue). praying God would make it possible and let it come to pass.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by doggs(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2006
i luv to DANCE.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by segedoo(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2006
i love tha arts - painting and martial arts especially, poetry
and writing - songs , thoughts ,ideas and wisdom tips
i love singing
and i love the internet
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by VanessaB(f): 6:48pm On May 05, 2006
TALK ABOUT JESUS,

Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by beyonce1(f): 3:37am On May 06, 2006
I love being in love, cos it brings the best out of me. Call me a RUTH but that 's d truth.

I could do anything very creative, sing most especially shopping and surf meen I wish I could make a career out of this !
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by eveseh(f): 9:48am On May 06, 2006
i love singing the most and i wanna be a singer i write my own songs

i love dancing too
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by eslynera(f): 10:59pm On May 06, 2006
i've got a secret talent: singin, that no ones' figure it out.
I make ma songs too, singin is just wat's always meant 4 me.
I also like acting, i think it's fun. kiss
I love hanging out with ma homies, coz they get you havin fun.
I love reading novels, they make me think.(i hate maaaaaatttttthhsss!!!!!! angry)
I love being on Nairaland, no matter wat.
I love stayin at home. there many things that keep me busy. wink
I love travellin, not just sittin ma a$$ 24 hours at home on ma school holidays, i'd rather see some otha kingdoms/palaces. cheesy
I love going out for a swim, though i'm not the most experteeeessssttttt!!!! but it's fun (i just hate when water runs in ma nose for godsakes. undecided, that's the only thing i hate about.?
I love playin the guiter, it makes me love singin more, coz sometimes i make sudden songs out of playin it.) smileys
I love chattin with friends on the phone. smiley
I love people who beef me, coz i ignore them so badly, till they feel embarrassed! grin
I love recieving special peoples' calls, it keeps ma day shining. smiley kiss
I love reading biographies of different celebrities, i think it's news knowing.
I love communicating with people that sorround me.
I love doin silly tricks. cheesy grin +jokes+tikkling grin
I love thinkin before i do stoughs. smiley
I love knowing the reality about my friends.
I love ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM
U SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM: ICE CREAM!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love hard workin
I love watchin movies.
I love visitin websites/forums.
I love meetin new friends.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by lordimpaq(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2006
one, i love to play soccer, soccer is everything to me,

two i love network design and configuration, its just nice to configure devices on a network and troubleshoot,

and i love praising God, and hearing lovely praises,
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by eslynera(f): 12:01pm On May 07, 2006
AMEN
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by tipsy289(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2006
Me music 1st, i try listen to a lot from Garage to Dance,my ears are tuned.Then with my career, i love cars like shit, i watch like all car shows on ESPN and BBC prime. I wish i had the opportunity to test drive all of them if not own all of them.
I love sports(watch and playn),problem am not too much of a player in any game but Bball,Tennis(lawn and table),football and tracks and yeah badminton(best player in school in Junior sec)
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by maki(f): 11:06am On May 10, 2006
hanging out with peeps
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:18am On May 10, 2006
@Esly ---- That's a really long list of things you love to do!!! cheesy

I Love Partying!! Party! Party!! Party!!!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by naijacutee(f): 10:58pm On May 14, 2006
I love nairaland.com
Seun please can I have your site for free? I'll lease it out and make you tons of money I promise
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by deoyel25(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2006
Well, I love doing many things. I love music generally but more importantly, I have a passion for jazz. I like any form of jazz. I wish to create my own jazz. I am on the way. I now have a keyboard. Not only that, I like animations and I love to create my own animations. I also like graphics design, photography and modelling. All these have a little to do with my major field. I will be glad if I am a professional in all these things I have passions for. wink
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Oracle(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2006
i really love to do things that have to do with entertainment, social life etc
like singing iv got my own songs, writing poems, movies and reading novels only
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by sammiek1(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2006
I love music alot, though i can'n sing.
I also love the company of pretty girls.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by queen2(f): 4:04pm On May 22, 2006
love playing drum kik
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nia: 6:38am On May 24, 2006
LOL, someone mentioned that their problem is continuity, I can definitely relate. There's a lot of things I think about and wonder if i could be great/exceptional at, if only I'd spend more time practicing.

For example,
        Football/Soccer--this is prolly one of the few things I've really stuck with, but I still don't dedicate enough time to it. I started playing when I was young and in Naija and when I moved abroad, I still continued to play, but not as much
Dancing---I took some dance lessons (ballet, tap, etc, ) and even though I enjoy them, I stopped going, partly cause i felt like dancing made you too self-centered/self-counscious and I didn't want to be like that (something about always making sure your body is in the right shape, not too fat, to be specific) LOL.
Swimming--I thought of being a professional swimmer, but I eventually got bored and quit
Writing-- i've written some things, abandoned them, then gone back to thrash them all, these days I don't even bother unless it's compulsory.
Reading--I still read, although not like I use to, but I always try to read, mostly political novels now, though.
Singing-I am always in some singing group or something, so I still do this

All of these are not even part of my future career goal (which is in the medical field).

My ultimate goal, though, is to get a pilot's license when I can fully dedicate the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland / Julius Berger Sacks 120 Staff Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.