Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (31480 Views)

30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home / 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by tunde1200(m): 4:54am On Aug 15, 2014
GBAM

Chylo: What a joke!

Military commanders who have no modern understanding of warfare. How can your men keep getting ambushed time and time again. No recon, no advanced planning and strategy, just anywhere belle face? Too bad.

If even one US soldier dies uselessly, dere will be an inquiry. Here, we are loosing our men, not to a better enemy, but to bad leadership. RIP to the unknown soldier.

3 Likes

Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by expert1000: 4:58am On Aug 15, 2014
They are jst fulfillin dia promise.“They said they will mak Nigeria ungovernable 4 Mr President“ Now they also said “is either Mr President flushes Boko Haram by october 2014 or 4get 2015 elections“ Wot nxt wil they say? We are waitin.Our GOD no dey sleep o
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by hushmail: 4:58am On Aug 15, 2014
to lose 30 men in a week to a ragtag army like BH is indeed sad news

Naija army re strategise

how come they r always ambushed? When d media report army wives blocking roads u think BH no hear?
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by Missy89(f): 5:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Why would anyone want to join a ragtag army ?
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by ElekeNtioba: 5:07am On Aug 15, 2014
'Nigeria hath murder'd sleep, and therefore d North shall sleep no more; Borno shall sleep no more.'

#theFowlHasComeHomeToRoost
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by LMAyedun(m): 5:10am On Aug 15, 2014
sammieguze: Mtcheeew. RIP jare
Na by force to say RIP?
Whats "RIP jare"?
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by cool318(m): 5:13am On Aug 15, 2014
Where are the Jet fighters they Promised by 1st week of August.
Even when somebody on this Forum has suggested where to buy Latest Fighter jets at a cheap rate.
Nigeria, These young Soldiers BLOOD you are Sharing.....

1 Like

Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by Osama10(m): 5:14am On Aug 15, 2014
Normally when naija news says 30, I usually multiply by 3.

They are champions in watering down the figures.

What does it really take to equip our soldiers properly?

1 Like

Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by Kirinwa: 5:16am On Aug 15, 2014
If this report is true it simply means the military sent to combat it is not enough. How can you tell me you sent some to point B only for them to get info that their military headquaters are under attack thereby retreating and spoiling whatever impact they may have made. Does it mean we lack enough soldiers against external aggression.

That means benin Republic self can challenge Nigeria.What about our airforce. What about those sent on peace keeping operations? They should rather ask for reinforcements outside Borno.
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by Afroconnect: 5:23am On Aug 15, 2014
We must continue on the offensivee even if. Million Nigerians die-we must continue to kill these slaves of Arabs from our lands,we must kill all their fmilies and supporters.

Mr President where are the helicopter gunships and fighter jets...too slow.

We are over 100million youths let's recruit more personnel, and kill them all.
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by ElekeNtioba: 5:24am On Aug 15, 2014
cool318: Where are the Jet fighters they Promised by 1st week of August.
Even when somebody on this Forum has suggested where to buy Latest Fighter jets at a cheap rate.
Nigeria, These young Soldiers BLOOD you are Sharing.....

lol which place did he suggest??
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by Layolaw(f): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2014
RIP to the dead, i pray God to guide and direct our army to conquer this BH in Jesus name
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by englishmart(m): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2014
Something tells me our military men need protection from ifa. Bullet proofs Ain't good enough
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by Respect01(m): 5:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Possible insurgent !!!!!! honestly I doubt it if u are not an insurgent. if u are not, then you like there stupid motive. how could a reasonable person be making this kind of useless comment let me tell you this, The NIGERIAN ARMY is doing a very .....very...very ..GOOD Job!!!! and I pray the almighty God KEEP THEM SAFE. take note of these : 1) the officers and men of the NIGERIAN ARMY are in the bush, for us to be safe to certain extent in the town. 2) they left there family, so u and I could be with our family.......(I'm about crying).....3) they stand in the sun, so u and I could stay in a cool environment....4) they are awake at night, so we could sleep like a baby. let me stop here I believe if you can think right you'll know these guyz are out there for our sake...I pray the almighty God will keep our soldiers safe.....RIP to The KIA......I Love Army ......I love Nigeria
DEGREE2466: They should die very well. Nigeria soldiers are just nuisants to this country. When it comes to fighting the insurgents they become weak but if it comes to the civilians, there you will see their strenght. Bunch of wicked animals.

Truth is, nigeria police is now better than nigeria army both in corruption and vigilance.

1 Like

Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by kingthreat(m): 6:04am On Aug 15, 2014
What the Nigerian army lacks is intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by sunsky29(m): 6:06am On Aug 15, 2014
Na mehn waitn those soldier men dey do for port harcourt barrack?? Na only to dey move around wt oil companies ogas at d top n madams below.......I v an uncle still surviving in d army at borno.d gallant soldier calls like once in two weeks.n most time he says our news men n women are lieing dt they just cook up a story just for their papers to sell.by d way,who says naija army is ill equiped? Yes I myt blv but my uncle uses M16 n hz a mem of the special force.those soldiers boko kills dies frm either RPGs at s battle front or those machine guns mounted on top of APCs.my uncle tld us dat.he says boko boys,wen fighting,fights like mad men n waste bullets,but my uncle says naija soldiers keep to positions while fighting..but retreats wen d mad men are getting too close wt dia madness.he says these days he rarely hears of soldiers running outta battle....naija army fights with sense,boko fights wit extra odinary madness like people wey don take coke for nose.and be shoutn alllau akbr.by d way,I dnt worry,cos my uncle tld us a cov op is been planed for gwoza hills n sambisa.he fought wen boko came to dia barracks,he fought at bama near shekqu's house in 2013.he's still surviving wt d friend he joind d army wt some years ago..

1 Like

Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by MrAladin: 6:10am On Aug 15, 2014
DEGREE2466: They should die very well. Nigeria soldiers are just nuisants to this country. When it comes to fighting the insurgents they become weak but if it comes to the civilians, there you will see their strenght. Bunch of wicked animals.

Truth is, nigeria police is now better than nigeria army both in corruption and vigilance.

If not for one thing i would have called you an i-diot in capital letter.
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by nonjebose(m): 6:12am On Aug 15, 2014
This man says 'it was only a joke' for BH to hoist their flag in Gwoza!!!
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by jamace(m): 6:15am On Aug 15, 2014
strangest:

I suspect moles in the army, they need to be fished out with their heads hanged on a stake

Sure there are.

Combination of politics and quest for money have ruined the military and in extension military operations. I pity the godfatherless soldiers being used for these suicide operations. Most soldiers now lobby through their godfathers not to be posted to Bornu. The Nigeria way rears its ugly head even in the military.
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by misterjosh(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2014
The casualties one d side of d Nigerian is just too high. If truly d town has been taken over by those boko peeps, a air strike wuld av been much more beta with d ground troop coming in afterwards to clear the remnants of these boko pple.
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by nkenu(m): 6:29am On Aug 15, 2014
May the soules of the gallant soldirs who pay the ultimate price for the peace of this nation rest in perfect peace AMEN!!!! Nigerians, we must all unite to make this only country we have a better place for all of us to live in. We must unite to fight this war. This country has never been in this war state like now; not even in the time of the civil. If only you know how many miltary men that have paid the supreme price to keep Nigeria one for the past 5 years of this Boko Haram war, you will then appriciate the effort of the military who are also Nigerians like you and I, and who are also our brothers, friends, uncles, cousins, nephews, Dads, etc. Those living in the North Eastern part of this country will understand what I am talking about. This killings must come to an end now. May God help this our beloved and only country we have " NIGERIA" Amen!!!
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by onatisi(m): 6:29am On Aug 15, 2014

this is an outstanding display of hereditary stupid in a public forum .
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by Bitojoe(m): 6:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Stop wasting this army boys.get them correct ammunition.
Let air force also attack them from the air.
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 15, 2014

DOKPEMU HAS SPOKEN,..GBAGHAM..GBAGHAM..
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by Nestor021: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Hello friends, due to advancement in technology, I have decided to develop an Android application for our great Felicity Global Forum which can be installed on any android device and used conveniently to access our forum for fresh and latest updates.
The App is FREE and very easy to navigate.

Features:
View fresh and latest updates
Create new topic
Reply to post
Invite friends
Share with friends
Chat with your friends for free
Place free adverts and lots more...

Today, am glad to inform you that our Felicity Global Forum Android App is ready for downloading. Click to download www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=60c79ee8

Currently, am developing for more platform like Nokia, BlackBerry, iPhone and others. They will be available once am done. But for now, enjoy it on Android devices.

Thank You...

Enjoy And Share!!!
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2014
I post same tin one useless super mode remove am ..
I no no which ooo too BT all I no is Ogun go remove DAT goatish super crazy mode
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by sarutobie(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2014

you and the other coward that liked your post are lower than the lowest scum on this God given earth...reading this bullcrap I will rather trust the average nigerian soldier than the average nigerian civillian on the street atleast they aint no cowards.
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by sojopikin: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2014

for this rubbish u jst posted here,ur family will all die of EBOLA,maggotts will burst out of their eyes,I dnt blame u,untill misfortune befails u and your family,that's when you will undastand what it means to be in the frontline.I don't care being banned,but someone needs to return this lost animal back to the zoo where he came from.

2 Likes

Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by onatisi(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2014
sojopikin: for this rubbish u jst posted here,ur family will all die of EBOLA,maggotts will burst out of their eyes,I dnt blame u,untill misfortune befails u and your family,that's when you will undastand what it means to be in the frontline.I don't care being banned,but someone needs to return this lost animal back to the zoo where he came from.
amen and amen .
Re: 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. by yintopinto: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2014
[God punish ur papa.quote author=DEGREE2466]They should die very well. Nigeria soldiers are just nuisants to this country. When it comes to fighting the insurgents they become weak but if it comes to the civilians, there you will see their strenght. Bunch of wicked animals.

Truth is, nigeria police is now better than nigeria army both in corruption and vigilance.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You / Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle / Donald Trump Blast African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.