Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You (5508 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Crocz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
temigracie: ...i ll just smile n dats all....n if he asked me y am nt responding....i ll tell him i appreciate his love for me....n i wish i can reciprocate it one day...atleast,am giving him hope at dat moment...
Even when it's a false hope?...why don't you just say it to his face and let him get over it..anyways, Game of Thrones is best movie like ever..if you've not watch it, you have been missing like a girl that has never climax before

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dygeasy: So you need help in helping you to friendzone a guy?

I won't help. That guy might be my brother.

Make I no throw stone for market make e con go meet my family member tongue cheesy
Hehehehehheheheh.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Crocz:
Even when it's a false hope?...why don't you just say it to his face and let him get over it..anyways, Game of Thrones is best movie like ever..if you've not watch it, you have been missing like a girl that has never climax before
..lol...
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
From experience cos I hear it all d time, guys come nd tell me dey love me nd am like wait maybe by next year d feeling will be mutual. OP in ur case u can tell d person he s too gud for u. Hehehe
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Crocz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay: From experience cos I hear it all d time, guys come nd tell me dey love me nd am like wait maybe by next year d feeling will be mutual. OP in ur case u can tell d person he s too gud for u. Hehehe
Next year?...looooool
It's funny how some men tell a lady they just met they love them
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
I smile and say 'I'm aware' in such a way it would sound like a compliment...like am short of words. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by jstringz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
funny.... this happened to me last week

I didnt say nufin when she said it. I was jes luking like lukmon

At the back of my mind I was like dont this gurl understand "we can only be friends"?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Crocz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I smile and say 'I'm aware' in such a way it would sound like a compliment...like am short of words. smiley

In other word,you mean you lied by keeping quiet and false expression?...chai, diaris God o!
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by jabanz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I smile and say 'I'm aware' in such a way it would sound like a compliment...like am short of words. smiley
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Crocz:

In other word,you mean you lied by keeping quiet and false expression?...chai, diaris God o!
Lol, naso I see am o. I wonder what some peeps are expecting to hear when they say that I love you.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by tpia1: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Well, if the person is not faking it ( as in yahoo yahoo), it does take a lot for them to express their feelings that way ( if they are not womanizers that is).

And they could be very hurt if its not reciprocated.

However, if it isn't, then its better to let them know I suppose. That will bring closure and allow the person to move on.

All this is hypothetically speaking of course.

What do I know,
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by jabanz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, naso I see am o. I wonder what some peeps are expecting to hear when they say that I love you.
reply them with same wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Crocz:
Next year?...looooool
It's funny how some men tell a lady they just met they love them
Don't mind dem some will say I knew even b4 I knew u I loved u. Sey dem be Jesus haba !
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Crocz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lol...maybe something like: "I know you love me but I don't feel the same about you now, I'm learning to..,I'm telling you this cos I don't wanna give u a false hope"...cest fini
And whenever you feel like, it's never gonna work..tell him straight, "I tried, it's not just working"...I think two qualities most men admire in ladies are being Real and Natural...when I say most men, I mean reasonable ones that think with their brain and not the balls and pillar down below cos dos men only admire ladies bouncy castles
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Crocz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay:
Don't mind dem some will say I knew even b4 I knew u I loved u. Sey dem be Jesus haba !

Lolz...it's called "Application with a Faulty CV"

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by tpia1: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
jabanz: reply them with same wink

Then what happens?
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by jabanz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
tpia1:

Then what happens?
the perfect love story begins
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Crocz:

Lolz...it's called "Application with a Faulty CV"
Abi o
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Just say "Eyaaaahhh that's very nice of you" that's all.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by pickabeau1: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
softsparkyy: Just say "Eyaaaahhh that's very nice of you" that's all.

VoilĂ !... Friendzone
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by princessayesha(f): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Say "awwww That's lovely "
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by cassyrooy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
They is never any easy way out, tell him straight and head-on that you feel or don't feel anything for him/her. And even it manage to enter that 18yard box called 'FRIENDZONE', still understand when he's ready to move on. Cos thats when you reciprocate the love he told you about.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by christabel123(f): 6:07am On Aug 16, 2014
blackbeau1: I've been pondering on this issue for a longtime. Someone please tell me what to answer when a guy says I love u and u don't love him,yet u don't wanna hurt him
Very simple answer@op, just say THANK YOU.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Icon79(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
BB, are you the ekemini that I know?

And to answer your question, just say 'Thank you', and keep stepping. Don't stick around for chatting and stuff.
Trust me, he'll get the hint. Unless he's a mugu.

O pari

blackbeau1:
I've been pondering on this issue for a longtime. Someone please tell me what to answer when a guy says I love u and u don't love him,yet u don't wanna hurt him
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by blackbeau1(f): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
BB, are you the ekemini that I know?

O pari

erm I'm not sure I am
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Icon79(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Are you located in the DMV area?

O pari

blackbeau1:
erm I'm not sure I am
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by blackbeau1(f): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Are you located in the DMV area?

O pari

erm, where's that ?
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Icon79(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Well, you're not if you don't that acronym. But you do look like somebody I know sha.

There must be a twin somewhere cool

O pari

blackbeau1:
erm, where's that ?
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by blackbeau1(f): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
Well, you're not if you don't that acronym. But you do look like somebody I know sha.

There must be a twin somewhere cool

O pari

ok . probably
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by alfred007(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've been pondering on this issue for a longtime. Someone please tell me what to answer when a guy says I love u and u don't love him,yet u don't wanna hurt him

If u ve noticed it but don't love him back just say "" I know". it is an honest answer and he will understand!

if u don't feel it's true, nothing to show or whatsoever just say """ thank you""

I hope that solves it

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 09, 2017
I say "OK".
come and beat me grin.
Re: What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You by Dutchey(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2017
that word self has been turned to something else today... most people dnt actually mean it when said...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? / . / Happy Birthday Emperorlee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.