Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here (6338 Views)

Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check / Kindly Help Me With Ican Study Pack 'business Communication And Research Methodo / Tired With Ican Exams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by dhameelolar(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
By the time I'll register by the grace of God I'll be writing just one paper from each stAge
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by azpunpin: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Will an Msc Finance graduate be exempted from any subject? With a Bsc. Computer Electronics.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2014
azpunpin: Will an Msc Finance graduate be exempted from any subject? With a Bsc. Computer Electronics.
Hell Azpumpin
It depends on if your Institution is Accredited by ICAN or not. M.Sc. (Accounting) obtained from ICAN accredited Institutions but without B.Sc. in accounting as in your case exempts you from three subjects in the Foundation level
A1. Quantitative Techniques in Business
A3. Financial Accounting
A4. Management Information
So you will be left with two courses to write in the foundation level.
Please follow the instructions given above for registring.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
hayoakins: 5years

I just dey observe
Hello Ayo.
Yes. 5 years. Without good excellent help my brother it is not easy at all. Most people simply drop it off especially when the ife and kids start coming.
Cheers
Head Tutor
www.IcanLectures.com.ng
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Downloads from IcanLectures.com.ng will commence on 1st September, 2014 for Application Level Candidates only. Other levels are postponed till further notice.
Regards
The Team
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hello House
An update on making www.IcanLectures.com.ng easier for you to experience on your way to stunning exam success. We're now in the process of integrating it with an online payment processor so you can start your downloads immediately.

Regards
The Team
www.IcanLectures.com.ng
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by mayo47(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2014
exemptions for a BSc Economics & MSc Accounting & Finance graduate?
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by pioneer: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by gaebliss: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
houseoftuition:
Hello Sheedy
When you register (as above) you will be given a student number. Then you will then apply for Exemption at Zenith at Obanikoro and this costs N50,000. Ican will approve your Exemption within a week then you are good to write the Exams.
As for the papers you will be writing,please visit the Courses Page at www.IcanLectures.com.ng for them.
Cheers Sir.
Please help, I have paid for my exemption fee for two weeks now and I am yet to see anything change or reflected. Someone told me that ican hasn't process exemptions now, please is that true?
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Dereformer(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
@ houseoftuition

I have taken time to read your posts in this thread. Thy are very enlightening.

I need your candid advice.

I have ACA (qualified in 2008). I am torn between doing either 'full' ACCA or ACCA dip(IFR)

If you were to be me which will you do?
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Emeka71(m): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Dereformer: @ houseoftuition

I have ACA (qualified in 2008). I am torn between doing either 'full' ACCA or ACCA dip(IFR)

If you were to be me which will you do?MCPE

Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Emeka71(m): 4:03am On Sep 20, 2014
MCPE
Dereformer: @ houseoftuition

If you were to be me which will you do?
MCPE

Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Registration for May 2015 Diet Exams has started at www.IcanLectures.com.ng. Lectures commence November 17, 2014
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by MrMash(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=houseoftuition]You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.
Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.
Regards

Good day
i would appreciate it if you can enlighten me about the papers i would be required to write and the duration of the program.
N.B : Am a graduate of Accounting
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
We urge our customers to please bear with the long lead time for processing of payment issues. We are in the process of integrating a payment processor on the site.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by adaysolar: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2014
hello, please i have just registered for ican as a beginner and i am intending to take the next exam in march, does anyone have ideas of subjects i will be taking or books i can study? thanks
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start receiving the best ICAN Lectures money can buy.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Odunharry(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
dyrocha:

Does that mean for someone like me who studied accounting edu.. how long will it take me? one more thing, can you easily break it down in a manner of simplicity how to attain the top most level with ICAN and ACCA. Also which is advised looking at the long term relevance? Sorry about my long series of questioning.
Dat gud u studied Accounting edu...i am studying Acct edu too though in my final year
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Advance Your Career Prospects Easily by getting Chartered with ICAN.

Regards
www.IcanLectures.com.ng
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Emeka71(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=MrMash post=26755375][/quote]you will write skills level: Corporate Financial Reporting, performance management, management governance & Ethics, Public Sector Accounting & Finance.
Duration: until you pass all and qualify as <ACA>.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2014
The Accounting Technicians Scheme [ATS ] was established by the Institute in 1989 with the primary aim of producing competent and technical middle level accounting personnel for the Accounting profession and to meet the needs of the Nigerian economy. So far, the Scheme has produced over ten thousand (10,000) graduate who are proud holders of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification.

The AAT became necessary when Chartered Accountants, occupy top-level positions in various sectors of the economy cannot find a competent hand to work with. Most of those available are unprofessional graduate. (HND and B.Sc (Accounting) graduates who are not professionals.) Thus, between the Chartered Accountants and their unsophisticated and diverse clients, there existed a vacuum that needed to be filled. This vacuum could only be filled by Accounting Technicians who are trained to understand and interpret the language of the professionals to the clients.

Also, the scheme provides opportunity for those for wanted to become chartered Accountant but they don’t have the required educational background…. But with your AAT you can be exempted from some level when enrolling for the ACA.

THE DUTIES OF THE ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN
As already mentioned above, the Accounting Technician is adequately equipped to support the Chartered Accountant who is expected to groom him. In addition to the various duties that would be assigned to him, the Accounting Technician will find himself performing some or all of the following functions:

 Collection of data relating to the operations of the economic entity;
 Classifying and storage of data in logical manners;
 Analysis of data to derive useful information;
 Interpretation of the information generated from the operational data to aid decision making;
 Making forecasts and projections on the entity's operations.

ADVANTAGES OF BEING AAT
- Holders of the Association of Accounting Technicians qualification can use their certificate to proceed to the ICAN Professional qualifying examinations scheme and eventually qualify as full-fledged Chartered Accountants [ACA]

-The AAT certificate can also be used to secure admission into a University to study B.Sc Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Taxation, Business Administration, etc. Many Nigerian Universities equate AAT Certificate with ND (Accounting) Upper Credit and, so, admit holders into 200 level of a relevant degree programmed.
-An AAT certificate holder can work in both the private and public sectors of any economy in the world. The certificate indicates competence, integrity and ability to take on responsibility of an accounting nature.

-Holders of the AAT certificates are very good Audit clerks – checking records and conducting bank reconciliations.

These are just some of the opportunities open to holders of AAT Certificates.

ADMISSION REQUIEMENTS

a) Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in the West African School Certificate Examination, General Certificate of Education or Senior Secondary Certificate Examination in not more than two sittings.

b) Ordinary National Diploma of any Polytechnic recognized by the Council of the Institute.

c) National Certificate of Education (NCE) from any College of Education.

d) Any other relevant qualification approved by the Institute
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by dyrocha: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Odunharry:

Dat gud u studied Accounting edu...i am studying Acct edu too though in my final year

Have you registered and paid for your exemption. How much was it and what papers were you exempted from?
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Odunharry(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
dyrocha:

Have you registered and paid for your exemption. How much was it and what papers were you exempted from?

Havnt register yet
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by dyrocha: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2014
houseoftuition:
Advance Your Career Prospects Easily by getting Chartered with ICAN.

Regards
www.IcanLectures.com.ng

As an accounting EDU. Graduate, how much am I paying for exemption and how many courses am I writing in foundation level ?
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by dhameelolar(m): 5:55am On Nov 15, 2014
hayoakins:
5years

I just dey observe

Are u ready for F9?
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by hayoakins(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2014
dhameelolar:

Are u ready for F9?

Not 100%, still prepping for ICAN and you?
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by dhameelolar(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2014
hayoakins:

Not 100%, still prepping for ICAN and you?

Abt 70% , F6 abt 90%
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by hayoakins(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2014
dhameelolar:

Abt 70% , F6 abt 90%

Thumb up bro.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by dhameelolar(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2014
hayoakins:

Thumb up bro.

Hv u checked bpp and kaplan's prediction for exam?
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by hayoakins(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
dhameelolar:

Hv u checked bpp and kaplan's prediction for exam?

Not yet, only opentuition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masters Degree Or Continue With Present Job / Your Experience As A Sales Man / How Do You Handle Price Discrepancies Professionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.